Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-03-2018, 01:46 PM   #1
boxcar

The Underlying Reason Why Identity Politics Thrives

Political Activists Who Aren’t Really Arguing about Politics at All

The more time I spend covering politics, the more I’m convinced that a significant chunk of grassroots political activists aren’t really arguing about politics at all. These folks are actually grappling with personal psychological issues and projecting it onto the world of politics. Every problem they had with a parent is projected onto authority figures. Every religious person who ever scolded them or made them feel guilty becomes the embodiment of organized religion and demonstrates its menace. Because they’ve had a bad experience with a member of a minority group, that experience reveals something sinister about every member of that minority group. The cop who wrote them a ticket instead of giving them a warning demonstrates the danger and corruption of law enforcement, the boss who fired them for shoddy work exemplifies the inherent cruelty of the capitalist system, and every frustrating experience they had with an ex-girlfriend demonstrates some defect in all women.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...bout-politics/

I think this is so spot on, it deserves a spot of its own on Off Topic.
Old 10-03-2018, 01:54 PM   #2
Greyfox

The #MeToo movement is loaded with feminists who have "Daddy" problems (Conflict with authority figures).
The anger of these conflicted women makes America a very dangerous place for men in these days.
Unfortunately their outrage towards men seems contagious, like a disease.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-03-2018, 03:18 PM   #3
burnsy
self medicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
The #MeToo movement is loaded with feminists who have "Daddy" problems (Conflict with authority figures).
The anger of these conflicted women makes America a very dangerous place for men in these days.
Unfortunately their outrage towards men seems contagious, like a disease.

No, the disease is the two party system of govt. Its not freedom, its not individual rights its actually mob rules. The interest groups are all funneled into the system...one side or the other. Then everything becomes generalizations. Your statement and the writing in the original post are all generalizations and not individual facts. There is a problem with organized religion....some of it has been corrupt for centuries. Well before they were raping little kids. It has had its hand on power for centuries. Its one of the reasons this Republic was formed. They didn't just fear the King, they feared the Church. If one is truly a Christian how can they sit there and support what's happening around here? Christ himself would tear most of these churches down like he did before the so called "Spiritual Leaders" nailed him to the cross. That's the part they find so convenient to leave out.

There are people that have been abused by cops, by parents and by men. Not everyone of them is just bitching for no reason.....it happens.
The boot lickers (conservatives) of the world and the liberals see this world as some happy, Kumbaya place, especially our country, when, I don't care how many rules and laws they make....it will never be. The Nationalism is sickening. Then I guess if they show up at church on Sunday and throw a few bucks in the plate....all is forgiven? Total fraud.

This is why I agree with mostly Libertarian foundations. Because all this crap that's going on....we were warned about by the founders of this country. If people actually picked up some of their writings , its all there in black and white. Some of them predicted the "party system" would be a grab for power and no better than serving royalty. They predicted the loss of the individual and the painting of every issue with a broad brush, which is exactly what we are moving towards. Hell, people are no longer accountable for their actions. Somehow even personal responsibility is "political". Yup, we were warned.

Critical thought is not even taught and the "disease" spreads like wild fire. If it were taught people would understand that every cause and affect is an "individual event" not a one size fits all. And that's what both sides deal in...…...generalizations. And as dumb as that is, its portrayed as intelligent debate. Yup, George Orwell 1984 is a coming.

Last edited by burnsy; 10-03-2018 at 03:20 PM.
burnsy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-03-2018, 04:03 PM   #4
Buckeye
Smarty Pants

Democracy led to both the Russian Revolution and French Revolution.

The Framers knew all about it-- ever before it happened!

Go home and read all about it.

Mob rule solves nothing.
Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-03-2018, 04:11 PM   #5
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post
Democracy led to both the Russian Revolution and French Revolution.

The Framers knew all about it-- ever before it happened!

Go home and read all about it.

Mob rule solves nothing.
Mob rule is what pure democracies are. The U.S. isn't a democracy. It's a constitutional representative republic. It would be more appropriate to characterize the corrupt swamp of the U.S. government as an oligarchy.
Old 10-03-2018, 04:14 PM   #6
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

burnsy,

I agree and respectfully disagree with you. The founders of this country were wise and inspired men. Men who understood human nature, knowing men have as affinity for mob rule under certain sets of circumstances and the foresight to know a two party system would serve other men, who have the ability, to take advantage of human nature to gain power for themselves. A two major party is an effective tool for creating and fostering identity politics, but in itself it is not the disease.
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-03-2018, 04:22 PM   #7
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
burnsy,

I agree and respectfully disagree with you. The founders of this country were wise and inspired men. Men who understood human nature, knowing men have as affinity for mob rule under certain sets of circumstances and the foresight to know a two party system would serve other men, who have the ability, to take advantage of human nature to gain power for themselves. A two major party is an effective tool for creating and fostering identity politics, but in itself it is not the disease.
Correct, it is one of those parties capitalizing on the disease and manipulating the diseased people.
Old 10-03-2018, 04:26 PM   #8
Buckeye
Smarty Pants

It would be even more appropriate to admit the Framers were Geniuses!

