Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-12-2020, 05:06 AM   #1
hcap

Proud Boys give up the Charade.

Something to do with Trump losing perhaps?

Civil war brewing inside Proud Boys as the top leader says he’s done pretending he isn’t a Nazi
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/11/civ...g-isnt-a-nazi/

The far-right Proud Boys gang has long denied that it is a white nationalist organization and has instead claimed that it only exists to defend “Western Civilization.”

However, Newsweek reports that some members of the group are ready to openly embrace being a racist organization and are dropping any pretenses of wanting support of non-white people.

.....The civil war within the Proud Boys started when Kyle Chapman, the founder of the Proud Boys’ so-called “tactical defense arm,” sent out a message to supporters that he no longer wanted to pretend that he wasn’t a white nationalist.

....He also made clear that he believed talk of defending “Western Civilization” was really just a racist dog whistle all along.

“We recognize that the West was built by the White Race alone and we owe nothing to any other race,” he wrote.
Old 11-12-2020, 06:42 AM   #2
elysiantraveller

No, no, no!

I have it on the authority of PA himself they aren't a White Supremacist organization!

Quote:
“We will no longer cuck to the left by appointing token negroes as our leaders. We will no longer allow homosexuals or other ‘undesirables’ into our ranks. We will confront the Zionist criminals who wish to destroy our civilization.”
Huh... they even used PA's favorite word.

elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2020, 07:20 AM   #3
sammy the sage

So a lieutenant want's to break-off or take over...hhhmmm....means he speaks for the WHOLE group....got it...

Just like the news you two are...hook, line, and sinker...

Yep....H...remember what you wrote about Einstein....you're RIGHT there...
Old 11-12-2020, 07:45 AM   #4
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy the sage View Post
So a lieutenant want's to break-off or take over...hhhmmm....means he speaks for the WHOLE group....got it...

Just like the news you two are...hook, line, and sinker...

Yep....H...remember what you wrote about Einstein....you're RIGHT there...
Google Gavin McInnes (their actual founder) and "10 things I hate about Jews" and get back to me.
Old 11-12-2020, 07:50 AM   #5
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Google Gavin McInnes (their actual founder) and "10 things I hate about Jews" and get back to me.
Jesse Jackson and Louis Farrakhan wrote that piece.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2020, 07:59 AM   #6
sammy the sage

Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavin_McInnes

" Two weeks later the Special Agent in Charge of the FBI's Oregon office said that it had not been their intent to label the entire group as "extremist",[71] only to characterize the possible threat from certain members of the group that way".[72]

Although McInnes cut ties with the Proud Boys publicly in November 2018, stepping down as chairman

mber 2018 it was reported on the basis of an internal memo of the Clark County, Washington Sheriff's Office – based on an FBI briefing – that the Bureau classified the Proud Boys "an extremist group with ties to white nationalism".[88] Two weeks later, the Special Agent in Charge of the FBI's Oregon office denied that the FBI had made that designation about the entire group, ascribing it to a misunderstanding on the part of the Sheriff's Office.[71] The SAIC, Renn Cannon, said that their intent was simply to characterize the possible threat from certain members of the group, not to classify the entire group.[7

AGEED...the founder Mcinnes...is a scumbag....the CURRENT organization as a WHOLE is NOT...

TWO legal law organizations AGREE with THAT....

I'll stand by my original statement...
Old 11-12-2020, 08:31 AM   #7
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy the sage View Post
AGEED...the founder Mcinnes...is a scumbag....the CURRENT organization as a WHOLE is NOT...
Oh buddy... this is a very unfortunate comment from you.
Old 11-12-2020, 10:02 AM   #8
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

God...the cucks will believe anything.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think RAWSTORY and NEWSWEEK based their stories on a BABYLON BEE post.

In fact, ever notice how "legitimate news" is sounding more and more like BABYLON BEE with each and every passing moment?

And the REAL funny thing?

THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO GIVE A **** ABOUT THE PROUD BOYS (on this site anyway) ARE THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR JOE BIDEN.

The rest of us treat it as it was intended. A joke organization...and whatever little real power it may have (and I contend it has none), you can thank PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR JOE BIDEN for giving it to them with their non-stop obsession over inconsequential things.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 11-12-2020 at 10:07 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2020, 10:13 AM   #9
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
God...the cucks will believe anything.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think RAWSTORY and NEWSWEEK based their stories on a BABYLON BEE post.

In fact, ever notice how "legitimate news" is sounding more and more like BABYLON BEE with each and every passing moment?

And the REAL funny thing?

THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO GIVE A **** ABOUT THE PROUD BOYS (on this site anyway) ARE THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR JOE BIDEN.

The rest of us treat it as it was intended. A joke organization...and whatever little real power it may have (and I contend it has none), you can thank PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR JOE BIDEN for giving it to them with their non-stop obsession over inconsequential things.
Truth!!
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2020, 10:44 AM   #10
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Here's what I came up with after Googling...mind you, this is from an organization that publishes the 3rd largest weekly circulation newspaper in Israel:

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/N...ws.aspx/227053

Some interesting things written about the video you cite above (again, coming from an Israeli news organization right at the time the video came out):

Quote:
The video in question was released after a group of Rebel Media hosts spent a week touring Israel, producing a number of pro-Israel viral videos – and sparking outrage among white supremacists angered by the positive coverage of the Jewish state.

The faux rant, recorded at night on a secluded Tel Aviv street, mixes humor with political commentary, in an intentionally offensive message some critics say crossed the line.

Among McInnes’ complaints listed in the video are the length of Israeli crosswalk signals, customer service at Israeli stores, Israeli drivers, and the obstacles civilians face in procuring firearm licenses.

Israelis like to laugh at themselves and have no shortage of comedy routines that do just that, but not everyone found McInnes’ diatribe funny – or appropriate.
It sucks when the truth gets in the way of a good old fashioned CUCK SESSION.

Oh, it goes on:

Quote:
Left-wing media outlets were even less forgiving, with Salon.com writer Amanda Marcotte outright accusing McInnes of becoming a “full-on neo-Nazi”.

While some white supremacists expressed their disgust with the Rebel Media trip to Israel and the videos produced during the trip by staff members including Faith Goldy, a few seemed encouraged by McInnes’ statements. Former KKK leader David Duke was one of several white supremacist activists who endorsed some of the Rebel host’s material.

McInnes was quick to reject Duke’s support, tweeting to Duke: “F*** you. You’re talking about a clip out of context that includes the words, ‘Don’t take this out of context’.”

In a video message filmed shortly after his return to Canada, McInnes said “No offense, Nazis, I don’t want to hurt your feelings, but I don’t like you. I like Jews.”
And on:

Quote:
Rebel Media founder and owner Ezra Levant, a Jewish Canadian writer and publisher, defended McInnes, calling him a “provocative commentator and humorist.”

“He’s not to everyone’s taste,” Levant wrote to Canadian Jewish News. “But during the week I spent with him in Israel, I laughed more than I have since I was a child. Humourless liberals hate him, but Israelis seem to love him.”

“He did a comedy show in Tel Aviv that was standing room only, and people stayed for two hours afterwards to talk with him.”

In an interview with the National Observer, Levant denied “10 things I hate about Jews” was anti-Semitic.

“The entire shtick could have been delivered by a comedian in Tel Aviv,” he argued.
So, sorry to have to once again deflate your cuck balloon...I wish it weren't so damn easy.

Leave it to the Jews to intelligently inform us all...once again...instead of this non-stop cucking by leftists like ely.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 11-12-2020 at 10:56 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2020, 10:54 AM   #11
JerryBoyle
Veteran

I thought the proud boys were all the men kissing and wearing colorful clothing? What have I missed
JerryBoyle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2020, 11:07 AM   #12
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryBoyle View Post
I thought the proud boys were all the men kissing and wearing colorful clothing? What have I missed
They're on their third rebrand in as many months.
Old 11-12-2020, 03:28 PM   #13
chrisl

Quote:
You missed, that they were the guys at your party last weekend. Your Bro's
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2020, 05:46 PM   #14
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl View Post
You missed, that they were the guys at your party last weekend. Your Bro's
Doesn't bother me. Can tell it'd make you feel "icky", though
JerryBoyle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2020, 06:18 PM   #15
chrisl

Quote:
Doesn't bother me. Can tell it'd make you feel "icky", though
I do not know what "icky" means. I do not know LGTB slang. Do not care to either. To each his own.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: