Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-29-2020, 03:11 AM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

"Democrats can smell something has changed...."

Old 08-29-2020, 03:15 AM   #2
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

In that video, a ****ing white woman is calling a black cop a TRAITOR...and UNCLE TOM...

**** me...are you kidding me?

You guys are just gonna get Trump reelected...it's ****ing hilarious...

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 08-29-2020 at 03:18 AM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-29-2020, 10:24 AM   #3
MONEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
In that video, a ****ing white woman is calling a black cop a TRAITOR...and UNCLE TOM...

That behavior is common and most cops just shrug it off.
The diffence is now is that the stupidity is caught on tape.
I went though 20 years of being called those names by people of all races.
Some things will never change.
I've been retired for 22 years.
Old 08-29-2020, 10:32 AM   #4
classhandicapper

All the democrats had to do was put up someone that was relatively moderate, relatively experienced, and not senile. Then all they had to do was pretend they aren't bat shit crazy for a few months. They would have 45 or more states. But crazy is as crazy does. They are turning it into a race against one of the easiest candidates to beat in the history of the country.
Old 08-29-2020, 10:59 AM   #5
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
All the democrats had to do was put up someone that was relatively moderate, relatively experienced, and not senile. Then all they had to do was pretend they aren't bat shit crazy for a few months. They would have 45 or more states. But crazy is as crazy does. They are turning it into a race against one of the easiest candidates to beat in the history of the country.
I don't think so. No matter who they put up, there are still the issues of accusatory systemic racism, beat-down of the police and supported riots; let alone Trump's numerous, measurable accomplishments...like his personality or not. As was clearly seen in the DNC, their agenda is totally based on hate (what policies that they haven't plagiarized?), and that wouldn't change, no matter who they put up. Harris is the perfect example.

Why do you even think "45 or more states"?
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-29-2020, 11:08 AM   #6
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
I don't think Trump is a bad person nor do I believe he's been a bad president. His desire to wallow in the gutter with gutter folk is a huge turnoff even for a Trump supporter like me. You are correct. The Dems could have had this in the bag with majorities in both houses. They completely whiffed on this and it will cost them the presidency and the senate. I certainly believe Biden is the wrong candidate to put out there, but to me the policy position on rioting and police defunding is what is killing them. Most people want safety and the idea of supporting rioters and defunding the police is counter to common sense. Safety is an idea rooted in our most basic reptilian emotions and people will run from anyone or anything that poses a threat. The Dems are aligned with that threat. Unfortunately for them, I think the concrete has hardened and they can't undo all the words and actions.

Last edited by tucker6; 08-29-2020 at 11:14 AM.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-29-2020, 11:15 AM   #7
lamboguy

the Republicans have 26 states no matter who runs. if for any reason the electoral college is up in the air by january 20th at high noon and the republicans win back the house of representatives, more than likely Trump will win the election.
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-29-2020, 11:18 AM   #8
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
I don't think Trump is a bad person nor do I believe he's been a bad president. His desire to wallow in the gutter with gutter folk is a huge turnoff even for a Trump supporter like me. You are correct. The Dems could have had this in the bag with majorities in both houses. They completely whiffed on this and it will cost them the presidency and the senate. I certainly believe Biden is the wrong candidate to put out there, but to me the policy position on rioting and police defunding is what is killing them. Most people want safety and the idea of supporting rioters and defunding the police is counter to common sense. Safety is an idea rooted in our most basic reptilian emotions and people will run from anyone or anything that poses a threat. The Dems are that threat which is why they are changing their tune. Unfortunately for them, I think the concrete has hardened and they can't undo all the words and actions.
Well said! And I would add to that the covid-19 virus has hurt the dimwits more than the Republicans, also, because the nation has seen the proclivity for tyranny and stupidity, for that matter, in dimwit governors. It's one thing to talk Democrat policy or ideology but something else altogether to see it implemented and what the effects are.
Old 08-29-2020, 11:27 AM   #9
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONEY View Post
That behavior is common and most cops just shrug it off.
The diffence is now is that the stupidity is caught on tape.
I went though 20 years of being called those names by people of all races.
Some things will never change.
I've been retired for 22 years.
Without being patronizing,
Thank you for your service

I've known quite a few cops here, doesn't sound as bad here as where you were -NYC.... But things are getting worse here, you can feel a difference in the vibe here from the 40 & under sect. That's a job I wouldn't want
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-29-2020, 11:34 AM   #10
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
I don't think Trump is a bad person nor do I believe he's been a bad president. His desire to wallow in the gutter with gutter folk is a huge turnoff even for a Trump supporter like me. You are correct. The Dems could have had this in the bag with majorities in both houses. They completely whiffed on this and it will cost them the presidency and the senate. I certainly believe Biden is the wrong candidate to put out there, but to me the policy position on rioting and police defunding is what is killing them. Most people want safety and the idea of supporting rioters and defunding the police is counter to common sense. Safety is an idea rooted in our most basic reptilian emotions and people will run from anyone or anything that poses a threat. The Dems are aligned with that threat. Unfortunately for them, I think the concrete has hardened and they can't undo all the words and actions.
Please enlighten me. Who are these "gutter folk" that Trump desires "to wallow in the gutter" with?
Old 08-29-2020, 11:37 AM   #11
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post

Why do you even think "45 or more states"?
Yeah 45 states is an over reach. There are about 15 states that won't vote democrat in this day and age. They look at Blue run cities and say "no thanks"

But he's right about putting someone who is half capable up against trump and winning. With the help of the msm anyone who doesn't project as a loon will win easily.

See Obama for the best example. Not qualified. Childish personality. Can't reach across the aisle. Poor foreign relations decisions. Weaponizing the IRS, and now we come to find out the FBI was going off on their own, or with his admin's lead, and targeting the incoming admin... The msm should have smoked that fraud right off the bat, but they propped him up just like they will any dem
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-29-2020, 11:37 AM   #12
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Well said! And I would add to that the covid-19 virus has hurt the dimwits more than the Republicans, also, because the nation has seen the proclivity for tyranny and stupidity, for that matter, in dimwit governors. It's one thing to talk Democrat policy or ideology but something else altogether to see it implemented and what the effects are.
Since you agree, Boxcar, maybe you can tell me: Who are the "gutter folks"?
Old 08-29-2020, 11:39 AM   #13
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
Please enlighten me. Who are these "gutter folk" that Trump desires "to wallow in the gutter" with?
He doesn’t need to respond to every slight thrown his way. I don’t think I need to expound on that. We’ve all seen it. I can support someone but not agree with everything they do.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-29-2020, 11:47 AM   #14
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Yeah 45 states is an over reach. There are about 15 states that won't vote democrat in this day and age. They look at Blue run cities and say "no thanks"

But he's right about putting someone who is half capable up against trump and winning. With the help of the msm anyone who doesn't project as a loon will win easily.

See Obama for the best example. Not qualified. Childish personality. Can't reach across the aisle. Poor foreign relations decisions. Weaponizing the IRS, and now we come to find out the FBI was going off on their own, or with his admin's lead, and targeting the incoming admin... The msm should have smoked that fraud right off the bat, but they propped him up just like they will any dem
Of course, we all know about Obama et al. now. That alone should be a red flag to about half the population.

Still, who are these "gutter folks" that turn almost everyone off, regardless?
Old 08-29-2020, 11:56 AM   #15
ronsmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

During the civil rights era, one of the complaints from the black community was a lack of black police officers in the community. Fast forward 50-60 years and now being a black cop is a bad thing. People have gone insane. I didn't even want Trump as President in 2016 but he has my support in 2020.
ronsmac is offline   Reply With Quote Reply