Last edited by Buckeye; 10-03-2018 at 04:31 PM.
Old 10-03-2018, 04:30 PM   #9
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
It would be more appropriate to admit the Framers were Geniuses!
Ok
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-03-2018, 04:40 PM   #10
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

The real reason for the persistence of identity politics lay in the “Divide and Rule” playbook of the Globalist Power Structure...and it is happening all over the world, not just in America...hopefully one day partisans of all flavors will wake up and realize that they are being used to facilitate a strategy of deliberate and continuous tension...I would greatly recommend reading this article to its end, that is, if you really want the truth of what is really happening to us all...

https://www.globalresearch.ca/divide...ective/5483935

“Too many ignorant distressed Americans and Europeans latch onto the old blame the victim game, increasingly resenting and scapegoating darker-skinned outsiders as the mistaken cause of all their perceived problems such as lack of jobs they insist illegals are stealing and paying high taxes to support a welfare state the illegals are allege to be abusing. Obviously this globalist mixing of races and religions is causing mutual distrust, enflaming racial discrimination and open hostilities triggering massive protests and an alarming rise of racially motivated hate crimes across both North America and Europe.”

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 10-03-2018 at 04:47 PM.
VigorsTheGrey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-03-2018, 04:44 PM   #11
boxcar

Quote:
It would be even more appropriate to admit the Framers were Geniuses!
I third that motion.

However, as noble, well-intentioned and well-reasoned their settled upon form of government was, it must inevitably fail due to the corrupt human nature of man. Can't get spring water from a sewer.
Old 10-03-2018, 05:09 PM   #12
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

http://www.globalistagenda.org/quotes.htm

"Very soon, every American will be required to register their biological property (that's you and your children) in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a charge back for our fiat paper currency.

Every American will be forced to register or suffer being able to work and earn a living. They will be our chattels (property) and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions. Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading (Birth Certificate) to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, secured by their pledges.

They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debts to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges.

This will inevitably reap us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud, which we will call "Social Insurance". Without realizing it, every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and we will employ the high office (presidency) of our dummy corporation (USA) to foment this plan against America."

Colonel Edward Mandell House is attributed (but unverified) with giving a very detailed outline of the plans to be implemented to enslave the American people. He stated, in a private meeting with Woodrow Wilson (President 1913 - 1921)
VigorsTheGrey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-03-2018, 05:26 PM   #13
Buckeye
Smarty Pants

I'm an optimist. Nothing of this kind can ever happen in our Country.

Talk about resistance!
Old 10-18-2018, 06:50 PM   #14
Buckeye
Smarty Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsy View Post
No, the disease is the two party system of govt. Its not freedom, its not individual rights its actually mob rules. The interest groups are all funneled into the system...one side or the other. Then everything becomes generalizations. Your statement and the writing in the original post are all generalizations and not individual facts. There is a problem with organized religion....some of it has been corrupt for centuries. Well before they were raping little kids. It has had its hand on power for centuries. Its one of the reasons this Republic was formed. They didn't just fear the King, they feared the Church. If one is truly a Christian how can they sit there and support what's happening around here? Christ himself would tear most of these churches down like he did before the so called "Spiritual Leaders" nailed him to the cross. That's the part they find so convenient to leave out.

There are people that have been abused by cops, by parents and by men. Not everyone of them is just bitching for no reason.....it happens.
The boot lickers (conservatives) of the world and the liberals see this world as some happy, Kumbaya place, especially our country, when, I don't care how many rules and laws they make....it will never be. The Nationalism is sickening. Then I guess if they show up at church on Sunday and throw a few bucks in the plate....all is forgiven? Total fraud.

This is why I agree with mostly Libertarian foundations. Because all this crap that's going on....we were warned about by the founders of this country. If people actually picked up some of their writings , its all there in black and white. Some of them predicted the "party system" would be a grab for power and no better than serving royalty. They predicted the loss of the individual and the painting of every issue with a broad brush, which is exactly what we are moving towards. Hell, people are no longer accountable for their actions. Somehow even personal responsibility is "political". Yup, we were warned.

Critical thought is not even taught and the "disease" spreads like wild fire. If it were taught people would understand that every cause and affect is an "individual event" not a one size fits all. And that's what both sides deal in...…...generalizations. And as dumb as that is, its portrayed as intelligent debate. Yup, George Orwell 1984 is a coming.
It's the worst system except for all the others.
Old 10-18-2018, 07:40 PM   #15
boxcar

Quote:
I'm an optimist. Nothing of this kind can ever happen in our Country.

Talk about resistance!
It will happen. The Tower of Babel, Part II has been under construction for centuries. The world will once again unite.

And it will happen because it's been foreordained before the foundation of the world.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: