Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-17-2024, 02:06 PM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

YES YOU DID, you lying piece of demented person

Old 04-17-2024, 02:09 PM   #2
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Old 04-17-2024, 02:09 PM   #3
Inner Dirt

Unless it was raised doesn't the president get $400k a year and a nice fat expense account? That is from memory, I will look it up.

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 04-17-2024 at 02:17 PM.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-17-2024, 02:17 PM   #4
Inner Dirt

I could not right click copy from what I found on USA Today. Biden is paid $400,000 a year and allotted $50,000 a year for misc expenses and $19,000 for entertainment. Why does the senile demented piece of shit keep telling lies that you can fact check in 60 seconds or less. You can't blame age as he has always done that. So funny how lefties keep calling Trump a liar, Biden probably lies more that the next half dozen chronic lying politicians combined.
Old 04-17-2024, 02:21 PM   #5
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Imagine trying to sell your "plan" by PROMISING people making under 400k that they won't pay a PENNY in extra taxes, while also LYING YOUR ASS OFF about how much money you make...

QUICK! MTO JOE!

post something about January 6!

PRONTO!
Old 04-17-2024, 02:22 PM   #6
jimmyb

Biden never met a lie he didn't like. He claims he grew up in the following neighborhoods... Greek, Italian, Puerto Rican, Black, Hispanic, Jewish, Muslim, Irish. He was a semi trucker, finished near the top of his law school class. Arrested with Nelson Mandela. The list of Pinnochio Joes lies are endless.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-17-2024, 02:23 PM   #7
Inner Dirt

I will give Biden a pass on not knowing his salary, he gets enough kick back cash from all of Hunter's influence peddling his paychecks go direct deposit into a savings account. He never looks at the statements as he doesn't need the money, so his salary amount is of no concern to him. He gets so much dirty money he treats his paycheck like one of us would seeing a penny on the ground, not worth bending over to pick up.
Old 04-17-2024, 02:24 PM   #8
MTO Joe

I'm pretty sure the "I never did" referred to his years of being a Senator, followed by years as VP when his salary was $230k/yr. Financial disclosures from 2016 showed that when he left government service in 2016, he was actually $750k in debt.
MTO Joe is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-17-2024, 02:27 PM   #9
MTO Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

QUICK! MTO JOE!

post something about January 6!

PRONTO!
threads started in last hours.

Mania much?
MTO Joe is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-17-2024, 02:46 PM   #10
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
Biden never met a lie he didn't like. He claims he grew up in the following neighborhoods... Greek, Italian, Puerto Rican, Black, Hispanic, Jewish, Muslim, Irish. He was a semi trucker, finished near the top of his law school class. Arrested with Nelson Mandela. The list of Pinnochio Joes lies are endless.

We should vote on our favorite Biden lie. My favorite was the kitchen fire story, saying a lighting strike on a pond that had an electric cable running through it somehow back fed his electrical service and caused an electrical fire in his house. Maybe it is my knowledge of residential and commercial electric systems that make that one stand out as so ridiculous, there are dozens of reasons that flat out can't happen.

I would love to see the fire investigation report, no way in hell would a fire investigator write down that cock and bull story. I wonder if they wrote the truth and it was never passed on or they wrote unknown origin if they are allowed to do that.

It was probably either a grease fire and someone panicked and made it worse
or someone left something on the stove cooking and forgot about it. Hunter could have passed out while smoking crack at the breakfast bar and knocked over a bottle of Bacardi 151 setting a quick blaze.

This is another lie of Biden's with no reasoning behind it, cooking accident or lightning fire the insurance company pays the same amount and in the same time frame. Obviously most people don't set their house on fire, but I am sure
most of us had a cooking accident or multiple ones. It happens, nothing to be ashamed of. I have had a fire extinguisher within arms reach of the stove since I have been an adult.
Old 04-17-2024, 02:49 PM   #11
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTO Joe View Post
I'm pretty sure the "I never did" referred to his years of being a Senator, followed by years as VP when his salary was $230k/yr. Financial disclosures from 2016 showed that when he left government service in 2016, he was actually $750k in debt.
Thanks for the motive dunce.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-17-2024, 03:03 PM   #12
Inner Dirt

Quote:

How can you defend someone who either just told a blatant lie or is showing how advanced his dementia is, you pick. How many people who draw a set salary could not tell you how much they make? Obviously Biden is one of the few senile people able to work and draw a set salary. The president of the USA has made exactly $400k a year going back over 20 years.

Got a link to the bolded, that sound like complete BS. Are you claiming he had a negative net worth or that he owed $750k on property worth much more?

Also when are you going to come clean about being a retread and who your previous screen name was? You have slipped up too many times mentioning things spoken here many years before your current sign up date. You even referenced something I said probably more than a half dozen years ago. No one who likes to hurl insults at people with opposing views constantly like you do would have lurked in silence for multiple years.
Old 04-17-2024, 03:18 PM   #13
jimmyb

My favorite Biden lie is the one he told when speaking to a congregation in a black church. Biden told them he started the civil rights movement. The laughed at him.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-17-2024, 04:06 PM   #14
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
threads started in last hours.

Mania much?
content creator...that's my job here

ever hear of them?

Must work...you keep sticking around
Old 04-17-2024, 04:09 PM   #15
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

And the time you ban him and he sneaks back, make his username HERPES.

ANNOYING AND WON'T GO AWAY, KEEPS COMING BACK!