Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-09-2019, 12:13 PM   #1
JustRalph
Just another Facist

FBI Friday dump on Hillary

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/201...on-really-bad/

Lock her up!
Old 06-09-2019, 12:40 PM   #2
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

A lot more just declassified material will be out this week. ( re: the Mueller Fraud).

Better stock up on beer - going to be a lot of reading this week!
Old 06-09-2019, 12:52 PM   #3
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Love it......sorry, no colorful charts to show, just HARD FACTS.

Quote:
Starting with Hillary’s actions, her criminality isn’t even in doubt anymore. Stripping highly classified materials of their markings and then pushing them out via unapproved means is illegal. Nowhere in the statute is their a requirement for “intent” nor could any serious person argue she didn’t intend to do what she actively chose to do.
Old 06-09-2019, 01:00 PM   #4
davew

Rosenthal wanted the $30 billion in Libya that Hillary and 0bama wanted for themselves.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-09-2019, 01:08 PM   #5
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
I have no doubt that if she went to prison she would die there, all of her medical conditions would come out.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-09-2019, 02:04 PM   #6
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I can't wait for the snowflakes to poo poo all this and tell you exactly why it is either FALSE, the website is BOGUS, or why you're WRONG to think this this should amount to anything or that it is even new info (I love that one) and that we've already gone over this 1,000,000 times already.

Waiting....3....2....1.....cue mostpost...and cue ely to ridicule you all for still being obsessed with Hillary Clinton.
Old 06-09-2019, 02:30 PM   #7
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

And as everyone knows, it's a website mainly frequented by the far right, as it's full of racists and conspiracy theorists....
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-09-2019, 02:34 PM   #8
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I can't wait for the snowflakes to poo poo all this and tell you exactly why it is either FALSE, the website is BOGUS, or why you're WRONG to think this this should amount to anything or that it is even new info (I love that one) and that we've already gone over this 1,000,000 times already.

Waiting....3....2....1.....cue mostpost...and cue ely to ridicule you all for still being obsessed with Hillary Clinton.
Pray tell name ONE high ranking administration official who has ever been indicted AFTER that administration left power.Ford started the trend with pardoning Nixon for Watergate.

She's not going to be locked up, arrested, indicted ,etc.for whatever happened during her political time.

Don't have to ridicule any of you Hillary obsessives.You're doing a fine job of that yourselves.No need to pour water on a drowning man.

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-09-2019, 02:48 PM   #9
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by barahona44 View Post
Pray tell name ONE high ranking administration official who has ever been indicted AFTER that administration left power.Ford started the trend with pardoning Nixon for Watergate.

She's not going to be locked up, arrested, indicted ,etc.for whatever happened during her political time.

Don't have to ridicule any of you Hillary obsessives.You're doing a fine job of that yourselves.No need to pour water on a drowning man.
I'm just the messenger dude. I couldn't care less.

I mean, it would be pretty funny if she went to prison...I may even smile.

Other than that, I know the score and I know the reasons why she was treated with kid gloves compared to DJT. That's ancient history. But the disparity is what I'm obsessed with, not Hillary herself. Couldn't give two ****s about her worthless, corrupt, fat ass.
Old 06-09-2019, 02:50 PM   #10
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:

How quickly you've forgotten Speaker of the House - Dennis Hastert...

Hillary will eventually get what's coming to her, unless she off's herself first.
Old 06-09-2019, 02:51 PM   #11
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

So making sure Qadaffy Duck was offed...and the desperate attempts to nullify the Trump presidency...that was all just some elaborate Ocean's Eleven gold heist plot?
Old 06-09-2019, 02:56 PM   #12
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Hillary is too busy doing the Arkancide shuffle....Poor Tony Rodham never saw it coming.
Old 06-09-2019, 04:57 PM   #13
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
How quickly you've forgotten Speaker of the House - Dennis Hastert...

Hillary will eventually get what's coming to her, unless she off's herself first.
Hastert was a member of the rogues gallery we call the Congress- not any Presidential administration.I never said I approved or that it's right-it's jes' the way it is.Nothing happens to the Hill as long as she remains a private citizen.

Old 06-09-2019, 05:02 PM   #14
fast4522

Quote:
Hastert was a member of the rogues gallery we call the Congress- not any Presidential administration.I never said I approved or that it's right-it's jes' the way it is.Nothing happens to the Hill as long as she remains a private citizen.
Hillary must become the rights revenge if they have the goods on her, if you think that no blood will be drawn because of all this bullshit you got some good drugs altering your perception. Personally I think she would fake her own death before they got her into a courtroom.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-09-2019, 05:15 PM   #15
barahona44

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Hillary must become the rights revenge if they have the goods on her, if you think that no blood will be drawn because of all this bullshit you got some good drugs altering your perception. Personally I think she would fake her own death before they got her into a courtroom.
Only dopes use dope. .