Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-25-2023, 11:56 PM   #31
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Prove to me Trump can win.

Btw, I’m pretty sure no Repub can win with the Dem machine in control of the counting
No need my friend, things will be no matter what we each say.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-25-2023, 11:59 PM   #32
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Big "anti-establishment" / "anti-Rockefeller republican" guy Trump hired John Bolton to be in his administration.

Never forget that.

So either Trump isn't as anti-establishment as you like to claim, OR, Trump really is as big a moron as the left tries to paint him out to be...

Which is it?
Figure it out, and fuck the left.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-26-2023, 12:57 AM   #33
Track Collector
Grinding at a Poker Table

Quote:
Originally Posted by myohmyjustify View Post
Trump does not fear this guy. Pah-leeze.

I ask you this: why does the deep state want to stop Trump?

You have all the answers, so a reply should be coming soon.
Two more articles on The Conservative Tree House:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com.../desantis-101/

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...paign-of-2024/

Why does the Uni-party want to stop Trump? There are Trillions of dollars at stake!

Why does the Deep State want to stop Trump? He is a threat to expose them.
Track Collector is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-26-2023, 01:32 AM   #34
talcen

Quote:

already exposed, mostly due to Trump's efforts.

they have no shame, goes all the way back to the CIA killing JFK in broad daylight. only way Trump wins is by getting so much of a majority, Reagan '84 numbers, the other side cannot possibly print their way in again ...
talcen is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-26-2023, 04:12 AM   #35
RayT
Veteran

Quote:
Big "anti-establishment" / "anti-Rockefeller republican" guy Trump hired John Bolton to be in his administration.

Never forget that.

So either Trump isn't as anti-establishment as you like to claim, OR, Trump really is as big a moron as the left tries to paint him out to be...

Which is it?
Not a Moron but a con man and grifter who knows what his marks want to hear. His political career is for one reason enrich himself and his family. Would love to see Chris Christie enter the fray as he knows were the bodies are buried.
RayT is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-26-2023, 04:16 AM   #36
RayT
Veteran

Quote:
Once again, your post was mostly gibberish and unintelligible...but that's been your history here.

Maybe you had something interesting to say, but I just couldn't understand most of it....it's as if you speak in code.

The part I DID understand...about Ralph and Bolton...what exactly does THAT have to do with anything? I probably thought Bolton was a good pick too...but that doesn't mean a hill of beans...

You guys keep saying how anti-establishment and anti-Rino Trump is...but he picked one of the biggest neocons and establishment Republicans around in Bolton...that doesn't scream MAGA to me...

And again, what difference does it make what Ralph said about this?
Trump piling on debt and browbeating FED via TWITTER to cut rates during so called "Best Economy Ever" is the most RINO thing ever.

Last edited by RayT; 05-26-2023 at 04:19 AM.
Old 05-26-2023, 10:48 AM   #37
pandy

Desantis Prediction

I've felt for a long time, about 3 years, that Ron Desantis would be the next President of the U.S. I feel much more confident now and I don't think it's going to be that close. Right now it seems that most of the right-wing media is hyper-critical of Desantis while completely covering up all of Trump's many faults. But that will change once the polls change, which they will, eventually. Polling at this point is meaningless. People who lead in the polls in the spring of the prior year include Guiliani, Santorum, and Jeb Bush.
pandy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-26-2023, 11:27 AM   #38
myohmyjustify

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Was DeSantis always "patently stupid"...or did he become this way only when he became a possible presidential opponent of Trump? Because while Trump was president, not a single critical word about DeSantis was uttered by the "Trump-lovers". In fact, the man could do nothing wrong.
Understand this, Gov. Ron DeSantis done almost nothing wrong until now.

About 1,500 people a day are moving to Florida from shit holes like Chicago, NYC, Philadelphia and Boston. People vote with their feet. We didn't criticize him then because he did a good job, NOT only because Trump was president. You're too narrow minded in your criticism.

Today, DeSantis is patently stupid in my eyes for the following reasons:

1--Trump made DeSantis. Only political idiots and partisan Trump haters ignore this fact. These political know nothings also believe that DeSantis is a "threat" to Trump and that Trump is "afraid" of DeSantis. Pure idiocy.

All you need to know is that all but 1-2 Florida congressmen have endorsed Trump and that Trump owns a huge advantage in the polls with this lead widening. Plus Trump is talking issues and solutions. He goes on Fox, CNN and hold rallies.

DeSantis never faces a hostile media. In this age of advanced communications, he basically launches his campaign, for heaven's sake. Didn't Herbert Hoover launch his president bid on radio too?

2--DeSantis has already shown to be patently stupid on many fronts. He started a war with Disney that he seems to be losing. If DeSantis refuses to negotiate with a major employer of Floridians and a very major symbolic Florida entity such as Disney, how the hell could we expect this clown to negotiate favorable arms and trade deals with foreign powers, especially our enemies? DeSantis can't and we shouldn't.

3--DeSantis has aligned himself with the GOP wing that is now dead as a major party. The GOP of the Bushes, the Cheneys, Karl Rove, Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan, and a few more snakes such as Ken Cuccinelli, are done. Today's GOP is Trump and Trump is today's GOP, plus 75 million America First patriots and citizens. Bottom line, the people supporting DeSantis are anti-Trump, America last globalists, neocons, and CPC-assets such as Elon Musk and Joe Biden.

4--DeSantis has already tested the waters internationally with a ill-fated visit to London and Japan. The less I say about this ridiculous performance of his, the better.

Simply put. DeSantis is not ready for prime time. History will show that he destroyed his own promising political future because he listened to shallow minded, corrupt and incompetent GOP leaders and advisors driven by their hatred to Trump and the 75 million that support him.
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-26-2023, 11:33 AM   #39
myohmyjustify

Quote:
Originally Posted by Track Collector View Post
Two more articles on The Conservative Tree House:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com.../desantis-101/

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...paign-of-2024/

Why does the Uni-party want to stop Trump? There are Trillions of dollars at stake!

I know why and agree but PA Mike ignored my question when I asked him.

Ain't no biggie. Some of us know the score; some don't.

Thanks for the links.
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-26-2023, 11:35 AM   #40
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Trump once said something very important and profound...

you ready for it?

He said "I LIKE WINNERS...I like to WIN"

So, I'm listening to Trump's own words when I say I want DeSantis to be the nominee over Trump. Because I too want something other than DEMOCRATS to WIN in November 2024.
Old 05-26-2023, 11:37 AM   #41
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayT View Post
Not a Moron but a con man and grifter who knows what his marks want to hear. His political career is for one reason enrich himself and his family. Would love to see Chris Christie enter the fray as he knows were the bodies are buried.
I would absolutely LOVE for you to show me ANY evidence that Donald Trump's NET WORTH INCREASED after he took office in January 2017.

Any evidence at all.
Old 05-26-2023, 11:38 AM   #42
RayT
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by myohmyjustify View Post
I know why and agree but PA Mike ignored my question when I asked him.

Ain't no biggie. Some of us know the score; some don't.

Thanks for the links.
And some just search until they get the score that they want instead of reality.
Old 05-26-2023, 11:41 AM   #43
RayT
Veteran

Quote:
I would absolutely LOVE for you to show me ANY evidence that Donald Trump's NET WORTH INCREASED after he took office in January 2017.

Any evidence at all.
Evidence : pound:

Is evidence required on this board to post? How about the guy who just called Biden a pedophile are you asking him for evidence. I'll post my evidence when you post yours about this Deep State you are always talking about
Old 05-26-2023, 11:47 AM   #44
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

Is evidence required on this board to post? How about the guy who just called Biden a pedophile are you asking him for evidence. I'll post my evidence when you post yours about this Deep State you are always talking about
So you agree Donald Trump's net worth took a massive hit following his election as POTUS, completely contradicting what you just wrote prior.

Good to know.

I can't believe people would dare write that Trump ran for POTUS to make himself richer...
Old 05-26-2023, 11:49 AM   #45
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

There's plenty of evidence about Biden. Including his daughter's own words.

Or are you going to deny that infamous diary isn't hers...that should be fun.