Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-23-2022, 08:59 AM   #31
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Here we go...former asst. director of FBI calls for "civil consequences" against anyone who doesn't like the sexualization of children...wow...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv181qM4AUM
Fear not, O ye of little faith. Either Mosty or 46er will explain the logic and morality behind all this.
Old 11-23-2022, 09:13 AM   #32
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

What Tucker has done in that video is the very essence of politicizing a tragedy.
Old 11-23-2022, 10:44 AM   #33
TJDave

These hospitals doing gender modification procedures…

Don’t they need parental consent?

And aren’t there laws protecting the rights of these children?
Old 11-23-2022, 11:10 AM   #34
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomOnTour View Post
Blah, blah, blah, blah, etc. certainly measures up to your intellectual speed.
Old 11-23-2022, 11:16 AM   #35
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuffdaddy View Post
Could not be more spot on!
And then when you consider that those 37 nations that signed on to babies' right to life comprise only about 19% of all the nations in the world, and the vast majority of them are small third world countries (where the gospel is flourishing!), I suspect those nations probably account for only 5 to 7% of the world's total population. This indeed gives new meaning to 1Jn 5:19.
Old 11-23-2022, 11:51 AM   #36
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
These hospitals doing gender modification procedures…

Don’t they need parental consent?
As far as I know, yes.
Old 11-23-2022, 11:56 AM   #37
TJDave

Quote:
As far as I know, yes.
I would call elective surgery on a minor as child endangerment. These children should be removed from their parents.
Old 11-23-2022, 11:59 AM   #38
Inner Dirt

Quote:
What Tucker has done in that video is the very essence of politicizing a tragedy.

So you are perfectly fine with the left continuing to blame people who don't think like them for horrific crimes they had nothing to do with? So far they are shoveling tons of blame on Lauren Boebert, in case you are unaware.

Democrats don't do a damn thing to stop the violence, they just use it for political gain, even if it means making crap up and spreading lies. They become a barrier for fixing problems.

I haven't heard one of them ask why Anderson Lee Aldrich, wasn't charged, and jailed for a previous terrorist threat and detaining his mother. Letting him go on that charge allowed him to legally buy guns. If he was jailed why wasn't he at least sent to a state mental hospital for evaluation?

Obviously this guy is mentally unhinged and it should be investigated why he wasn't jailed or sent to a mental institution. All responsible for allowing this piece of shit to be free to murder innocent people out having a good time should be held accountable. That is my take as a Republican.

Here is what we have from the liberal media. They mention his grandfather is a MAGA politician, of course trying to tie this violence to MAGA people, when in fact he hasn't spoken to his grandfather in 10 years.

They also announce he is a member of the Mormon church, implying being taught homosexuality is a sin caused him to do this heinous act. The local Mormon church had not seen him in ages.

Then of course there are more screams for gun control, when it was the judicial systems inaction that allowed him to legally buy and posses firearms.

Of course then there is the blanket blame for politicians that do not celebrate the gay lifestyle and want to limit the exposure young children have to it.

If the liberal MSM isn't the enemy of the people, I don't know what is. They have half the population blaming the wrong people for this tragedy,
that will lead to no viable solutions.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-23-2022, 12:18 PM   #39
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
So you are perfectly fine with the left continuing to blame people who don't think like them for horrific crimes they had nothing to do with? So far they are shoveling tons of blame on Lauren Boebert, in case you are unaware.

Democrats don't do a damn thing to stop the violence, they just use it for political gain, even if it means making crap up and spreading lies. They become a barrier for fixing problems.

I haven't heard one of them ask why Anderson Lee Aldrich, wasn't charged, and jailed for a previous terrorist threat and detaining his mother. Letting him go on that charge allowed him to legally buy guns. If he was jailed why wasn't he at least sent to a state mental hospital for evaluation?

Obviously this guy is mentally unhinged and it should be investigated why he wasn't jailed or sent to a mental institution. All responsible for allowing this piece of shit to be free to murder innocent people out having a good time should be held accountable. That is my take as a Republican.

Here is what we have from the liberal media. They mention his grandfather is a MAGA politician, of course trying to tie this violence to MAGA people, when in fact he hasn't spoken to his grandfather in 10 years.

They also announce he is a member of the Mormon church, implying being taught homosexuality is a sin caused him to do this heinous act. The local Mormon church had not seen him in ages.

Then of course there are more screams for gun control, when it was the judicial systems inaction that allowed him to legally buy and posses firearms.

Of course then there is the blanket blame for politicians that do not celebrate the gay lifestyle and want to limit the exposure young children have to it.

If the liberal MSM isn't the enemy of the people, I don't know what is. They have half the population blaming the wrong people for this tragedy,
that will lead to no viable solutions.
See Post #8

(this has nothing to with Boebert or whatever else you're trying to bring into this...Tucker politicized this tragedy, period)

Last edited by PhantomOnTour; 11-23-2022 at 12:19 PM.
PhantomOnTour is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-23-2022, 12:23 PM   #40
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
See Post #8

(this has nothing to with Boebert or whatever else you're trying to bring into this...Tucker politicized this tragedy, period)
Did he?

Or did he simply provide a counter argument to those who FIRST politicized it by trying to blame people like DeSantis and the right.

Yeah, I thought so.
Old 11-23-2022, 12:27 PM   #41
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Did he?

Or did he simply provide a counter argument to those who FIRST politicized it by trying to blame people like DeSantis and the right.

Yeah, I thought so.

This whole thread proves my point - none of you are talking about the fact that people were gunned down...why is that?

Oh, and see Post #8
Old 11-23-2022, 12:28 PM   #42
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
This whole thread proves my point - none of you are talking about the fact that people were gunned down...why is that?
The video I posted, which I'm sure you didn't even watch, spends the first few minutes talking about exactly that.
Old 11-23-2022, 12:30 PM   #43
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Allow me to post the transcript:

Quote:
On Saturday night, as you may now have read, a 22-year-old man called Anderson Lee Aldrich walked into a gay nightclub in Colorado Springs and opened fire. By the time he was subdued by patrons, he had murdered five people and injured another 25.

You've seen this story before, but no matter how many times you've seen it, it never stops being horrifying and it shouldn't stop. Violence and cruelty should always horrify us every single time. When we start to become cynical about the deaths of other human beings, we have lost something essential to our humanity. Unfortunately, you're seeing that.
As for Aldrich's motive in shooting strangers, we can only guess and we're not going to guess both because guessing would be dishonest and irresponsible. You can't just make up a story because it suits your preexisting beliefs, but more to the point, we're not going to guess because it would dishonor the memories of the five people who were just murdered in Colorado Springs. These were human beings. They were Americans. They were not props in a larger ideological war, and to reduce them to that is wrong.

That's exactly what many politicians are doing right now. Within hours of the shootings, Joe Biden and his allies use this tragedy as a pretext for disarming the law-abiding population of the country. We need more gun control, Joe Biden said predictably. Notwithstanding the fact that Colorado's existing gun control laws, which are extensive, did not prevent this attack. It was a contemptible and heartless and deeply cynical display of political opportunism.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 11-23-2022 at 12:39 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-23-2022, 12:51 PM   #44
Inner Dirt

This is what the left considers hate speech:

'Take your children to CHURCH, not drag bars'

That is what Lauren Boebert is being vilified for.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-23-2022, 12:51 PM   #45
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
The video I posted, which I'm sure you didn't even watch, spends the first few minutes talking about exactly that.
It was a 15min clip - he spent about 2.5mins on the shooting and the other 83% of it was spent politicizing it.
I did watch the clip, and thank you for making my point.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: