Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-05-2018, 04:14 PM   #526
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Nope...........
Old 10-05-2018, 05:43 PM   #527
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
You are a pathetic condescending jerk, you must have a pretty sad existence. You don't "use" any big words, you cut and paste them.
You are the a-whole who complained I ued big words. Now you are complaining I CUT AND PASTE TOO MANY BIG WORDS.

Whether you know it or not authentic scientific articles use and contain more than monosyllabic words. And they do not bitch and moan about the Clean air Act as the correlating factor in global temperature increases, or liberals and dems tricking your feeble minds into a cosmic conspiracy

And you have the nerve to call me pathetic

So long till the next time you make a fool of yourself. Should be rather soon

Last edited by hcap; 10-05-2018 at 05:46 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-05-2018, 05:49 PM   #528
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
I prefer small words.
In fact, I am thinking of two small ones right now.
One syllable each.
Care to guess what they are?

Hint - not "Hey now."
And my reply to all you unstable geniuses, bye bye
Old 10-05-2018, 06:05 PM   #529
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
You are the a-whole who complained I ued big words. Now you are complaining I CUT AND PASTE TOO MANY BIG WORDS.

Whether you know it or not authentic scientific articles use and contain more than monosyllabic words. And they do not bitch and moan about the Clean air Act as the correlating factor in global temperature increases, or liberals and dems tricking your feeble minds into a cosmic conspiracy

And you have the nerve to call me pathetic

So long till the next time you make a fool of yourself. Should be rather soon

Get a life you pathetic loser. Your existence revolves around hiding behind a keyboard and talking down to people. When I was young I was a good boy and used to visit all my elderly relatives and even those of friends who were in rest homes and did not get many visitors. I found even the terminally ill that did not have much time left appreciated my visits and loved the Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies I would bring them. I always wondered why many residents in those places received no visitors, I wrongly thought that their family sucked. After knowing you on the internet I now understand it could be the elderly person laying in the bed was getting what they deserved. Please report my post and get me some red cards, as you do.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-05-2018, 06:06 PM   #530
Buckeye
Smarty Pants

Please don't go.

Please don't.

James Brown
Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-05-2018, 06:06 PM   #531
Inner Dirt

Quote:
And my reply to all you unstable geniuses, bye bye

And how many times have you promised to leave and you came right back? Your word is as good as a $3 bill.
Old 10-05-2018, 06:11 PM   #532
chadk66

Quote:
And how many times have you promised to leave and you came right back? Your word is as good as a $3 bill.
nobody is that lucky
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-05-2018, 06:30 PM   #533
fast4522

Quote:
You are making me reconsider that part of evolution that suggests man evolved from monkeys as a settled science.

Makes sense, and would also cast doubt on some micro-sized walnut brains ever growing up.
Just saying

fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-05-2018, 08:53 PM   #534
HalvOnHorseracing

I always wondered, why do they put all those words in a dictionary if you are not supposed to use them?

Actually, I believe that, as many "big" words as there are, there are times when precision dictates using them.
HalvOnHorseracing is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-05-2018, 11:27 PM   #535
garyscpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalvOnHorseracing View Post
I always wondered, why do they put all those words in a dictionary if you are not supposed to use them?

Actually, I believe that, as many "big" words as there are, there are times when precision dictates using them.
Because there would be a lot of blank pages if you left them out. It's only obvious.
garyscpa is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-06-2018, 01:44 AM   #536
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalvOnHorseracing View Post

Oh my goodness. Having one's opinion challenged for using "big words"

These guys are definitely running out of ammunition. I wonder if they are suffering from.....

pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis,....Looks like the longest word in any of the major English language dictionaries. A word that refers to a lung disease. A whopping 45 letters.

Then again I doubt they could read it without mouthing it loudly to each other complaining about a conspiracy plot by democratic, liberal doctors and morticians, to secretly infect them.
Old 10-06-2018, 06:09 AM   #537
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Oh my goodness. Having one's opinion challenged for using "big words"

These guys are definitely running out of ammunition. I wonder if they are suffering from.....

pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis,....Looks like the longest word in any of the major English language dictionaries. A word that refers to a lung disease. A whopping 45 letters.

Then again I doubt they could read it without mouthing it loudly to each other complaining about a conspiracy plot by democratic, liberal doctors and morticians, to secretly infect them.

I thought you were leaving, once again your word isn't worth crap. As for beating my big word comment to death as the condescending jerk that you are, the use of words that a typical person isn't familiar serves a negative purpose. If I am trying to explain something in an area where I have expertise using terminology the average person reading what I have written doesn't understand is pointless.

Of course what you post is 99% cut and paste and not your own words. I do notice what you do come up with on your own you will repeat over and over again like a stuck phonograph record. Pages ago you must have posted 97% a couple dozen times, now it is "big words" that you will post over and over.
You are pure comedy, you think so highly of yourself, and that you are better than everybody, while you are nothing but a condescending jerk.
Old 10-06-2018, 07:44 AM   #538
tucker6

Back on topic, Arctic sea ice is still around. No death spiral. Not a thing of the past post-2013. Looks like another failed prediction. What is that now, 200 failed predictions in a row. I can't wait to see the Himalayas without glaciers by 2035 as predicted by the UN about 5 years ago.
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-06-2018, 08:08 AM   #539
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Back on topic, Arctic sea ice is still around. No death spiral. Not a thing of the past post-2013. Looks like another failed prediction. What is that now, 200 failed predictions in a row. I can't wait to see the Himalayas without glaciers by 2035 as predicted by the UN about 5 years ago.

But,but now with advancements in modeling and proper model selection prediction 201 and forward will be 100% accurate.

The lack of simple common sense of the planet alarmists is pure comedy, when one of their big predictions fail they just make a ton of excuses and ask for more money.

When you bring up that the ice age predicted in the 1970's never arrived it is blamed on lack of technology to make accurate predictions.

News flash, people that get things done and don't live on theory and hype put a man on the moon in 1969. That was back when a computer with the ability of a hand held calculator took up a whole large room. Computer assisted design and manufacturing was in it's infancy, archaic and not widely used. You can almost do anything technically back then that you can now, it just took a lot more paper, pencil and man hours.
Old 10-06-2018, 09:16 AM   #540
hcap

Quote:
I thought you were leaving, once again your word isn't worth crap. As for beating my big word comment to death as the condescending jerk that you are, the use of words that a typical person isn't familiar serves a negative purpose. If I am trying to explain something in an area where I have expertise using terminology the average person reading what I have written doesn't understand is pointless.

Of course what you post is 99% cut and paste and not your own words. I do notice what you do come up with on your own you will repeat over and over again like a stuck phonograph record. Pages ago you must have posted 97% a couple dozen times, now it is "big words" that you will post over and over.
You are pure comedy, you think so highly of yourself, and that you are better than everybody, while you are nothing but a condescending jerk.
I am not going to discuss climate change, but I enjoy annoying you and watching you squirm like a 4 year old immature toddler.

And making fun of your assholean unscientific ridiculous proclamations.

BTW, you may think I am condescending, but you may want to consider rather you are unable to understand any science I reference whatsoever, and you must blame someone else instead of yourself for your downright idiocy.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: