Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapping Software

Old 03-18-2008, 02:36 AM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Welcome Back Sponsor - The Capper - Handicapping Software!

Netcapper.Com has rejoined as an authorized advertiser at PaceAdvantage.Com.

Click here to visit their site:

http://www.netcapper.com/WebDemos/Th...bDemoIntro.htm
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-19-2008, 08:56 AM   #2
Maxspa

Net Capper!

All,
If you are interested in an honest software developer that is always looking for ways to improve his product, Gordon Pine and Net Capper is an excellent choice. Net Capper has a learning curve and is not a black box but
has a spot play approach that is tops in the software market. I should say many examples of spot plays with a possibility to add your own favorite approach to the mix.
Customer service is outstanding with real personal concern for the purchaser. If you are willing to take the time to learn how to profitably use the data it produces, it will improve your game!
Maxspa
Maxspa is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-19-2008, 11:03 AM   #3
andicap

ditto

I'm not a NetCapper customer either, but I've known Gordon Pine since I attended my first Mitchell seminar in 1990 -- and I put him up there with Ken Massa (I'm sure there are others but I haven't had dealings) as two of the best people you would ever want to deal with -- not just for handicapping software but any type of transaction. And I'm not just speaking in business terms. Gordon is smart, helpful, and genuine. Not a huge self-promoter either.
Old 03-19-2008, 11:05 AM   #4
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Worth a vist to his website to read his Track Tracts newsletters - good stuff.
Old 03-22-2008, 12:59 AM   #5
DeanT

I bought Bettor Keep Track off of Gordon five or more years ago. He was nice to deal with and I like the product.
DeanT is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-26-2008, 06:35 PM   #6
completebill

netcapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Netcapper.Com has rejoined as an authorized advertiser at PaceAdvantage.Com.

Click here to visit their site:

http://www.netcapper.com/WebDemos/Th...bDemoIntro.htm

I've posted info here before re my use of Netcapper. My use of it, after a long learning curve and a lot of "tweaking", has resulted in a flat-bet profitable "black box" useage, with only a BIT of personal decision-making, and watching trends.
I concur with the other posters who laud Gordon personally. I've known him since he was doing the programming for all the Cynthia publishing programs, and he is, indeed, helpful, responsive, and a fine person.
completebill is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-02-2009, 11:48 AM   #7
thistledown

Cool Netcapper

I have a question hoping someone can answer. What is the differance between the NET-CAPPER and the ALL-IN-ONE V6 software? Does anyone use these software? I am looking to purchase a software program and both of these look similar in style. Does anyone have any success with any of these programs? Maybe give me a couple of suggestions on how to use these? Or would I be throwing my money away on using these? Thanks

thistledown is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-02-2009, 01:37 PM   #8
lsosa54

Quote:
Originally Posted by thistledown
I have a question hoping someone can answer. What is the differance between the NET-CAPPER and the ALL-IN-ONE V6 software? Does anyone use these software? I am looking to purchase a software program and both of these look similar in style. Does anyone have any success with any of these programs? Maybe give me a couple of suggestions on how to use these? Or would I be throwing my money away on using these? Thanks

I think user Kitts is stiil using All in One and has a wealth of experience with it.
I think user Betovernetcapper might be of help with the other.
lsosa54 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-02-2009, 04:59 PM   #9
Partsnut
BetMix User

Gordon is the consumate gentleman. He is straight forward and unassuming.
He has always offered great product and support.
It does this site justice to have him back.
Old 07-02-2009, 05:23 PM   #10
completebill

Quote:
Originally Posted by thistledown
I would recommend that you call Gordon Pine and ask him this question directly. He will give you an honest answer, I assure you. Wht ask Gordon?? Because he is the one who developed and wrote the All-In-One program in the first place!!

Last edited by BillW-mod; 07-02-2009 at 05:40 PM.
Old 07-02-2009, 05:36 PM   #11
completebill

Sorry---------I made an error in composing the previous post. Somehow my response got included in the "quote" to which I was attempting to respond.
Gordon Pine, the developer of THE CAPPER, is also ythe originator and developer of the All-In-One software, marketed by Cynthia Publishing (formerly owned by the late Dick Mitchell). Gordon and Dick got into a business dispute, and went out on his own, eventually developimg the current "THE CAPPER" program (He also won his lawsuit vs. Mithcell!).
Gordon is a true gentleman. If you called and asked him to explain the differences, I assure you he'd give you honest, helpful answers. His phone # is 315-533-1385.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:49 PM   #12
off'nclear

Gordon Pine

Is the consumate gentleman, the one who for years put up with my questions with all-one. I don't have his Capper, but have NO doubt that he is the same person he was when I knew him YEARS ago. (OMG, I just realized how MANY years ago that was! 20???) He must be an adult by now! No, just maturing into an even more gracious gentleman, who always answered the questions honestly, directly, and gracously if I asked one that I shoud have known.
off'nclear is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-03-2009, 10:38 AM   #13
thistledown

Thank you for all the replys.. I was just wondering, who uses these programs? I was hoping to find someone that would lead me in the right direction on HOW TO USE THESE progams? I purchased the NETCAPPER because it seems more advanced then the ALL-IN-ONE program. Does anyone have any luck using the SPOT PLAYS? Or do they use the betting line looking for OVERLAYS?If there is anyone willing to share a LITTLE INSIGHT into the NETCAPPER, Please feel free to e-mail me, Maybe we could chat about which way I should go on this program.. Thanks alot..
thistledown is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-04-2009, 03:05 AM   #14
off'nclear

Which to use? I have NO idea. I got left in the dust with AIO v. 6. For me, looking at a columns of numbers is the same as looking at a multitude of Cyrillic letters. (interesting visually, but NO connection to my thought process.)

I honestly believe that if you ask Gordon, he willl give you an honest answer.

For some reason, I can't get anything to type into the Title section for this response. Probably because I'm as inept as always.
off'nclear is offline   Reply With Quote Reply