Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.76 average.
Old 09-12-2016, 09:33 AM   #2881
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
Here's a good theory. She has pneumonia, just like they said. It was hot and very humid (stifling) at the ceremony. The combination caused Clinton to become dehydrated and unsteady. She went to Chelsea's apartment and had some cold beverages and now she is fine.

Sensible people will go with that theory. Others will talk about Parkinson's and brain surgery and all kinds of nonsense.
You may be entirely correct, but she has no credibility. Why? A long history of lies. Trading cattle futures with radically more success than a 30-yr veteran at the Chicago Merc? I want you to Google "securities parking" (did in Michael Milken). I landed under fire in Bosnia. Never happened. I had my own server b/c I didn't want to carry multiple devices. Opps, she carries and carried multiple devices. She then pivoted to "I wanted my privacy." Which is/was it? I've turned over all work-related emails. Never happened. She's an habitual liar. You're saying, "no, no, it's you right-wing crackpots." If that's the case, why don't Reps just label every Dem a liar about everything? Did the birther thing work with the general public? No. Why? It wasn't true. The "she's a liar" line works with the general public b/c it's true.

Why don't you just say this, "I think Hillary Clinton is full of crap, but I still believe she's a better choice than Trump who is also full of crap?" Have some integrity.
Saratoga_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2016, 09:48 AM   #2882
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

It was caused by a video.
Old 09-12-2016, 09:53 AM   #2883
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Dr. Drew is emailing his entire address book this morning

"See MF'ers!"
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2016, 09:57 AM   #2884
kingfin66
Bombardier

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk3521
The new and improved Donald Trump wished her well.
Well, they are old friends so it was the right thing to do.
kingfin66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2016, 10:03 AM   #2885
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
If that is a vest she is wearing, she must be afraid of getting shot in the ASS!
I laughed so hard the dog barked at me......
Old 09-12-2016, 10:22 AM   #2886
JustRalph
Just another Facist

After watching the video of Hillary being tossed into her van I want to know what fell out of her pant leg?
Old 09-12-2016, 10:29 AM   #2887
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
Anyone who tries to diagnose someone he has never seen without possessing anything close to a medical license, does not have a humble opinion.
Dude, I don't why I am even dignifying your comments with a response, but I know more about this subject than you'll ever know, have been part of a support group to help people that had the same surgery that I did and had neurological issues, and discussed some of this stuff with some of the best doctors and surgeons on planet earth.

When you have a severe concussion (and in her case a blood clot in the area she did), it is not unusual to have symptoms like she had at that time (double vision, balance issues, etc..) and like she is having now (balance issues, less stamina etc..)

A lot of doctors that know her general medical history have already suggested she may be having an issue.

I'm not diagnosing anyone. I'm not a doctor. I'm ranting that the media is in the tank and covering up for what is very likely a health issue that the public has a right to know about.

When it walks like a duck and quacks like duck, it's usually a duck.

Where there's smoke there's usually fire.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 09-12-2016 at 10:34 AM.
classhandicapper is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2016, 10:45 AM   #2888
delayjf

Wow, I just saw the video. Her aides had to prop her up against that post just to keep her upright. And even then her head was shaking. I've had walking pneumonia and it never affected my ability to stand up or walk.
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2016, 10:56 AM   #2889
lamboguy

there is talk right now of getting another candidate to replace her. i don't think that would be good for Trump seeing that he is just starting to turn the corner and she is a very easy target for him, someone else might have less baggage and healthier and harder to beat.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2016, 10:58 AM   #2890
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
If that is a vest she is wearing, she must be afraid of getting shot in the ASS!
My thought exactly... BUTT.
You know the Clinton's motto. .. Cover Your Ass. It's not just an action phase in her case.
Old 09-12-2016, 10:59 AM   #2891
Clocker

Some people here are either fooling themselves or trying to fool others regarding some basic facts.

Hillary has a health problem. Even the lefty media, like the Washington Post and Politico, have finally admitted that.

That health problem or problems seriously impair her ability to run even a low profile, part time campaign.

Her "medical episodes" are so common that she doesn't even bother to seek immediate medical attention, but just goes away until they pass in order to avoid the negative publicity.

If she can't handle a low profile, part time campaign, how can she handle a full time, high pressure job? What happens if she is in the middle of a "medical episode" when the phone rings at 3 AM?
Old 09-12-2016, 10:59 AM   #2892
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Just another Weekend at Hillary's (Bernie's), but hey, who is watching? Just lay her next to the pool for a while and put a couple of fresh cocos in her hands....and she will freshen up
VigorsTheGrey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2016, 11:04 AM   #2893
Tor Ekman

The media can no longer ignore the elephant in the room medical questions . . . if the Portly Pantsuit can not or will not provide medical records proving she has no serious medical conditions, then Trump will effectively be running unopposed by the time election day arrives and will win by default
Tor Ekman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2016, 11:09 AM   #2894
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tor Ekman
The media can no longer ignore the elephant in the room medical questions
You know she is in trouble when the NY Daily News admits that her first instinct is to lie.

Quote:
Hillary Clinton will beat pneumonia. But she won't beat a condition far more fatal: untrustworthiness.

In the hours after the Clinton campaign finally came clean (or did it?) Sunday about the candidate's pneumonia diagnosis two days earlier, the only question that mattered was, as NBCNews.com put it, "Clinton's core vulnerability is that most Americans don't find her honest or trustworthy. Will voters now feel like they've been misled about her health?"

Why is this even a question? Of course it raises trust issues. Worse, it plays into the hands of Clinton foes who assume everything she says is already a lie.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/clinton-pneumonia-cover-story-proves-instinct-lie-article-1.2788402
Old 09-12-2016, 11:10 AM   #2895
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by delayjf
Wow, I just saw the video. Her aides had to prop her up against that post just to keep her upright. And even then her head was shaking. I've had walking pneumonia and it never affected my ability to stand up or walk.
The dehydration thing is BS also. I suffer from congestive heart failure and have to take strong diuretics to stop water retention at the same time working part time in my shop without A/C in 100-120 degree heat indexes this summer. Guess what? I am not a doctor nor do I stay in a Holiday Inn, yet there are simple ways I manage my hydration levels. You can spot dehydration easily in it's early stages long before it even causes the slightest problems. To think the hag could get dehydrated while having a physician always within arm's reach is 100% nonsense.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply