Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 2.20 average.
Old 06-18-2019, 04:05 AM   #1546
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Notice how there is no mention or signage of Pence anywhere to be found for 2020...
https://youtu.be/gOLb-8Xp2z8
Guess they forgot to cut the clip of Pence getting out of AF1 with Trump...oh well...
Old 06-18-2019, 06:57 AM   #1547
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Notice how there is no mention or signage of Pence anywhere to be found for 2020...
https://youtu.be/gOLb-8Xp2z8
When I saw your post the other day my reply was going to be 'they are making PENCE in 2020' signs.

This thought has been in my mind the past year or so -- Trump not running in 2020 because he fulfilled all his campaign promises and he Made America Great Again.

But Trump is gonna run, of course. And if you don't believe me, ask the tens of thousands who have already trekked to Orlando to get in line 40 hours before the rally!
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-19-2019, 01:52 AM   #1548
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
When I saw your post the other day my reply was going to be 'they are making PENCE in 2020' signs.

This thought has been in my mind the past year or so -- Trump not running in 2020 because he fulfilled all his campaign promises and he Made America Great Again.

But Trump is gonna run, of course. And if you don't believe me, ask the tens of thousands who have already trekked to Orlando to get in line 40 hours before the rally!
Waiting in line for 40 hours to see a POLITICIAN?!

If I'm waiting in line for 40 hours, there better be $ 500, a steak dinner and a hot babe who will gladly pleasure me at the end of the line.

I'm happily married, so we can skip the hot babe.I'll settle for a case of Trump Vodka instead.

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-19-2019, 08:00 AM   #1549
incoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by barahona44 View Post

If I'm waiting in line for 40 hours, there better be $ 500, a steak dinner and a hot babe who will gladly pleasure me at the end of the line.

I'm happily married, so we can skip the hot babe.I'll settle for a case of Trump Vodka instead.
Your moral compass is poking its nose under the tent. We all understand how democracy works.....especially, on your side of the aisle. We completely understand your perspective......especially if you were a Mrs. Clinton voter.
incoming is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-19-2019, 09:20 AM   #1550
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by incoming View Post
Your moral compass is poking its nose under the tent. We all understand how democracy works.....especially, on your side of the aisle. We completely understand your perspective......especially if you were a Mrs. Clinton voter.
I have no idea what you're talking about but I'm digging where you're coming from.

You Trump supporters are a barrel of laughs.I rarely deign to give advice to anyone but you might want to follow the wisdom to be found in my signature.

Old 06-19-2019, 11:02 AM   #1551
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Take advice from a mule?????
Old 06-19-2019, 01:02 PM   #1552
incoming

Quote:

Not sure how y'all talk in the Dominican Republic, but you and Francis just told everyone your vote is for sale. A respectable transaction among a lot of voters of the New Democrat Party. I know...... analogies are tough for some people.
Old 06-19-2019, 02:13 PM   #1553
barahona44

Quote:
Not sure how y'all talk in the Dominican Republic, but you and Francis just told everyone your vote is for sale. A respectable transaction among a lot of voters of the New Democrat Party. I know...... analogies are tough for some people.
For 500 dollars, a steak dinner and a case of booze, I'll vote for you for President.(However,I won't stand in line for 40 hours to see you speak.10 minutes tops).Because unlike some on this site, my future well being is not dependent on which nimrod is president or who's sitting on the Supreme Court.I make my own way in this great country of ours and politicians just get in the way.May as well get some direct benefits.I like to think of it as a rebate on all the taxes I've paid. Personally,I think my attitude is Trump like.I'm being honest and not a hypocrite.I don't have time to be politically correct.

Dominican Republc?I'm only there from mid December to mid February and my wife wants to sell our house there.They speak Spanish there BTW, that is when they aren't killing tourists or trying to murder Big Papi.

As for Francis, you've never seen Stripes? Here's the source of my signature.

Have a splendid day.

Old 06-19-2019, 03:03 PM   #1554
incoming

Quote:
For 500 dollars, a steak dinner and a case of booze, I'll vote for you for President.(However,I won't stand in line for 40 hours to see you speak.10 minutes tops).Because unlike some on this site, my future well being is not dependent on which nimrod is president or who's sitting on the Supreme Court.I make my own way in this great country of ours and politicians just get in the way.May as well get some direct benefits.I like to think of it as a rebate on all the taxes I've paid. Personally,I think my attitude is Trump like.I'm being honest and not a hypocrite.I don't have time to be politically correct.

Dominican Republc?I'm only there from mid December to mid February and my wife wants to sell our house there.They speak Spanish there BTW, that is when they aren't killing tourists or trying to murder Big Papi.

As for Francis, you've never seen Stripes? Here's the source of my signature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN-aXzpQUdw

Have a splendid day.
Thanks for the clarification.... I apologize for my off the cuff remarks.

This is my Francis.....a talking mule.....in this clip he picks a 7 horse parlay. Some of his movies are classics and on YouTube.

Have a great day...
Old 06-19-2019, 05:52 PM   #1555
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Any film w Chill Wills and Jesse White has got to be funny
Old 06-19-2019, 08:25 PM   #1556
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Thanks for the clarification.... I apologize for my off the cuff remarks.

This is my Francis.....a talking mule.....in this clip he picks a 7 horse parlay. Some of his movies are classics and on YouTube.

Have a great day...
That's the Francis I thought he meant.
Old 06-20-2019, 08:32 AM   #1557
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Wow you guys are old.
Old 06-20-2019, 09:11 AM   #1558
incoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
That's the Francis I thought he meant.
Move over President Trump for a second.

I knew instantly your thoughts......it brought back many childhood memories.....Mother, my brother and myself on the way to the movies.
Old 06-20-2019, 09:14 AM   #1559
incoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Wow you guys are old.
I'm like Pig Pen....just trying to keep the dirt kicked off of me.

Last edited by incoming; 06-20-2019 at 09:22 AM.
Old 06-20-2019, 10:36 AM   #1560
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

When I was a kid, the used to show the old movies on Sunday mornings.
Francis, Abbott and Costello, The Great Gildersleeve.......

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: