Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-06-2018, 09:34 AM   #541
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
I am not going to discuss climate change, but I enjoy annoying you and watching you squirm like a 4 year old immature toddler.

And making fun of your assholean unscientific ridiculous proclamations.

BTW, you may think I am condescending, but you may want to consider rather you are unable to understand any science I reference whatsoever, and you must blame someone else instead of yourself for your downright idiocy.

You keep calling me an idiot yet you did not accept my challenge to an I.Q. test. You not only are a condescending jackass you are a coward. Since all you do is cut and paste you probably would cheat anyway. The fact to keep saying you are leaving and never go away shows you are as dishonest as the day is long.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-06-2018, 09:57 AM   #542
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
You keep calling me an idiot yet you did not accept my challenge to an I.Q. test. You not only are a condescending jackass you are a coward. Since all you do is cut and paste you probably would cheat anyway. The fact to keep saying you are leaving and never go away shows you are as dishonest as the day is long.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-06-2018, 10:54 AM   #543
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
The fact to keep saying you are leaving and never go away shows you are as dishonest as the day is long.
Can we sue?
Class action?
Old 10-06-2018, 11:46 AM   #544
incoming

Climate change is no longer an issue on the EPA website, it has been eradicated from their website. President Trump did away with the debacle in March, 2017, with the stroke of a pen. Just one more fantasy of the left that has gone up in smoke. I might add, to the cost of bbbbbbbillions of dollars, trillions world wide. It is also capable of setting back developing countries back to the Stoneage.
incoming is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-06-2018, 12:33 PM   #545
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by incoming View Post
Climate change is no longer an issue on the EPA website, it has been eradicated from their website. President Trump did away with the debacle in March, 2017, with the stroke of a pen. Just one more fantasy of the left that has gone up in smoke. I might add, to the cost of bbbbbbbillions of dollars, trillions world wide. It is also capable of setting back developing countries back to the Stoneage.
What’s funny is that as soon as Trump backed out under universal protest, many of those same protesters did likewise in deeds without announcing it. Some men lead. Many others follow. The difference between Trump and the Elitists.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-06-2018, 12:50 PM   #546
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

When somebody can quit whining and complaining about Climate Change or Global Warming (or whatever you want to call it), and come up with a real plan (economically and realistically), then I'm all ears.

Until then, all the whining and complaining is complete bullshit. Give us solutions other than electric cars, taxes, and Armageddon BS talk.

Solve the problem or STFU.
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-07-2018, 04:44 PM   #547
hcap

Quote:
antidisestablishmentarianism

BOO!

Old 10-07-2018, 05:15 PM   #548
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
antidisestablishmentarianism

BOO!

HippopotomonstrosesquiPedaliophobia much?

BOO!
Old 10-08-2018, 04:39 AM   #549
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
HippopotomonstrosesquiPedaliophobia much?

BOO!
Mr. Dirt is the one who is afraid of big words. Not to worry. Therapy is available

Old 10-08-2018, 04:00 PM   #550
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Quote:

You are so pathetic. I have called you out numerous times like other liberals who call people dumb to take an I.Q. test challenge, yet none of them will, why is that?

Let's go or shut the hell up, and respect those that don't think like you. Strangely as a Republican I first try to understand where someone's differing views are coming from. You don't, you just put them down. Once again how about we both take an I.Q. test. I am challenging to a duel. Are you going to back down again, as the sniveling coward that you are?
Old 10-08-2018, 05:20 PM   #551
Buckeye
Smarty Pants

I'll take an IQ test.

After that, we could Play Chess, pick horses or Whatever!

What any of this would do about climate change somehow escapes me.

Last edited by Buckeye; 10-08-2018 at 05:28 PM.
Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-08-2018, 08:53 PM   #552
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post
I'll take an IQ test.

After that, we could Play Chess, pick horses or Whatever!

What any of this would do about climate change somehow escapes me.

I think you missed my point. I have no problem with people that want to respectfully debate those that do not share their opinion on the impact of the theory of man made climate change. I have a problem with those that talk down to and demean others that do not share their views. On that list would be people like Hcap who act like anyone who does not believe in the THEORIES he believes in are stupid and beneath him. I have repeatedly called him out to prove how smart he is, yet he will not meet my challenge.
Old 10-08-2018, 09:08 PM   #553
Buckeye
Smarty Pants

OK, I get that.

Touché.
Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-09-2018, 02:46 AM   #554
hcap

Quote:
You are so pathetic. I have called you out numerous times like other liberals who call people dumb to take an I.Q. test challenge, yet none of them will, why is that?

Let's go or shut the hell up, and respect those that don't think like you. Strangely as a Republican I first try to understand where someone's differing views are coming from. You don't, you just put them down. Once again how about we both take an I.Q. test. I am challenging to a duel. Are you going to back down again, as the sniveling coward that you are?
Please stop crying little baby Dirt. Stop frowning. You are making a lot of noise.

Last edited by hcap; 10-09-2018 at 02:56 AM.
Old 10-09-2018, 06:27 AM   #555
davew

hcap, that kid will be dead in 50 years because he could not adapt to the 2 degree increase average world temperature.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply