Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 2.20 average.
Old 01-29-2020, 09:11 PM   #2221
Tom
The Voice of Reason!
 
Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Canandaigua, New york
Posts: 103,915
Nope.
I read the TOS.
Have you?
__________________
Who does the Racing Form Detective like in this one?
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-29-2020, 09:43 PM   #2222
horses4courses
Registered User
 
horses4courses's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 13,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Nope.
I read the TOS.
Have you?
Nope.
Can't find it in cartoon form.
__________________
The swamp has been drained.
Then replaced with a DC version of Jurassic Park
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-30-2020, 02:28 AM   #2223
jay68802
Registered User
 
jay68802's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 13,456
Great job horses4, using someones death to make your point. Taking a page out of Biden's book?

Classless.
jay68802 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-31-2020, 08:31 AM   #2224
woodtoo
Registered User
 
woodtoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: donkeys ride from ASD
Posts: 12,308
president-trump-state-of-the-union-with-satisfaction-index.jpg

No way this guy gets elected.
__________________
'complicated business folks, complicated business.'
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-31-2020, 12:07 PM   #2225
RunForTheRoses
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 4,149
LOL Trump's tweet is priceless

Cop-hating protesters threaten a day of chaos in city’s subway system: https://nypost.com/2020/01/31/cop-ha...subway-system/
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-31-2020, 12:40 PM   #2226
OntheRail
Registered User
 
OntheRail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunForTheRoses View Post
LOL Trump's tweet is priceless

Cop-hating protesters threaten a day of chaos in city’s subway system: https://nypost.com/2020/01/31/cop-ha...subway-system/
__________________
Remember To Help Old Friends Thoroughbred Retirement Center.
OntheRail is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-31-2020, 02:20 PM   #2227
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cajunland
Posts: 11,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
I think this is red card material.
You need a long vacation.
Yet you call me the Board Cop.
__________________
Mise En Place
Ferme la bouche
PhantomOnTour is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-31-2020, 04:39 PM   #2228
Tom
The Voice of Reason!
 
Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Canandaigua, New york
Posts: 103,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomOnTour View Post
Yet you call me the Board Cop.
And you said you have me on ignore.
I knew you loved me!
__________________
Who does the Racing Form Detective like in this one?
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-31-2020, 08:14 PM   #2229
jay68802
Registered User
 
jay68802's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 13,456
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
And you said you have me on ignore.
I knew you loved me!
Don't worry Tom. I will go to the bar and ignore you.
jay68802 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-02-2020, 12:06 AM   #2230
horses4courses
Registered User
 
horses4courses's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 13,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
If someone were going to make the most classless post ever here on PA, horsey would have to be the ML favorite (hcap for most vulgar post).

And he he is, romping home the winner.
I have absolutley no respect for horsey, but as of today, I have even less.

The man has no class at all.
Just a disgrace to our species.
Fake outrage from a con man.
Cry me a river, chimp.

If I had posted that meme in the RIP thread,
that would have been out of line.

Truth is, Kobe Bryant thought little of Trump.
That's a fact, and nothing will change that.

So save your crocodile tears.
It's really tiresome.
__________________
The swamp has been drained.
Then replaced with a DC version of Jurassic Park
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-02-2020, 08:44 AM   #2231
JustRalph
Just another Facist
 
JustRalph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Now in Houston
Posts: 46,774
Well. That changes my vote........

Btw....bought another gun Friday night, in honor of my PA gun grabbers

Love those Ruger pistols

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9F62359B-65F0-4FF8-A963-2DD2C5555BA7.jpg (490.7 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by JustRalph; 02-02-2020 at 08:47 AM.
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-02-2020, 02:20 PM   #2232
Tom
The Voice of Reason!
 
Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Canandaigua, New york
Posts: 103,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post
Fake outrage from a con man.
Cry me a river, chimp.

If I had posted that meme in the RIP thread,
that would have been out of line.

Truth is, Kobe Bryant thought little of Trump.
That's a fact, and nothing will change that.

So save your crocodile tears.
It's really tiresome.
Total BS.
What Kobe felt is not the point.
I don't expect someone like you to understand that.
Life is 3 dimensional, cartoons only have 2.

Glad I bore you...
__________________
Who does the Racing Form Detective like in this one?
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-02-2020, 08:12 PM   #2233
delayjf
Registered User
 
delayjf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Norfolk VA
Posts: 6,145
Quote:
Truth is, Kobe Bryant thought little of Trump.
That's a fact, and nothing will change that.
Do you have any quotes from Kobe prior to Trumps election to that fact?
I'm guessing Koby was only playing to the Hollywood crowd cause he wants to remain relative in So Cal.
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-19-2020, 12:23 AM   #2234
ReplayRandall
Mount Rushmore
 
ReplayRandall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 8,545
Trump vs Bloomberg?

Bloomberg doesn't qualify.....
https://twitter.com/MWinter890/statu...694848/photo/1
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-19-2020, 08:47 AM   #2235
woodtoo
Registered User
 
woodtoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: donkeys ride from ASD
Posts: 12,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Yes he does now that NBC has lifted Mini-Mike right onto the big stage and onto to a very real soap box. And if history repeats as it well should, he will get soft ball questions and an advance copy of those same questions.
bloomberg-mini-mike.jpg

The REAL plan will be exposed tonight.
__________________
'complicated business folks, complicated business.'
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
preferred pick 5 type
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2021 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.