Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-22-2021, 05:30 PM   #1
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Trump is a dictator.......

...because he wanted to have a military parade, but the ASSHOLE Biden has 25,000 troops in DC, makes them sleep on the floor of a parking garage, and infects at least 100 of them with COVID.

And plans to keep 7,000 in DC until March.......WTF?????

And those troops made to sleep on the floor happened because one guy, with no authority, made the call.....WTF???

ONE GUY WITH NO AUTHORITY SENDS OUR TROOPS WHEREVER HE PLEASES?????? WTF?????

Join me in prayer.......

"Our Father, deliver us from EVIL, by whatever it takes."

".....and step on it!"
Old 01-22-2021, 05:38 PM   #2
davew

Using troops in the USA was way out of line last summer

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/04/opini...gen/index.html
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-22-2021, 05:44 PM   #3
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

After all the TERROR TALK by Asshole Biden and the dems, the ONLY violence that happened was.....ANTIFA!!!!

Get used to it - we have the SCUM OF THE EARTH as POTUS, AND TWO EVEN WORSE BEHIND HIM IN LINE.
Old 01-22-2021, 05:56 PM   #4
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
After all the TERROR TALK by Asshole Biden and the dems, the ONLY violence that happened was.....ANTIFA!!!!

Get used to it - we have the SCUM OF THE EARTH as POTUS, AND TWO EVEN WORSE BEHIND HIM IN LINE.
Antifa has a problem: They don't like Righties or Leftists. Antifa must consist of a bunch of hardcore centrists.
Old 01-22-2021, 07:34 PM   #5
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Antifa has a problem: They don't like Righties or Leftists. Antifa must consist of a bunch of hardcore centrists.
Free Stuffers. Just about anywhere they surface a business is either on fire or being broke into. Democrats have all but given them license to do so. They themselves are protected by pretty metal fences and cast iron gates with armed guards...makes it easy to tell the rest of the country to fk off and shutup.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-23-2021, 01:43 PM   #6
chrisl

Just wait for the riots to come. They will be burning and looting and beaten people up. It will be over climate change and immigration. They will be let to roam wild. Narrative rumblings of White man caused climate change and must pay. It will be all be blamed on Trump and his white base.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-23-2021, 01:58 PM   #7
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
they must be Libertarians ... John Brennan would know

davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-23-2021, 04:35 PM   #8
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

They whined that BUSH had no exit strategy for Iraq......Stupid Biden didn't have one for DC!

THERE IS NO REASON TO HAVE ANY TROOPS IN DC.....
Old 01-23-2021, 08:36 PM   #9
sammy the sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
They whined that BUSH had no exit strategy for Iraq......Stupid Biden didn't have one for DC!

THERE IS NO REASON TO HAVE ANY TROOPS IN DC.....
But...remember...as I pointed out decade and half ago....Bush & company signed into law...allowing troops to be used on American soil...said then...would regret that....got the shit chewed outta me...guess what...told YA'LL so...oh well...

But then...everyone FORGETS the BIGGER picture....it don't CUCKING matter which party is in charge....they're going to TRY TO ENSLAVE you...end of story...just a matter of how...

Doesn't anybody realize YET :....the 1% have NO country and NO party....they control THE money...they don't CUCKING care....
Old 01-23-2021, 10:23 PM   #10
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy the sage View Post
got the shit chewed outta me...
You bring this up a lot. Do you have a persecution complex?
Old 01-24-2021, 01:39 AM   #11
ultracapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy the sage View Post
But...remember...as I pointed out decade and half ago....Bush & company signed into law...allowing troops to be used on American soil...said then...would regret that....got the shit chewed outta me...guess what...told YA'LL so...oh well...

But then...everyone FORGETS the BIGGER picture....it don't CUCKING matter which party is in charge....they're going to TRY TO ENSLAVE you...end of story...just a matter of how...

Doesn't anybody realize YET :....the 1% have NO country and NO party....they control THE money...they don't CUCKING care....

Profound.

If you haven't read Taylor Caldwell's Captains and the Kings, I strongly suggest it. Yes, it's a book of fiction, but loosely, very loosely, modeled on Joe Kennedy and his clan. It's really quite eye-opening, and as relevant as anything Orwell ever wrote.
ultracapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-24-2021, 01:43 AM   #12
don

Question

I'm a little confused

Since when is talking to a group of people treason or a high crime.

I know congress makes all laws and such. But if they go ahead with the impeachment.

Can the Supreme Court throw it out because it's unconstitutional or does it stay because what Congress says is gospel.

Even Dershowitz says they can't impeach Trump because he's a private citizen. And that's unconstitutional too.

don
don is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-24-2021, 01:46 AM   #13
ultracapper

who the hell knows. Impeaching a former president. It doesn't make any sense to me, but I'm sure they'll spend $100,000,000 to figure out whether they can or not.
ultracapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: