Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2016, 04:21 PM   #436
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
The reason Hillary Clinton is the Democratic nominee is that she got 55.2% of the votes in the Democratic primaries while Bernie Sanders got 43.1%. And no, a few internal emails at the DNC did not cause that 12% difference.
Again, your party couldn't put up a decent human being as nominee, so don't be crowing. Anyone who is proud that Hilary is their nominee must be her mother or lover. Are you claiming to be one of those?
Old 08-14-2016, 04:25 PM   #437
Capper Al

Here's one to think about?

[http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/a...hmentid=&stc=1

Attached Images
File Type: jpg thinker.jpg (47.9 KB, 84 views)

"The Law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich, as well as the poor, to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."

Anatole France

Old 08-14-2016, 04:43 PM   #438
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhannibalsmith
You forgot the part where mostpost takes a completely believable statement like 'Bernie wasn't gonna win anyway' and then goes full ridiculous by supporting it with the notion that 'a few emails' were the extent of the DNC's promotion of one candidate over another. Not that they are merely the hard cold obtainable evidence that demonstrates that they were working against Bernie, but he's in here actually claiming it is literally the extent of it. Does anyone believe that? If so, we really are ****ed.
Add in Hillary winning SIX coin tosses.

Hillary Wins Six Precincts via Coin Toss
She won each of the six coin tosses!
The odds of winning 6 coin tosses in a row is 1 in 64. How is it that she was so "lucky"?

But of course Hillary has been known to have outstanding luck. Remember that as a novice investor she turned $1,000 into $100,000!

What Luck...
Old 08-14-2016, 05:41 PM   #439
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

mostie has always relied on the ignorance of strangers.
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
Old 08-14-2016, 05:45 PM   #440
ronsmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo
Hiliary cant get to a cliff to fall from.
Not sure what that means but if you're saying she's too old to be President then I agree wholeheartedly.
Old 08-14-2016, 07:18 PM   #441
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronsmac
Not sure what that means but if you're saying she's too old to be President then I agree wholeheartedly.
yes she is
Old 08-14-2016, 09:23 PM   #442
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
Edward Klein is about as left of center as you are; and about as knowledgeable.
He is also equally unbiased. Which means he is not unbiased at all. Here is a list of some of the books he has written.
Unlikeable: The problem with Hillary Clinton.
Why we can't or shouldn't like Hillary.

Blood Feud: The Clinton's vs. The Obama's
You remember the Obama's; the one's who endorsed Hillary at the DNC.

The Amateur
Klein's take on the Obama presidency. Guess what? It's not favorable.

The Truth About Hillary; What She Knew, When She Knew It and How Far She Will Go To Become President.

Soon to be released:
Guilty as Sin

Book after book defaming Hillary Clinton and you think this clown is left of center.

Wikipedia posted this about Klein's "The Truth About Hillary"
Klein has been criticized for his biography of Hillary Clinton, titled, The Truth About Hillary: What She Knew, When She Knew It, and How Far She'll Go to Become President, which was released on June 21, 2005. Politico criticized the book for "serious factual errors, truncated and distorted quotes and overall themes [that] don't gibe with any other serious accounts of Clinton's life."[9] The book was attacked not only by liberals, but by a neoconservative as well. John Podhoretz wrote in the New York Post, "Thirty pages into it, I wanted to take a shower. Sixty pages into it, I wanted to be decontaminated. And 200 pages into it, I wanted someone to drive stakes through my eyes so I wouldn't have to suffer through another word."[10] In National Review James Geraghty wrote, “Folks, there are plenty of arguments against Hillary Clinton, her policies, her views, her proposals, and her philosophies. This stuff ain’t it. Nobody on the right, left, or center ought to stoop to this level.”[11]

Wiki also said
Klein has also come under fire for his use of anonymous quotes, purported to be from the subjects of his books, which he claims he received from anonymous insiders. The credibility of such quotes has been questioned by writers such as Joe Conason,[15] Salon's Simon Malloy [16] and conservative commentators Rush Limbaugh[17] and Peggy Noonan.[18] "Some of the quotes strike me as odd, in the sense that I don't know people who speak this way," Limbaugh said of Klein's work, describing the sources as "grade school chatter."

Even Rush Limbaugh thinks this guy is garbage.
Looks to me that Ed Klein is still a more accomplished journalist and writer than the nitwits and cartoonists that our liberal friends here on PA love to quote and source. Or even our own posters, what have you libs ever gotten published, written or edited?

http://edwardklein.com/books/

http://edwardklein.com/articles/

PS--You just love what Wiki says about Klein, dontcha? Isn't that the same place that has the goods on career criminal and serial failure Hillary Rodham Clinton via her emails? Yes it is.
Old 08-14-2016, 11:32 PM   #443
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap
Let's hope she doesn't have a seizure freeze-up on stage and have to have that guy rush up there with the DIAZAPEM pen again...
Old 08-14-2016, 11:37 PM   #444
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap
Typical lame response.

Let's see if the Buffoon has the balls to show up.
Clinton's the one with the fear to face large gatherings of people.

One press conference in 250+ days was it? Why is that? Afraid she might have a seizure from the stress of tough questioning? She should know by now nobody in the press is ever going to ask her a tough question.

Now, Donald on the other hand could push her into seizure land...hopefully that guy is around with the DIAZAPEM pen...even Snopes can't categorize this gem as false: http://www.snopes.com/clintons-secre...-diazepam-pen/

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...bts-about-her-
Old 08-14-2016, 11:41 PM   #445
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong
Have you seen mostpost's photo on this site? Would that be a suitable substitute?

I hate the Clinton's, but this thing is def over. She'll be the worst president ever, but trump is unelectable. Many of us tried telling y'all that many months ago.

Kasich or Rubio right now would be virtual shoe ins, now Hilary is a lock. Congratulations on ****ing up the country. This one's on the trump cheerleaders
If you think Kasich or Rubio had ANY chance to beat Clinton, you're living in a fantasy world.
Old 08-14-2016, 11:48 PM   #446
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capper Al
Sorry, but it is OVER.
You're finished here...sorry bud.
Old 08-14-2016, 11:50 PM   #447
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capper Al
I don't think these boys understand. Donald seems to. That might be why he suggested some second amendment nut shot her.
Actually he didn't.

And the "that would be a horrible day" line was obviously him saying what a horrible day it would be when Hillary fills the court with leftist judges. Anybody with half a brain listening to him speak knew that's what he was saying.

But you kooks took that to mean "what a horrible day" it would be if Hillary were offed by 2nd Amendment freaks.

If Trump were calling 2nd Amendment freaks to off Hillary, why would he say it would be a horrible day when that happened?

Ya'll make ZERO sense.
Old 08-15-2016, 12:01 AM   #448
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

After getting a chance to read this entire thread, I have to say I'm absolutely disgusted with the conduct of a few of you in here. The Elkabong vs. hcap personal dustup early on was disgraceful. You both should be ashamed of yourselves.

I'm closing this thread, and banning Capper Al from off-topic once again for being nothing more than an internet SPAMMER...and I HATE spammers.
Closed Thread