Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 20 votes, 3.50 average.
Old 07-13-2017, 04:01 PM   #1261
whodoyoulike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
Again, you tell me I don't understand bantering....but when I banter you call it bullying (because you can't take bantering and you're a victim). Can't have it both ways victim.

Randall has it right, you're an incredible lightweight. A non bettor trying to banter with guys and gals that back up their "banter" at the windows while you play pretend bettor posting Bris top fig plays while other people are discussing their opinions.

Ever notice no one really interacts with you? Why do you think that is? Could it be that maybe I'm saying what a lot of people think?

I know I'm an ass. I'm okay with that. I'm not here trying to make friends. PA and CJ know I'm an ass. Which is why I'm allowed to post here when I behave . But they also know I'm an ass that knows the game.

And that's where you an I differ.

Still Trolling I see.

Because it's obvious you don't know the difference between bantering and bullying.

I thought this thread was for posting one's selections and opinions of their selections if they desired.

Now, I've seen several of your posts in this thread but no where have I seen your selections.

How about pointing them out for everyone because there so many posts now?

And, you two Trolls do know each other other than through this forum, Right? Similar styles. Probably have a get together meet and can picture you two Whining and Dining all night long.

Plenty of people have interacted with me on this forum. If you're referring to this thread, I make my selections and that's pretty much it. Most of the time I've made the selections 2 or 3 days before the races. Haven't really paid any attention to it.

Why would you feel there should be any interaction?

I'm glad you finally agree with what people have been trying to "interact" with you on here that you're an ass. You just underestimate just how big.

Last edited by whodoyoulike; 07-13-2017 at 04:10 PM.
whodoyoulike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-13-2017, 04:42 PM   #1262
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodoyoulike View Post
And, you two Trolls do know each other other than through this forum, Right? Similar styles. Probably have a get together meet and can picture you two Whining and Dining all night long.
I've got you on ignore, so don't talk shit in this thread that I STARTED, TROLL FLY.....BTW, Go F**k yourself with whatever feeble-ass reply your lame mind comes up with...Push comes to shove, you're going down Sport...
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-13-2017, 08:47 PM   #1263
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
I've got you on ignore, so don't talk shit in this thread that I STARTED, TROLL FLY.....BTW, Go F**k yourself with whatever feeble-ass reply your lame mind comes up with...Push comes to shove, you're going down Sport...
Think about this, Whodo is the only person that could bring me, you, Greg and EMD together on something.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-13-2017, 09:49 PM   #1264
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

This thread seems to have run its course, time for a new one I guess.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-14-2017, 08:14 AM   #1265
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I'm going to give it another chance. The next person who posts a personal attack or insult or anything of that sort will be dealt with swiftly...enough!

Thus it would be wise that you simply forget whatever beef you think you had going here with anyone, and either put the thread back on topic or leave it altogether...
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-14-2017, 11:48 AM   #1266
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Now that the troll fly has been exterminated, we can get back to the business at hand. Since the big Saratoga meet is a week from today, I'll let the rest of a rather disappointing Belmont run its course and come back fresh and ready to go, opening day of 'Toga.....Really looking forward to it, as I hope everyone feels the same anticipation for a great meet...
Old 07-14-2017, 12:45 PM   #1267
thaskalos

Randall seems to have a lot of clout here. We don't often see threads reopen after they've been closed down.
Old 07-14-2017, 12:52 PM   #1268
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Randall seems to have a lot of clout here. We don't often see threads reopen after they've been closed down.
Not true in the slightest.....PA Mike and CJ make all the decisions here, I have a big handful of nothing, as always....
Old 07-14-2017, 12:57 PM   #1269
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Not true in the slightest.....PA Mike and CJ make all the decisions here, I have a big handful of nothing, as always....
I remain unconvinced...
Old 07-14-2017, 04:49 PM   #1270
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
I re-opened the thread on my own, with no input from anyone.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-14-2017, 05:36 PM   #1271
Robert Fischer
clean money

belmont 9

Tombelaine is back.

Last race he was supposed to win, but Cox somehow moved-up Dowse's Beach off the claim from Cristophe Clement, and Dowse's Beach caught an easy pace which left Tombelaine severely against the grain.

Inspector Lynley is a decent horse
Blacktype is a decent horse
Mohaymen tries turf. Was once a top 3yo, and has come back without impact in two very tough spot, but switching to turf vs. these isn't exactly 'class relief'
Old 07-14-2017, 05:49 PM   #1272
Robert Fischer
clean money

I don't like Mohaymen here, but it seems that this race lacks pace on paper.
I think the opportunity to 'go' early here is going to be tough to pass up.
Alavarado's numbers aren't great looking, but he's been riding fine lately.

I hope he goes for it. That would help my 7.
Old 07-15-2017, 08:36 AM   #1273
RunForTheRoses

Off Track today? Turf?

I'm starting handicapping for today. We got a decent amount f rain yesterday. It is the end of the meet though. Track should be fast by end of card (don't think more rain is forecast). In middle of meet turf may be taken off but with Toga coming up... Any information or opions?
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-15-2017, 02:05 PM   #1274
Robert Fischer
clean money

belmont 2

feels tough to me

10 is taking trainer money, never yet electric

6 is a trip horse , kind of, but now taking money

pass
Old 07-15-2017, 03:08 PM   #1275
johnhannibalsmith

4th:

Lakeside Sunset @ 9-1 - thought that she might be bet off the 10-1 M/L to something more like 6-1 even before the scratch. Seems like you really need to take a price here.

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply