Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2008, 11:35 AM   #31
King Ritchie
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal
Between the yelling over all who come on the show, and the idiotic presumptive stories, usually without a shred of evidence, along with the daily agenda of scripted stories (see the great documentary OUTFOXED), their show is right there with The Daily Show...matter of fact, the latter is more informative.
"Sheep", Zil weighs in with more intellegent thought. Maybe hcap and zil should move to california and make it legal.
Old 06-26-2008, 11:49 AM   #32
Lefty

h'cap, what makes you nauseas about Fox News is that lil libs like you can't stand fair and balanced. It's an absolute FACT that the dem view is stated over and over again by many many prominent dems. So since you can't face that fact you and zilly and others have to resort to cutesy little sayings you get from your lib blogs.
Old 06-26-2008, 11:56 AM   #33
46zilzal
velocitician

Hannity is a loon who cannot get his facts straight nor seems to care to either.
http://mediamatters.org/items/200806170004
Old 06-26-2008, 12:09 PM   #34
Lefty

zilly, are you just incapable of watching something and giving your own opinion in your own words? It appears you cannot..
Hannity had the Rev Wright issue right didn't he? He was all over it before anyone else picked it up. Media matters is a leftwing creation. Nuff said.
zilly wanna cracker?
Old 06-26-2008, 12:17 PM   #35
46zilzal
velocitician

People who worked there tell it like it was.
http://www.outfoxed.org/

As former Fox reporter/anchor Jon Du Pre put it in the documentary “Outfoxed,” “We weren’t necessarily, as it was told to us, a newsgathering organization so much as we were a proponent of a point of view … we were there to reinforce a constituency.”

Last edited by 46zilzal; 06-26-2008 at 12:23 PM.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:27 PM   #36
Lefty

zilly, that film by former disgruntled employees has long been refuted as untrue crap.
Here's a suggestion: Watch for yourself. Form your own opinions. I have been watching about 3 yrs. I see dem'lib after demlib come on and give their opinions. There is actual debate. I see this for myself. Now who am i to blve? You, your bogus film or my "lyin eyes"
Old 06-26-2008, 12:40 PM   #37
delayjf

Boy Tread, I'd have to say ole JR took you out back to the proverbal wood-shed. I have also heard Obama claim that he wanted to double the lowest Capitol Gains tax rate. Change we can believe in indeed.

JR - thanks for the education - your my hero.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:42 PM   #38
46zilzal
velocitician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty
There is actual debate. I see this for myself. Now who am i to blve?
Their form of debate is to simply OUT SHOUT the other person, or cut their microphone.
Old 06-26-2008, 01:14 PM   #39
ddog

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
You and Zilly must be joined at the hip given your proclivities for such valuable insights and stimulating ideas. Don't know what this forum would ever do without libs like you.

Boxcar
P.S. While you're at it, genius, why don't you share with us just what has changed since 1999 that has made the SS ponzi scheme so much better.

Soon as YOU explain the ss ponzi scheme and path to privatization?

You see , it's like kids and candy, they want it but us elders have to ration it out to them.

dolt.

That incisive enough fer you.

Last edited by ddog; 06-26-2008 at 01:17 PM.
Old 06-26-2008, 01:44 PM   #40
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Their form of debate is to simply OUT SHOUT the other person, or cut their microphone.
See, now that just shows you do not watch it and have no clue what you are talking about. There is a difference between news and talk shows. You confuse talk shows with news. Hannity is not a news show - it is a talk show. Rush is not news, he is a talk show. Both are biased and that is what their shows are all about. Same with Knucklehead Ed Schultz and Sister Sleeze on Airhead America. That is a given. News, zilly, news, google it.

Go to the news shows to make judgments. I have not heard many, aside from Russert, BHS, like Neal Cauvuto in asking the hard questions to both side. I've listened to him grill repubs and call them on thier scripted replies many times.

I do not hear this from Wolf Blitzer too often. Some on CNN do a fair job, most do not. I don't know of anyone on ABC, cBS, of any of the NBC-clones who are very objective.
Old 06-26-2008, 01:54 PM   #41
bigmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
I do not hear this from Wolf Blitzer too often. Some on CNN do a fair job, most do not. I don't know of anyone on ABC, cBS, of any of the NBC-clones who are very objective.
You're asking for him to figure that out by himself. In other words, it ain't gonna happen. Fox is the enemy because of Mothership directives. These drones can't figure out things on their own. They've been surrounded by bias for years and had no idea. They still don't.
Old 06-26-2008, 03:02 PM   #42
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Yeah, I must have had a senior moment there, Mac!
Old 06-26-2008, 07:09 PM   #43
hcap

Accuracy

Fairness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da king, King Ritchie
The "Sheep", Hcap provides us with more intellegent thought.
Da King doing dilligent research

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty
zilly, that film by former disgruntled employees has long been refuted as untrue crap.
Disgruntled as Richard Clarke, Paul O'Neil' General Sanchez, Scotty McClellan?
Score another for sheep lefty

And here's one of the rest of the paceadvantage Faux Noos fan club guys in rapt attention. Watching the Noos
Old 06-26-2008, 07:34 PM   #44
Lefty

Quote:
zikllysosilly, if you'd just bother to watch, you'd see and hear those demlibs give as good as they get. Does Keith Overbite(courtesy Mark Levin)have conservative guests on? Does thelegtricklefor Obama guy on Hardball have conservatives on? Prob is libs just don't like but one side being presented. That's why they storm college stages, and why the dimlibs in congress trying to bring bk the unFairness Doctrine.
Old 06-26-2008, 07:36 PM   #45
Lefty

hcap, are you telling me I don't know what I actually see. You guys are the ones that constantly parrot the lib blogs. I try to be orig and if I use someone else's cutsey names, I give credit. Your party and Obama is a joke on Democracy.
Closed Thread