Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-19-2022, 11:51 PM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

One. Heartbeat. Away.

Haven't talked much about this inconsequential toad in a while, but sometimes the cringe factor is just too much to ignore:

Old 10-20-2022, 08:13 AM   #2
wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Haven't talked much about this inconsequential toad in a while, but sometimes the cringe factor is just too much to ignore:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJcdO_02Vjg

What was so funny to her? Why must everything include a giggle?

Very awkward pause following the question, which of course, she failed to answer with a real answer.
Old 10-20-2022, 09:04 AM   #3
headhawg
crusty old guy

She is the queen of the phrase salad, the longer version of word salad. She says absolutely nothing while trying to impress demwit followers with her pseudo-intelligence. Gawd...she is useless and dumb.

Old 10-20-2022, 09:31 AM   #4
mhaney0423

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJcdO_02Vjg
mhaney0423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-20-2022, 10:34 AM   #5
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

You now have every means at your disposal to completely ignore off-topic and specifically my posts within.

It appears you can't help yourself, which means I'm making good content and gettin' the clicks...thanks!
Old 10-20-2022, 10:56 AM   #6
mhaney0423

Quote:
You now have every means at your disposal to completely ignore off-topic and specifically my posts within.

It appears you can't help yourself, which means I'm making good content and gettin' the clicks...thanks!
Never was able to miss a good train wreck.....the service you provide is to find every crazy youtube video and every crazy blogger on the internet webs and post them here, so I can see how crazy this world really is in less than 5.minutes every day..

For that I thank you, it is a perfect example of what NOT not to do with one's life when they hit retirement age. I now see how easy it is to become a bitter old man.

Life is too short.....do something you enjoy with your time, it's clear that politics makes you way too angry.

I liked it better when you were posting daily picks with Dave's software. Remember the good old days, before you transformed into what we have now?
Old 10-20-2022, 11:04 AM   #7
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I've put racing on the back burner and am concentrating on trading futures markets. But thanks for your concern.

As for being old and bitter...I'm probably younger than most on here at 53...and the videos I post make me laugh my ass off plenty of times, so all is not lost.

Again...thanks for the clicks!
Old 10-20-2022, 11:05 AM   #8
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I've put racing on the back burner and am concentrating on trading futures markets. But thanks for your concern.

As for being old and bitter...I'm probably younger than most on here at 53...and the videos I post make me laugh my ass off plenty of times, so all is not lost.

You can catch my current trading thread here:

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...d.php?t=172926
Old 10-20-2022, 11:08 AM   #9
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I mean really...how can you not love making fun of Democrats and the left? They are so ripe for the picking. So angry. So sad. So desperate for control. So fascist in their tendencies lately...

They have become exactly OPPOSITE of what they were only a few short years ago.

Remember when guys like mostpost used to despise big pharma and big corp and senseless wars and big government spending on defense?

Now he LOVES all those things!!!

it's like *I* have become the true Democrat...and all these other guys have become the stereotypical fascist hard-right Republicans.

Loving the wars...loving big pharma and big corp...loving censorship and putting down dissent...

My how the tables have turned.
Old 10-20-2022, 11:20 AM   #10
mhaney0423

Quote:
I mean really...how can you not love making fun of Democrats and the left? They are so ripe for the picking. So angry. So sad. So desperate for control. So fascist in their tendencies lately...

Remember when guys like mostpost used to despise big pharma and big corp and senseless wars and big government spending on defense?

it's like *I* have become the true Democrat...and all these other guys have become the stereotypical fascist hard-right Republicans.

Loving the wars...loving big pharma and big corp...loving censorship and putting down dissent...

It doesn't matter which side you are on because they both suck, you seem determined to show that a gold turd smells different than a silver turd, that is the insanity of it.

And age 53 is really too young to be so bitter, hell I'm 54 and the thought of being so engulfed by political nonsense scares me.

I will check out your market post though, I will take comfort in knowing you have not completely lost your sanity.
Old 10-20-2022, 12:15 PM   #11
mostpost

Quote:

That’s the point. At fifty three you are a bitter old man, a conspiracy theorist and a certified crackpot. I can’t imagine what you will be like in a few years.
Old 10-20-2022, 12:31 PM   #12
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
That’s the point. At fifty three you are a bitter old man, a conspiracy theorist and a certified crackpot. I can’t imagine what you will be like in a few years.
It's not a conspiracy theory if it's actually true.

And you're the one spending time at the "crackpot's" house...giving the "crackpot" clicks and $$$...so really, who's the idiot here?

Not me...
Old 10-20-2022, 12:39 PM   #13
mostpost

Quote:

You’re incredible. Nothing I post could possibly lead anyone to think what you think. Big Pharma is all to willing to profit obscenely from disasters like Covid 19. But Big Pharma is the only ones capable of developing and producing the Covid vaccine. The same applies to any disease and any cure.

Yet you are the one who opposes any control of Big Pharma. You’re the one who doesn’t want Medicare to be able to negotiate drug prices. You’re the one undermining CDC, NIH, Dr. Fauci and other administration experts.

I favor a windfall profits tax on oil companies. You think they should be able to charge whatever thay want, no matter the effect on inflation.

Wars. I hate wars. But more than that I hate bullies. I hate Russia imposing its will on smaller, weaker nations. I recognize appeasement never ensures peace.

You on the other hand love bullies. You love Trump. Trump is a bully. You love Putin. Putin is a bully. You love DeSantis. DeSantis is a bully.

I recognize the need for spending on defense, but not at the expense of Social Security and Medicare. Raise taxes on corporations and the wealthy. They can afford it.

Censorship. The First Amendment does not confer the right to lie.
Old 10-20-2022, 12:40 PM   #14
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Hilarious

And I don't love Putin...are you suffering from dementia like our president? You're certainly old enough.
Old 10-20-2022, 12:55 PM   #15
xtb

Quote:

Really? Is that what the 1st Amendment says?

And who determines what constitutes a "lie"? Those in charge?
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: