Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Selections

Old 12-03-2009, 02:45 AM   #256
cmoore

Aqueduct

Thursday, Dec. 3rd

1)..--
2)..--
3)..--
4)..--
5)..--
...OFF TURF..--
6)..--
7)..--1/1a
8)..--1
9)..--9
..OFF TURF..--5
cmoore is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2009, 03:26 AM   #257
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmoore
What happened in race nine Pace?..Andys picks were 7-9-10 at 11:30 am. This race stayed on the turf. This is getting rediculous. So now the late changes have added up to 4 + 12+ 5 dollars. WTF??? You need to go to the site at 11:30 am and post his picks. I'm going to start if you don't.
Obviously, they mistakenly posted his dirt picks in that 9th race at first. How is that so difficult to understand? I understood it...

And there will be no republishing of Andy's picks on this site...if you start posting his picks here, I will delete them. I wouldn't want to deprive NYRA's website of eyeballs.

I hope you're not starting to cry "UNCLE" here cmoore. I thought you were one of the best pickers on the Internet...isn't that what Light said about you?

If Light is wrong about you, what else is he wrong about?
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2009, 11:33 AM   #258
cmoore

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Obviously, they mistakenly posted his dirt picks in that 9th race at first. How is that so difficult to understand? I understood it...

And there will be no republishing of Andy's picks on this site...if you start posting his picks here, I will delete them. I wouldn't want to deprive NYRA's website of eyeballs.

I hope you're not starting to cry "UNCLE" here cmoore. I thought you were one of the best pickers on the Internet...isn't that what Light said about you?

If Light is wrong about you, what else is he wrong about?
It looks like turf racing is done for the year at Aqueduct. So what picks are listed at 11:30 am at NYRA is final..I don't care if the website guy comes in with a hangover and post Andys picks backwards..Did you hear me PACE???? FINAL!!!!!!
Old 12-03-2009, 01:20 PM   #259
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
It looks like turf racing is done for the year at Aqueduct. So what picks are listed at 11:30 am at NYRA is final..I don't care if the website guy comes in with a hangover and post Andys picks backwards..Did you hear me PACE???? FINAL!!!!!!
Do you want to actually challenge Andy's picks, or mistakes posted by the web site? I didn't think you wanted to cheat to win, but I guess we see your true colors...win at all costs.

Again, Andy didn't ask for this contest. He has nothing to do with it. He turns in his picks FOR THE PUBLIC, and if there is a mistake I imagine he tells the webmaster and he fixes them. Since you take the time to check out his picks before posting yours, why not just watch Talking Horses and you'll get the picks straight, no need to consult the web site. I take your post to mean you think PA is not being honest in the contest, and that is just not right. Nobody said the contest was going to be played by Light's rules where he didn't get the selections right.

I don't see Andy on here bitching because you often post just before post time, so you should probably pipe down and stop acting like you have a say in the matter. It looks to me like the stress of losing is getting you down.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2009, 04:49 PM   #260
cmoore

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
Do you want to actually challenge Andy's picks, or mistakes posted by the web site? I didn't think you wanted to cheat to win, but I guess we see your true colors...win at all costs.

Again, Andy didn't ask for this contest. He has nothing to do with it. He turns in his picks FOR THE PUBLIC, and if there is a mistake I imagine he tells the webmaster and he fixes them. Since you take the time to check out his picks before posting yours, why not just watch Talking Horses and you'll get the picks straight, no need to consult the web site. I take your post to mean you think PA is not being honest in the contest, and that is just not right. Nobody said the contest was going to be played by Light's rules where he didn't get the selections right.

I don't see Andy on here bitching because you often post just before post time, so you should probably pipe down and stop acting like you have a say in the matter. It looks to me like the stress of losing is getting you down.
Listen MR. CJ..It seems that you always want to chime in when I direct posts to Pace. I didn't ask for your 2 cents and YOU don't have a say in the matter. You were even wrong the last time you posted in this thread..So I suggest you to pipe down..

Andy has a 40+ dollar lead with 150 races to go..$20 plus of it are so called changes after the 11:30 website posting..Ok, I heard the lame reasons why. Anyhow, It will be so sweet when I reel his ass in. I think you two will be more upset then Andy will be.
Old 12-03-2009, 05:00 PM   #261
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Listen MR. CJ..It seems that you always want to chime in when I direct posts to Pace. I didn't ask for your 2 cents and YOU don't have a say in the matter. You were even wrong the last time you posted in this thread..So I suggest you to pipe down..

Andy has a 40+ dollar lead with 150 races to go..$20 plus of it are so called changes after the 11:30 website posting..Ok, I heard the lame reasons why. Anyhow, It will be so sweet when I reel his ass in. I think you two will be more upset then Andy will be.
Yep, you are very tense.

If I'm not mistaken, $31 of your total came on a day Andy didn't post picks for NYRA. One of the good things about being a moderator (there aren't many) is that it doesn't matter if you asked for my two cents. If it were up to me, I'd deduct points every time a top pick brought up the rear...you'd be so far behind you'd have to post from your basement.

Last edited by cj; 12-03-2009 at 05:03 PM.
Old 12-03-2009, 09:38 PM   #262
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Day 39 Results:

TLG | 2 for 9 | $9.60 | -$8.40
1) Fifth
2) Fifth
3) Fourth
4) Fifth
5) First $5.30 - Cold Ex 12.40 - Cold Tri 51
6) Third
7) Ninth
8) First $4.30 - Ex(1st, 3rd) 7.90
9) Third
TLG Totals | 85 for 339 | 25% | $678 Bet | $566.80 Return | -$111.20 Profit | -16% ROI

--------------------------------------

CMOORE | 1 for 9 | $5.30 | -$12.70
1) Third
2) Second
3) Second
4) Eighth
5) First $5.30
6) Second @ 36-1
7) Ninth
8) Fourth
9) Sixth
CMOORE Totals | 66 for 352 | 19% | $704 Bet | $546.70 Return | -$157.30 Profit | -22% ROI
Old 12-03-2009, 09:49 PM   #263
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

Anybody who talks such a big game (and has others talk a big game for him) and then puts up numbers like this shouldn't be telling people to "pipe down."

We won't even mention how I allowed you to post picks on days Andy's picks weren't available, something that clearly went against my original intent of this little exercise (500 picks, HEAD-TO-HEAD).

Who's ass am I up exactly? You want to tell me that again? I let you get away with a bunch of stuff (posting after Andy's picks are made public is another no-no, as this gives you a distinct advantage if you're smart enough to realize such).

BTW, I had to delete your last reply where you questioned which one of us (CJ or myself) has their head more up Andy's ass.

Your crudeness seems to be in direct proportion to the slope of your ROI.
Old 12-03-2009, 09:51 PM   #264
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:

A vertical line down has no slope. Sorry, couldn't resist.
Old 12-03-2009, 11:01 PM   #265
cmoore

Quote:
Anybody who talks such a big game (and has others talk a big game for him) and then puts up numbers like this shouldn't be telling people to "pipe down."

We won't even mention how I allowed you to post picks on days Andy's picks weren't available, something that clearly went against my original intent of this little exercise (500 picks, HEAD-TO-HEAD).

Who's ass am I up exactly? You want to tell me that again? I let you get away with a bunch of stuff (posting after Andy's picks are made public is another no-no, as this gives you a distinct advantage if you're smart enough to realize such).

BTW, I had to delete your last reply where you questioned which one of us (CJ or myself) has their head more up Andy's ass.

I don't look at his picks before hand. If you've noticed at all. During the week I post (95% of the time) the night before..On the weekends I sometimes sleep in and post when I get up. When I do post the night before. My picks are public well before his are. He may turn his picks in to the web guy at NYRA but they aren't public and changes can be made. So it works both ways jack. Are you smart enough to realize that? I'm 40 bucks behind and you two think I'm dead in the water..Guess again..148 races left.
Old 12-03-2009, 11:05 PM   #266
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
I don't look at his picks before hand. If you've noticed at all. During the week I post (95% of the time) the night before..On the weekends I sometimes sleep in and post when I get up. When I do post the night before. My picks are public well before his are. He may turn his picks in to the web guy at NYRA but they aren't public and changes can be made. So it works both ways jack. Are you smart enough to realize that? I'm 40 bucks behind and you two think I'm dead in the water..Guess again..148 races left.
You're more than 40 bucks behind because you've played 13 more races than Andy...this is an ROI contest first and foremost.

And if you beat Andy, I will be the first to congratulate you on a job well done.
Old 12-03-2009, 11:15 PM   #267
cmoore

Quote:
You're more than 40 bucks behind because you've played 13 more races than Andy...this is an ROI contest first and foremost.

And if you beat Andy, I will be the first to congratulate you on a job well done.
Ok..Throw in 2 favorites out of those 13 races. Exact count is $46 + 10 bucks (2 favorites) = 56 then we'll round up..Call it 60 bucks.

Two guys go to the track for a 16 straight days and bet the same races.. One has $1000 bucks, the other $940. They should just call it right there and then. The 1,000 dollar guy has it already won. Now what a bunch of malarkey that is..
Old 12-04-2009, 02:25 AM   #268
cmoore

Aqueduct

Friday, Dec. 4th

1)..--
2)..--
3)..--
4)..--
5)..--
6)..--/
7)..--
8)..--
9)..--/
Old 12-04-2009, 08:24 AM   #269
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
He may turn his picks in to the web guy at NYRA but they aren't public and changes can be made. So it works both ways jack. Are you smart enough to realize that? I'm 40 bucks behind and you two think I'm dead in the water..Guess again..148 races left.
Are you smart enough to realize he doesn't care about seeing your picks and making changes? He turns them for the public because that his his job. It is pretty insane to think he might change them for this contest.
Old 12-04-2009, 11:36 AM   #270
cmoore

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
Are you smart enough to realize he doesn't care about seeing your picks and making changes? He turns them for the public because that his his job. It is pretty insane to think he might change them for this contest.
Did you just get off the phone with Andy? What I said earlier becomes more clearer to everyone each and every day.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: