Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapping Software

Old 04-08-2024, 12:29 PM   #1
wiretowire68

Valuecapper Clear Up

I would just like to clear up a few things that are being thrown around about this software. 1) If you owned the first dongle i.e. Black Magic Handicapper. then yes, the upgrade to Valuecapper 2.0 is a certain price i.e. check with Post Time Daily and they will gladly give you the cost --again, if you were an original owner of Black Magic, then you pay the difference of the original cost.

2) Valuecapper 2.0 came out approximately 6 Years ago as the new upgrade and a new USB Dongle, and access to the complete video series that took place with the original Black Magic Users seminar in Las Vegas. The price in USD is 1797.00 USD. The monthly unlimited data is 124 USD a month, that gives you access to building your database of cards, all results files, access the the private Wizards Forum, whereby Podcasts, video casts, audio casts, past MP rants, answers about the software, and interesting stories tidbits about handicapping etc. No different than this forum, only just an exclusive club whereby people treat each other pretty respectfully.

3) The purchase of the Valuecapper software which has been updated since MP's death now allows Black Magic Pace and numbers etc. to be intertwined with the new Valucapper 2.0 screen which now is 2.02 with the latest upgrades.

4) The software includes access to a full course on strategies to examples to explanations of the different terms and how they look on screen and how they compare to the odds line, there are portfolios for different types of races on which you cater your handicapping too.. i.e. Vulnerable Fav. or ugly maiden claiming races.

There is a sign up course.....not the actual complete course.....the free bonus sign up is a break down of the what he has added in terms of 5x5 details to the handicapping process. Once you purchase the software then full access to the past years and up til his death are offered plus future work.
wiretowire68 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-08-2024, 01:31 PM   #2
Saratoga

LOL.....Yet another post

Gotta love your persistence.....

This could have been discussed in private to the interested buyer...

Last edited by Saratoga; 04-08-2024 at 01:37 PM.
Saratoga is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-08-2024, 01:57 PM   #3
wiretowire68

I said a person who seems interested in putting people down or what, this a an open public forum whereby if I am not mistaken you are allowed to post whatever you like, if you Saratoga do not like what I write, you have the right to either reply (in kindness, i.e. persistance) or you have the right to not reply or make a remark that it of no value to the actual conversation..

You are right, you can make your comments negatively or positively, I was just clearing up the understanding of what is involved. It is a pretty much a simple explanation of how it works.. you buy it, you purchase data for it, either by card or by unlimited (which allows the user to build a stronger database for sharper algorithm use-I presume) I purchased it because of the lay out, the look of numbers and the form cycle of a horse in both windows, and structure of top to bottom in terms of pace, speed and angles.........it is versatile and it works.. reasons for selling do not have to be put down in terms of the worth of it or what I do for it personally.

I am just curious on "Why do you consider or want to put the person down in terms of their decision to sell it? P.S. the explanation for those who truly do not know its involvement or its usage. I originally also purchased it because I got tired of people sitting in my seat and reading my racing form or as Mister PIzzolla got tired of ............People constantly looking over your shoulder and others too cheap to buy their own racing form.. And at any racetrack and even I have been guilty of that whereby people are looking at their form... It is very rude especially if you are trying to read..........So one reason, it does teach you about understanding odds and understanding certain patterns that we all look for...it is not panacea... for all handicapping. I love joking around with people but I have learned, I do not do at the expense of others.... those type of comedians are people like Chris Rock or Lenny Bruce, personal insults which in today's world have become viewed as politically incorrect and can be construed as wrong..........
Old 04-08-2024, 02:57 PM   #4
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Can't you keep this all to one thread please?

That's partly why Saratoga keeps jumping on you...how many threads are you going to create about the same thing.

I will start deleting any new thread on this. And maybe even some old ones.
Old 04-08-2024, 03:07 PM   #5
wiretowire68

you can delete them all

You can delete them all.. I am leaving as I am not put into putting people down for their reasons.. and it appears that there seems to be another reason for people putting others down on here.
Old 04-08-2024, 05:27 PM   #6
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

ok
Old 04-08-2024, 06:07 PM   #7
lamboguy

just to change the subject, what happened to NorthCaliforniaGreg? nice guy
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-08-2024, 08:22 PM   #8
Dave S

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
just to change the subject, what happened to NorthCaliforniaGreg? nice guy
Could be wrong but is he not the same guy who started to sell his programs on RPM?
Dave S is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-09-2024, 07:05 AM   #9
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave S View Post
Could be wrong but is he not the same guy who started to sell his programs on RPM?
Correct....

Its under Greg Banner's - My Best Five

https://rpmhandicappinggiant.com/pro...ucts/software/
Saratoga is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-09-2024, 12:09 PM   #10
cloud9

Greg is selling he's stuff on RPM now .
cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-09-2024, 12:14 PM   #11
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud9 View Post