Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 08-08-2022, 01:49 PM   #16
the little guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Berry View Post
He is nothing but a nasty troll, well beneath the dignity of NYRA.
There's a lot funny about this.
the little guy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-08-2022, 02:07 PM   #17
bks

Quote:
Originally Posted by $w1fT View Post
I like Anthony a lot but I was disappointed about his tweet about Prat on Friday. Anthony never criticizes certain jocks and took the easy, low hanging fruit for getting on Prat, which everyone is doing on Twitter these days. (I guess because being a 20% rider for the meet is bad when they expected something like the 33% he was winning at in California)
Not sure what Stabile's reasons were, but he's allowed. It doesn't change the fact that Prat is the best jockey in the country.
bks is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-08-2022, 02:17 PM   #18
Peter Berry
Track Announcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by the little guy View Post
There's a lot funny about this.
If you regard NYRA as an undignified organization you should take it up with them.
Peter Berry is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-08-2022, 02:22 PM   #19
the little guy

Quote:
If you regard NYRA as an undignified organization you should take it up with them.
Peter, I understand you are somehow mad because I commented on The WV Derby allowing lasix, this was not a criticism of them in any way, more about a situation in general, but this is no reason to continue to embarrass yourself like this.
the little guy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-08-2022, 02:26 PM   #20
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

who says twitter sees all the action these days?

Message boards making a COMEBACK!

Old 08-08-2022, 02:26 PM   #21
Sheffwed

Literally

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
He's not demeaning anyone.
Literally the first thing he posted about me here was demeaning, accused me of making up the fact that I wasn't aware of this forum, which I wasn't.

But he's the expert

I've been going to the races since I was 14 by myself (thanks NYRA for not doing any real policing) back in the mid 1970s, I know more than a bit about the sport, and never knew about this place

He does have good taste in music, I'll give him that
Sheffwed is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-08-2022, 02:28 PM   #22
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheffwed View Post
Literally the first thing he posted about me here was demeaning, accused me of making up the fact that I wasn't aware of this forum, which I wasn't.

But he's the expert

I've been going to the races since I was 14 by myself (thanks NYRA for not doing any real policing) back in the mid 1970s, I know more than a bit about the sport, and never knew about this place

He does have good taste in music, I'll give him that
Never let an opportunity go by to shit on NYRA for something

Meanwhile, Suff is crawling all over Gulfstream during the pandemic and nobody says a word on here about GP's lack of security...
Old 08-08-2022, 02:37 PM   #23
Peter Berry
Track Announcer

Quote:
Peter, I understand you are somehow mad because I commented on The WV Derby allowing lasix, this was not a criticism of them in any way, more about a situation in general, but this is no reason to continue to embarrass yourself like this.
Once again, you can never stay on point. You just type rambling words. Anyway, feel free to have the last word. By the way, if you honestly don’t know that you embarrass yourself on a daily basis, then you are, indeed, a lost cause. Good luck in all your future endeavors.

Not that this will bother anyone in the slightest, but this is my final post at Pace Advantage. It’s all yours, Serling.
Old 08-08-2022, 02:40 PM   #24
Peter Berry
Track Announcer

Quote:
Once again, you can never stay on point. You just ramble. Anyway, feel free to have the last word. And if you honestly don’t believe you embarrass yourself on a daily basis, then you are, indeed, a lost cause. Good luck in all your future endeavors.

Not that this will bother anyone in the slightest, but this is my final post at Pace Advantage. It’s all yours, Serling.
Old 08-08-2022, 02:49 PM   #25
Suff
Beat up 💪

Quote:

Meanwhile, Suff is crawling all over Gulfstream during l:
snitches get stitches

Last edited by Suff; 08-08-2022 at 02:50 PM.
Suff is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-08-2022, 02:52 PM   #26
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Once again, you can never stay on point. You just ramble. Anyway, feel free to have the last word. And if you honestly don’t believe you embarrass yourself on a daily basis, then you are, indeed, a lost cause. Good luck in all your future endeavors.

Why can't you guys stay in your lane? Seriously.

I've done nothing but praise you as a race caller here on this board...for YEARS...

but you're gonna jump into a thread and shit all over Andy Serling, who, like you, is the best at what he does.

You don't see him shitting all over you as a race caller, do you?

And haven't you posted before that you are abandoning all of your social media endeavors? Seems it gets you into trouble. Maybe it's for the best.
Old 08-08-2022, 03:50 PM   #27
Pigpen

Quote:
Never let an opportunity go by to shit on NYRA for something

Meanwhile, Suff is crawling all over Gulfstream during the pandemic and nobody says a word on here about GP's lack of security...
Suff is a rock star. Still jealous of him getting a photo with Jan Rushton.
Pigpen is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-08-2022, 04:37 PM   #28
westernmassbob

Quote:
It’s absurd beyond belief that you would believe ANYONE could out-handicap The Small Bloke, much less a respected workmate.
The thread was about Anthony Stabile but somehow once again TLG injects himself into the post and makes it all about him. All I did was compliment Anthony but very few ran with that. Also to add Anthony even dresses better...like some mob style teflon Don suits and what not. It’s got to be brutal with the heat this year though.
westernmassbob is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-08-2022, 04:41 PM   #29
westernmassbob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigpen View Post
Suff is a rock star. Still jealous of him getting a photo with Jan Rushton.
Dude is straight up hilarious. His lingo on here is like urban 20ish something. He once said “ low key “ and I was ROTFL. Unless someone hangs around a bunch of youngins’ no older guy is gonna understand the “ low key” meaning. Suff don’t ever grow old dude...keep on keeping on.
westernmassbob is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-08-2022, 04:49 PM   #30
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by westernmassbob View Post
The thread was about Anthony Stabile but somehow once again TLG injects himself into the post and makes it all about him. All I did was LIE ABOUT ANTHONY & ANDY's ROI, thereby INJECTING ANDY INTO THE THREAD FIRST. Also to add Anthony even dresses better...like some mob style teflon Don suits and what not. It’s got to be brutal with the heat this year though.
FTFY