Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-23-2022, 08:52 PM   #1
JustRalph
Just another Facist

The worst Mayor in America: WGF

https://spectator.org/this-woman-is-...or-in-america/

The fate of the entire country……as time goes by…..
Old 08-23-2022, 10:07 PM   #2
davew

There are so many mayors turning their towns to crap, it is hard to isolate the most successful at it.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-23-2022, 11:43 PM   #3
Inner Dirt

I don't see how anyone could top Lori Lightfoot for being gutter trash.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-24-2022, 09:07 AM   #4
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I don't see how anyone could top Lori Lightfoot for being gutter trash.
35 cops on duty at a time in a city of 349 sq miles.

500 total.
Old 08-24-2022, 10:10 AM   #5
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
35 cops on duty at a time in a city of 349 sq miles.

500 total.

Only the neighboring county which you could hit a golf ball to shows employee head count on it's website. The Sheriff's office itself has an employee for every two square miles. If you break that down in to 3 shifts and account for people working the jail you are probably looking at the same manpower out on patrol per square mile. But they are covering mostly rural areas where crime is low and mostly are just writing traffic tickets often for petty offenses like cracked tail lights, expired inspection stickers, etc. On top of that a lot of the towns in the county the Sheriff's office covers has their own police force.

New Orleans can have some of our cops. I could not imagine a place like New Orleans with that few cops, a criminal's paradise. As for that 13 year old serial car jacker, I hope the next woman shots him dead. Screw this BS about teenagers brains are not developed. At what age does someone know thou shall not steal?
Old 08-24-2022, 11:14 AM   #6
mrhorseplayer

how about the mayor of nyc having all the trucks parked in residential areas towed?
mrhorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-24-2022, 06:56 PM   #7
Marshall Bennett

These boneheads get elected because the inner cities of the larger cities are packed with maggots that vote for whoever they're told to vote for. The most massive crime elements are camped there, so its only natural that one of their own would be in charge.
There's no remedy. The country has been reduced to a garbage dump where the masses concentrate. Illegals and prisoners will soon have the right to vote, thus compounding the problem.
What's a pitiful shame is that illegals are being bused and housed in the greatest of hotels, while just outside the homeless and legitimate citizens in dire need of help are ignored by the shitheads controlling these same cities.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-25-2022, 05:00 AM   #8
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
These boneheads get elected because the inner cities of the larger cities are packed with maggots that vote for whoever they're told to vote for. The most massive crime elements are camped there, so its only natural that one of their own would be in charge.
There's no remedy. The country has been reduced to a garbage dump where the masses concentrate. Illegals and prisoners will soon have the right to vote, thus compounding the problem.
What's a pitiful shame is that illegals are being bused and housed in the greatest of hotels, while just outside the homeless and legitimate citizens in dire need of help are ignored by the shitheads controlling these same cities.
i was thinking about you the other day because i hadn't seen a new post from you. i hope all is well and i'm sure glad to see you post something here.

in honor of seeing your post, i will give you one from Boston. we have a newly elected mayor here, she is a progressive. so we have an area in front of one of the big hospitals here that is nicknamed "methadone mile" this is about 2 blocks away from a methodone clinic on a big street called Massachusetts Ave. for years there were junkies that camp out in tents in front of The New England Medical Center, a place where people all over the world come to get treated. they had to walk over these junked up people in order to get inside the hospital. our new mayor made a promise that she was going to clean up the street. she hands out $500 gift cards to these people to move away. some people got 2 gift cards. they moved them 2 blocks south and surrounded them with Boston detail police. a detail policeman makes over $200 an hour. there are about 20 cops there at all times with their cruisers. Boston has a large disgusting river called the Charles, with plenty of Dirty water that they made a song out of, I love that Dirty Water, down by the banks of the river Charles. that river is full of river rats that make their way up into the sewers that connect all over town. for years the sewers were treated and baited to try to control the spread of rats throughout the city. she grabbed the money that was used for the baiting program for years to give junkies $500 gift cards and police details. i have never seen so many rats come out at night now. i bought a pellet rifle and nail about 5 of those suckers every night and throw them on the street so that the special people start complaining to the city once they get sick to their stomachs, because this bitch won't do anything.

lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-25-2022, 06:09 AM   #9
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
https://spectator.org/this-woman-is-...or-in-america/

The fate of the entire country……as time goes by…..
A cart load of assholes, they will have to change the wording from city to zoo.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-25-2022, 08:12 AM   #10
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
i was thinking about you the other day because i hadn't seen a new post from you. i hope all is well and i'm sure glad to see you post something here.
Thanks for the kind words. I only posted a couple times. I was down with covid for over a month. Went to help a dear friend that was very ill and took her to the ER. Not wise knowing she was positive . Needless to say 4 days later I was one sick SOB myself. Have resisted getting tested, shot with vaccines, boosters, or anything else this shitty govt. is tied too
Other than fatigue which that lingered what seemed like forever, I ran very little fever, and the other usual symptoms were minimal. I like to be active, so the fatigue (lots of sleeping) was annoying as hell.
Being back to normal has to be one of God's greatest gifts I ever received.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 08-29-2022 at 10:50 AM.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-25-2022, 08:39 AM   #11
lamboguy

Quote:
Thanks for the kind words. I only posted a couple times. I was down with covid for over a month. Went to help a dear friend that was very ill and took her to the ER. Not wise knowing she was positive . Needless to say 4 days later I was one sick SOB myself. Have resisted getting tested, shot with vaccines, boosters, or anything else this shitty govt. is tied too
Other than fatigue which that lingered what seemed like forever, I ran very little fever, and the other usual symptoms were minimal. I like to be active, so the fatigue (lots of sleeping) was annoying as hell.
i got vaccinated, so don't go by me, i think you are better off without the vaccine and just get the corona and hope it doesn't kill you, then your body will have more resistance in it not to get it again. i got hit with it with the vaccine and had a fever for 3 days, tired for 6 weeks. i was so tired, i couldn't make it to the 5th race at the Mountain!

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 08-29-2022 at 10:50 AM.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-25-2022, 10:32 AM   #12
Inner Dirt

Quote:

Glad you recovered, I did two rounds with Covid myself. That fatigue is some weird crap, in fact Covid itself is weird crap. I had two pretty long spells but fairly mild. I would wake up and feel fine, then by lunchtime I was dragging ass. I stopped at two jabs. I can't believe people are still pro vaccine.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 08-29-2022 at 10:51 AM.
Old 08-25-2022, 10:11 PM   #13
JustRalph
Just another Facist

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2022/08/...ssness-n492383

More of the same……
Old 08-25-2022, 10:46 PM   #14
ElKabong

Quote:
Glad you're better. Fwiw, my fatigue lasted about 18 months from round one of c19 in 2020. Three or 4 days per week
I felt fatigued, not exhausted. Sleep was all I wanted.

Hang in there, it goes away
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 08-29-2022 at 10:51 AM.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-25-2022, 11:00 PM   #15
ElKabong

Re: NOLA.
My wife and I had an invitation to go down there to attend the Zurich classic golf tournament. Free passes, hotel accommodations, the whole 9 yards. Turned it down, NOLA isn't safe enough to visit.

It was dicey the last time I visited FG, 2002, but not to the point of staying away. People I know and trust their judgment told us to stay away these days. The crime there is out of control
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply