Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-23-2018, 12:28 PM   #31
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail
Well the fix was in for a Hillary
The Fbi via Comey made announcement on Clinton email probe days before election. Knocking down her numbers. Whereas no one said anything before the election about Trump's "spygate" probe.

What fix?
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-23-2018, 12:37 PM   #32
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Read the article. Watch the video.

The quantitative proof? Clapper did not write a scientific paper, but Trump and all his supporters never do either, but they lie constantly. I'd rather go with Clapper.
But the onus is not on Trump or his supporters. Clapper is making the charge, so he's responsible for supplying HARD, VERIFIABLE, DIRECT evidence -- evidence of the nature that does not require any logical inference to me made.

This should be a cake walk for Clapper & Co., since he said the PROOF is just "STAGGERING". Good. Then supply the kind of evidence stated above. We need to know exactly HOW the Ruskies swung the election to Trump, and we need to know exactly how many voters were actually swayed by the Ruskies.
Old 05-23-2018, 12:38 PM   #33
cordoba
Veteran

wuff
cordoba is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-23-2018, 12:46 PM   #34
wisconsin

Quote:
The Fbi via Comey made announcement on Clinton email probe days before election. Knocking down her numbers. Whereas no one said anything before the election about Trump's "spygate" probe.

What fix?
Come on.

He quietly informed congress he was looking into the emails two weeks before the election.

As far as the media coverage, it really did not come into light for most until the softball interview by Steppinupandfoolus in April of this year.
Old 05-23-2018, 12:49 PM   #35
OntheRail

Quote:
Maybe they were not as sophisticated as they are now, amd more likely Obnama and McCain were not as gullible and not so easily manipulated as da leader is!!!!!
According to you it's the people that they manipulated... same gullible ones they obviously manipulated for Obama twice. I mean Obama was hot mic pre thanking Russia and letting Putin know how flexible he was gonna be with them after the election... pay back for the help I'd say...
Old 05-23-2018, 12:54 PM   #36
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
But the onus is not on Trump or his supporters.
What about the "onus" about Trumps sop-called spygate. There is no proof supplied by Trump or you Trumpeteers, yet the bullshit goes on and on.

Just as Mueller is uncovering evidence of wrongdoing about the Trump administration over a period of time, the post-mortem of Trumps fake win will be exposed during or after he is impeached or forced out.

Btw, Mueller has only been at it a short time as compared to other investigations. Watergate went on for over 3 years. Whitewater much longer.
Old 05-23-2018, 01:03 PM   #37
wisconsin

Quote:
What about the "onus" about Trumps sop-called spygate. There is no proof supplied by Trump or you Trumpeteers, yet the bullshit goes on and on.

Just as Mueller is uncovering evidence of wrongdoing about the Trump administration over a period of time, the post-mortem of Trumps fake win will be exposed during or after he is impeached or forced out.

Btw, Mueller has only been at it a short time as compared to other investigations. Watergate went on for over 3 years. Whitewater much longer.

He will never be impeached. Liberals wants him out at any cost. You seem to forget, like a fixed horse race, he wasn't supposed to be there. And now you have a problem.

Mueller doesn't have 3 years of luxury, he was supposed to have him gone by now.

Keep holding on to your dreams, though. Keeps you going.
Old 05-23-2018, 01:04 PM   #38
OntheRail

Quote:
The Trumpeteers are falling apart. As Mueller and the investigation into his bro' Michael Cohen close in, these guys only bury their heads deeper in the sans.

Clapper is just the latest. More to come as traditional repugs realize more and more how they got royally screwed.
Keep swinging that breeze from your rabid attempts to knock it out of the park may help counter your other myth... Man Made Global Warming.
Old 05-23-2018, 01:07 PM   #39
boxcar

Quote:

'Scuse me? Clapper has already admitted to spying on the Trump campaign. You're having a really tough time keeping up with the truckloads of your comrades' horse manure, aren't you?

Also, you and they are talking out of both side of your mouth. Clappers says the proof is staggering -- yet, Mueller can't find any wrongdoing on Trump's part in the mountains of this staggering proof?
Old 05-23-2018, 01:13 PM   #40
OntheRail

Quote:

Just like they said Trump campaign was not wire taped.... but we found out It WAS!

We will find out all the dirty lowdown underhanded spy-craft that TEAM Obama/Hillary deepstaters pulled. And Mueller the "Insurance Policy" will soon to be cancelled.
Old 05-23-2018, 01:13 PM   #41
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
'Scuse me? Clapper has already admitted to spying on the Trump campaign. You're having a really tough time keeping up with the truckloads of your comrades' horse manure, aren't you?
Bullshit. Where? You are confusing 2 Trump scandals. Clapper's disclosure abourt Trump's fake win is not Trump's ballyhooed "spygate"nonsense

Last edited by hcap; 05-23-2018 at 01:16 PM.
Old 05-23-2018, 01:15 PM   #42
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Just like they said Trump campaign was not wire taped.... but we found out It WAS!

We will find out all the dirty lowdown underhanded spy-craft that TEAM Obama/Hillary deepstaters pulled. And Mueller the "Insurance Policy" will soon to be cancelled.
Another fact-free post.
Old 05-23-2018, 01:20 PM   #43
OntheRail

Quote:
Another fact-free post.
Yes the fact are free... but they are the facts none the less.

Even a blind man could see that... oops I guess not.
Old 05-23-2018, 01:36 PM   #44
boxcar

Quote:
Bullshit. Where? You are confusing 2 Trump scandals. Clapper's disclosure abourt Trump's fake win is not Trump's ballyhooed "spygate"nonsense
All the same. Clapper has admitted to spies in the Trump campaign. Google it. Then listen to how The Clap spins it, i.e. justifies it.
Old 05-23-2018, 01:37 PM   #45
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
All the same. Clapper has admitted to spies in the Trump campaign. Google it. Then listen to how The Clap spins it, i.e. justifies it.
Weren't there spies in the campaign because it was being investigated because of its ties to the Russian government and oligarchs?

Carter Page for instance has been targeted for taps for a decade now.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply