Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-13-2022, 06:59 AM   #91
JustRalph
Just another Facist

More bailing on him.

He should be done

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2022/...-sears-n510231
Old 11-13-2022, 07:19 AM   #92
zico20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
More bailing on him.

He should be done

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2022/...-sears-n510231
Democrats think they will lose with Biden and Republicans think they will lose with Trump. The good news is Republicans get to pick the candidate where Biden is a shoe in to be the nominee.
Old 11-13-2022, 07:30 AM   #93
lamboguy

i would love to know how many people out there actually truly believe that Trump lost the 2020 election by only 8 million votes
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-13-2022, 11:28 AM   #94
Inner Dirt

What Trump said about Younkin was uncalled for. As a Virginian who voted for Younkin I guarantee that Trump's support had nothing to do with Younkin's victory. Trump needs to go away. His childish name calling attacking members of his own party has grown old.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-13-2022, 02:01 PM   #95
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
i would love to know how many people out there actually truly believe that Trump lost the 2020 election by only 8 million votes
Oh...you mean it was actually MORE????

Joe got MORE than 81million votes?

Go back to sleep
Old 11-13-2022, 02:28 PM   #96
jocko699
Resurrectionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Oh...you mean it was actually MORE????

Joe got MORE than 81million votes?

Go back to sleep
And the next Dem will receive more.
Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-14-2022, 09:07 AM   #97
lex

I believe he lost by whatever the margin. Republicans are still running around yelling about absentee/mail ins while Democrats are getting voters to use them. See NY if you'd like an example. Not that I expect much from the NY GOP but being big babies doesn't get votes in.

Also, if you're going to run on crime maybe talk to the people really hurt by it? Zeldin came up to Albany to stand in front of a pizza place where they ghetto is meeting the student ghetto. I've lived in the ghetto so I'll use that term. Most people still don't care about it in the city. Zeldin knows Albany well. He should have gone and walked to Arbor Hill or the South End. Pointed out boarded up buildings blocks from the Capitol. Talked to people where people are shot blocks from the Executive Mansion. You know, talk to people who've never met a Republican.

Instead he was in and out, I only knew about the visit ahead of time because there must have been a press release. He constantly made these press appearances that were only on his Twitter feed after the fact. Go talk to people!
lex is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-14-2022, 09:17 AM   #98
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by lex View Post
Instead he was in and out, I only knew about the visit ahead of time because there must have been a press release. He constantly made these press appearances that were only on his Twitter feed after the fact. Go talk to people!
Maybe he was afraid of getting shivved again...
Old 11-14-2022, 09:25 AM   #99
lex

Yes someone said that to me before. I don't really want a governor afraid to be around people. Weird stuff happens but the odds of that happening are certainly slim.

I'd also add to the NY GOP that you can't say people need to look out for themselves and take personal responsibility for covid and them tell them it's not a valid excuse when it comes to voting. I get the Republicans know that if they keep voting to election day it hurts Democrats ground game but they better get it together. Although NY is probably lost for good now. If you can't beat Hochul under the current conditions it's over.
Old 11-14-2022, 07:54 PM   #100
davew

Trump supposed to make a BIG announcement tomorrow. I hope he says he wants to be SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE for a few weeks to get the swamp and Jan 6 committee investigations off to a good start.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-14-2022, 07:59 PM   #101
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Trump supposed to make a BIG announcement tomorrow. I hope he says he wants to be SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE for a few weeks to get the swamp and Jan 6 committee investigations off to a good start.

The speaker has always been an incumbent member of the house, but does not have to be. I believe they just need a simple majority vote. That would be a riot.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-14-2022, 08:50 PM   #102
lex

I've been feeling this announcement was going to be a troll. Why announce now when all sorts of campaign laws go into effect? Although it could be true he thinks he's going to be indicted and he thinks this will slow that down or if it happens he can claim they're just indicting to try to stop him.

I was happy to see he's using his PAC money for his attorneys. Wouldn't want him to use his own cash. Probably needs to set up a go fund me while he's at it.
Old 11-14-2022, 09:12 PM   #103
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by lex View Post
I've been feeling this announcement was going to be a troll. Why announce now when all sorts of campaign laws go into effect? Although it could be true he thinks he's going to be indicted and he thinks this will slow that down or if it happens he can claim they're just indicting to try to stop him.

I was happy to see he's using his PAC money for his attorneys. Wouldn't want him to use his own cash. Probably needs to set up a go fund me while he's at it.
I'd be more concerned about how much the government has been using YOUR money to attack this man to no avail for the last six or so years.

~
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-14-2022, 09:13 PM   #104
lex

I'm not happy about that either. And I sort of respect his grift. Why should a rich guy pay for his lawyers when he can get someone else to do it. Good business sense I guess. And he's not missing the opportunity to raise more on the back of the Walker campaign where his fundraising emails default to most of it going to him and not Walker.
Old 11-14-2022, 09:56 PM   #105
Steve 'StatMan'
Traded By Cubs

I'm not saying Biden did or didn't get 81 million votes. I do not believe he got 81 million votes that were only counted once, from 81 million uniquely registered voters.
Steve 'StatMan' is offline   Reply With Quote Reply