Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-13-2018, 01:47 AM   #631
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
You didn't need to, it was a given....Absolute zero is space VOID of matter. You're hypothesis fails.
And minus radiation. Heat in almost matter-free interstellar space can only transferred by radiation.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-13-2018, 03:48 AM   #632
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
You are a pathetic condescending jerk, you must have a pretty sad existence. You don't "use" any big words, you cut and paste them.
There's a red card
Old 10-13-2018, 03:48 AM   #633
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Get a life you pathetic loser. Your existence revolves around hiding behind a keyboard and talking down to people. When I was young I was a good boy and used to visit all my elderly relatives and even those of friends who were in rest homes and did not get many visitors. I found even the terminally ill that did not have much time left appreciated my visits and loved the Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies I would bring them. I always wondered why many residents in those places received no visitors, I wrongly thought that their family sucked. After knowing you on the internet I now understand it could be the elderly person laying in the bed was getting what they deserved. Please report my post and get me some red cards, as you do.
Another one
Old 10-13-2018, 03:50 AM   #634
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
I thought you were leaving, once again your word isn't worth crap. As for beating my big word comment to death as the condescending jerk that you are, the use of words that a typical person isn't familiar serves a negative purpose. If I am trying to explain something in an area where I have expertise using terminology the average person reading what I have written doesn't understand is pointless.

Of course what you post is 99% cut and paste and not your own words. I do notice what you do come up with on your own you will repeat over and over again like a stuck phonograph record. Pages ago you must have posted 97% a couple dozen times, now it is "big words" that you will post over and over.
You are pure comedy, you think so highly of yourself, and that you are better than everybody, while you are nothing but a condescending jerk.
Another one...automatic limited ban
Old 10-13-2018, 03:52 AM   #635
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
I think you missed my point. I have no problem with people that want to respectfully debate those that do not share their opinion on the impact of the theory of man made climate change. I have a problem with those that talk down to and demean others that do not share their views. On that list would be people like Hcap who act like anyone who does not believe in the THEORIES he believes in are stupid and beneath him. I have repeatedly called him out to prove how smart he is, yet he will not meet my challenge.
They are piling up now
Old 10-13-2018, 03:56 AM   #636
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
So as your health went down hill you became a bitter old man and a condescending jack ass on the internet, I always wonder where people like you come from, you are so pathetic. I have had a crappy life, two broken bones in my neck at 14 and broke two more in my back at 18 and had my spine fused, I can no longer get help for the pain because of the opioid crisis.
In spite of all that at middle age I have a life and do the best I can, some days I can only walk upright for 4 hours, yet I am not bitter at the world like you are. You are a pathetic piece of crap, a coward, and you contribute nothing good, the world would be a better place if you just went away.
This one brought your number of red cards up to the 5 day ban level
Old 10-13-2018, 08:48 AM   #637
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
I am legally blind. I no longer drive and am less dependent on oil.

Safest I've felt in a long time knowing hcap isn't on the highways of America.
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-13-2018, 09:32 AM   #638
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
This one brought your number of red cards up to the 5 day ban level
Thanks Mike.
I guess Mr Dirt has nothing to say on this topic, so he resorts to...

ad ho·mi·nem
ˌad ˈhämənəm/
adverb & adjective
adverb: ad hominem; adjective: ad hominem

(of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
"vicious ad hominem attacks"
relating to or associated with a particular person.
"the office was created ad hominem for Fenton"

Par for the course here
Old 10-13-2018, 09:35 AM   #639
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker View Post
Safest I've felt in a long time knowing hcap isn't on the highways of America.
I still cruise off topic. Fasten your seat belt.
Old 10-13-2018, 09:37 AM   #640
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
I still cruise off topic. Fasten your seat belt.

You are some of the best entertainment on this crazy internet machine. I'm going full force and never buckled in so I can enjoy this ride for its entire worth.
Old 10-13-2018, 09:52 AM   #641
hcap

Quote:
You are some of the best entertainment on this crazy internet machine. I'm going full force and never buckled in so I can enjoy this ride for its entire worth.
I am also entertained watching you anti-science Trumperters trying to explain AGW, and the present accelerating increases in temperatures as it's "only been warmer and it's only been cooler". Tom's famous 2 Bens.

Without understanding Paleoclimatology, differentiating the natural non man made causes, from man's affect since the Industrial Revolution. You gents squirm in funny ways
Old 10-13-2018, 11:06 AM   #642
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
I am also entertained watching you anti-science Trumperters trying to explain AGW, and the present accelerating increases in temperatures as it's "only been warmer and it's only been cooler". Tom's famous 2 Bens.

Without understanding Paleoclimatology, differentiating the natural non man made causes, from man's affect since the Industrial Revolution. You gents squirm in funny ways

We've measured our planets correct temperature and other things like C02 for roughly the last 50 years. At best.

And we now call that science.

You and these climatoligists have no effing idea what this planet was like 100 years ago, much less how it was in its last ice age, and much less over its 5 billion year history.

Keep ranting on pointless numbers telling us the end is near.

What is your suggestion of any kind of plan on how to fix such doom?
Old 10-13-2018, 11:20 AM   #643
HalvOnHorseracing

Quote:
I am 100% positive that this was not the coldest this rock has ever been at any pole, at any time, in its life.
Maybe during the ice age when there were no people to measure temperature.

I should have said "ever measured."
HalvOnHorseracing is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-13-2018, 11:33 AM   #644
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Paleoclimatology

Is that something this guy came up with?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2975.jpg (12.6 KB, 1 views)
Old 10-13-2018, 12:02 PM   #645
HalvOnHorseracing

Quote:
We've measured our planets correct temperature and other things like C02 for roughly the last 50 years. At best.

And we now call that science.

You and these climatoligists have no effing idea what this planet was like 100 years ago, much less how it was in its last ice age, and much less over its 5 billion year history.

Keep ranting on pointless numbers telling us the end is near.

What is your suggestion of any kind of plan on how to fix such doom?
The end isn't near. I'm not sure where you got that. But some areas will experience severe drought, loss of sea ice, accelerated sea level rise and longer, more intense heat waves. Warmer water will result in more intense storms in coastal areas.

We'll survive. We'll just have to be thoughtful about how we deal with impacts on coastal cities, just like the Netherlands has. If you're thinking of going to England you might go now. If the polar ice caps melt, things like pushing the Gulfstream Current south and giving England very bitter winters.

I'm just wondering. What if someone said you have no effing idea of what you are doing on your job? And you knew that person had never done your job. All his information on your job came from a brief internet search. Might you be insulted and tell them they had no effing idea of what you are doing on your job?

You think climatologists spent all those years in graduate school only to be told you know more?
HalvOnHorseracing is offline   Reply With Quote Reply