Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-21-2020, 11:12 PM   #361
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
I don't know that I am being cavalier about this, TJ...all I said is that I would like to share the Holidays with some friends and family. I am a loner by nature...but I don't like it when some hypocrite politician tells me that I should keep only 6 people in my house at any one time during the Holiday season.

And, NO...I don't feel confident that this disease is behind me; in fact, I'm not feeling too well as we speak. That's why I specified that it was only that "episode" that was left behind me. What the NEXT episode brings about, who can tell?
I actually meant that as a question. Based on your experience am I being overly cautious? And it doesn’t particularly bother me what politicians say. They’re just repeating what their advisers advise. If you disagree then vote them out.
Old 11-22-2020, 04:05 AM   #362
Andy Asaro

Sidney Powell: 'Biblical' Lawsuit Coming, Accuses Ga. Gov. Kemp of Deal With Dominion

Excerpt:

Levying explosive claims of widespread voter fraud specifically tied to Dominion Voting Systems and potentially a pay-for-play scheme with GOP Gov. Brian Kemp, Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell on Newsmax TV vowed to deliver a "biblical" voter fraud case this week.

Expert:

Joe Biden votes being "weighted" at 1.25 times and President Donald Trump votes being parsed at 3/4.

Algorithms that gave Democrats 35,000 extra votes.

Modifications made to voting machines after statuatory cutoff dates for changes.

Past election victories, including Hillary Clinton's primary victory over Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., being forced decided by Dominion Voting Systems.

Alleged pay-for-play kick backs to public officials, potentially even Georgia GOP Gov. Kemp for a late grant to use Dominion Voting Systems.

"George is probably going to be the first state I'm gonna blow up," Powell said rhetorically with her pending lawsuits alleging massive voter fraud.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/s.../21/id/998181/
Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2020, 04:12 AM   #363
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
Didn't Tucker Carlson once claim that his show was meant for "entertainment"?

In defending a lawsuit against Carlson, Fox once asserted that: "Reasonable viewers don’t look to Tucker Carlson for facts."

“It’s a commentary show,” Fox’s lawyer Erin Murphy, of the firm Kirkland & Ellis, insisted during arguments trying to swat away McDougal’s defamation lawsuit. “It’s a show that markets itself … as opinion and spirited debate. That context matters.”

*So...could be yes, could be no, or maybe just sometimes.
Wow. LOL

Now you're jumping on the Jerry bandwagon...

This election has really made people nuts.
Old 11-22-2020, 04:24 AM   #364
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
Sidney Powell: 'Biblical' Lawsuit Coming, Accuses Ga. Gov. Kemp of Deal With Dominion

Excerpt:

Levying explosive claims of widespread voter fraud specifically tied to Dominion Voting Systems and potentially a pay-for-play scheme with GOP Gov. Brian Kemp, Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell on Newsmax TV vowed to deliver a "biblical" voter fraud case this week.

Expert:

Joe Biden votes being "weighted" at 1.25 times and President Donald Trump votes being parsed at 3/4.

Algorithms that gave Democrats 35,000 extra votes.

Modifications made to voting machines after statuatory cutoff dates for changes.

Past election victories, including Hillary Clinton's primary victory over Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., being forced decided by Dominion Voting Systems.

Alleged pay-for-play kick backs to public officials, potentially even Georgia GOP Gov. Kemp for a late grant to use Dominion Voting Systems.

"George is probably going to be the first state I'm gonna blow up," Powell said rhetorically with her pending lawsuits alleging massive voter fraud.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/s...1/21/id/99881/
Biblical you say?
George Gershwin is gonna represent Biden in the upcoming separation of Church v. State lawsuit

Old 11-22-2020, 05:52 AM   #365
hcap

Rats?
Ship?

Carl Bernstein....

“Here’s what I believe,” said Bernstein. “I don’t have a crystal ball, but I do know what people on Capitol Hill, Republicans, are saying to each other. And that is, they think he is mad. Not all of them, but many, many of them do, particularly in the Republican Senate. And as time goes on, and as these Republicans realize that throwing in their lot with Donald Trump is going to be increasingly a dangerous business, as we go through this 60 days and they’ve already started to conclude this — as craven as some of them have been about taking on Donald Trump.”

“I would guess that we are going to see a diminution of Donald Trump’s influence in this country, because it’s becoming apparent, more and more, to even people who voted for him, that his stability, that his processes are not those of someone who has got his feet firmly planted on the ground,” Bernstein added.
Old 11-22-2020, 08:50 AM   #366
Andy Asaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Rats?
Ship?

Carl Bernstein....

“Here’s what I believe,” said Bernstein. “I don’t have a crystal ball, but I do know what people on Capitol Hill, Republicans, are saying to each other. And that is, they think he is mad. Not all of them, but many, many of them do, particularly in the Republican Senate. And as time goes on, and as these Republicans realize that throwing in their lot with Donald Trump is going to be increasingly a dangerous business, as we go through this 60 days and they’ve already started to conclude this — as craven as some of them have been about taking on Donald Trump.”

“I would guess that we are going to see a diminution of Donald Trump’s influence in this country, because it’s becoming apparent, more and more, to even people who voted for him, that his stability, that his processes are not those of someone who has got his feet firmly planted on the ground,” Bernstein added.
Bernstein?

OKayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Old 11-22-2020, 08:54 AM   #367
Andy Asaro

Old 11-22-2020, 09:02 AM   #368
davew

Andy, if they changed votes how did they get the ballots to balance with a hand count or was the recount done with the same machines again?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2020, 09:24 AM   #369
Andy Asaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Andy, if they changed votes how did they get the ballots to balance with a hand count or was the recount done with the same machines again?
I don't have any experience at election fraud.

Look, this is the end and it doesn't look good for Trump. The mission now as I see it is to expose as much evidence of fraud as possible so we have clean elections from now on.
Old 11-22-2020, 10:19 AM   #370
Ocala Mike

Quote:

The mission now as I see it is to expose as much evidence of fraud as possible so we have clean elections from now on.

That may be how you see it, but it's equally plausible that the true mission is to throw as much misinformation out there to placate the base and to make Biden an illegitimate president by attacking what used to be the normal election process. Bodes very poorly for "elections from now on."
Ocala Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2020, 11:25 AM   #371
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Wow. LOL

Now you're jumping on the Jerry bandwagon...

This election has really made people nuts.
No, I'm not jumping on anyone's bandwagon, and I haven't gone "nuts." As I previously said, I believe that Tucker is spot-on with MOST of his points of view/arguments. I'm not abandoning him for what I believe to be poor judgment on handling this one issue. Like you said, "Even Pete Rose struck out every now and then..."

IMO, Jesse Watters presented the exact same topic with much more sensitivity and fairness. Compare the comments to both (Carlson's and Watters') videos to see the reactions to each...quite the opposite of each other.

Watch Watters' interview with Trump attorney Jenna Ellis (@ 22:34), especially (Hurry...video will probably disappear):

Last edited by MargieRose; 11-22-2020 at 11:31 AM.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2020, 11:30 AM   #372
Secretariat

Quote:
Here's a nice article to read as reported on Fox.

https://fox56.com/news/local/republi...out-of-meeting

Apparently, Dominion doesn't even have voting machines in Philadelphia or the biggest counties in PA that voted for Biden. In fact most of the Dominion machines in PA were in counties that went for Trump.

"Here's part of Dominion's statement:

We had agreed to discuss Pennsylvania’s election process and the fact that election officials in the fourteen customer counties that we support had enjoyed a smooth and successful election. However, as we await the opportunity to debunk the baseless conspiracy theories being offered about Dominion and its voting systems in a court of law based on yesterday’s press conference claims that litigation is coming, we had to ask for a postponement of the discussion. Notably, our company doesn’t even support Philadelphia, or some of the other jurisdictions being targeted by attorneys in their remarks.

Dominion voting machines have been used in Carbon County for the last three elections- with no issues.

"I like Dominion, I like the company," Carbon County elections director Lisa Dart said. "The people have always been great to us. We haven't had any issues. So I have faith in the system and I have faith in Dominion."

President Trump claimed earlier this month 941,000 Dominion votes were deleted.

Dominion says that’s ‘impossible," adding most of votes cast in Pennsylvania on Dominion machines were for President Trump.
"

Hmm... maybe Donald is right, let's check out those PA Dominion machines, maybe we can widen Biden's lead since most of those machines went for Trump.

14 counties Dominion machines. 53 counties in PA do not use Dominion - including Philly,Allegheny (Pittsburgh) and Delaware County (next to Philly). These three make up a huge part of the population of PA alone.

No wonder these cases are being laughed out of court.

Last edited by Secretariat; 11-22-2020 at 11:35 AM.
Secretariat is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2020, 11:30 AM   #373
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocala Mike View Post
That may be how you see it, but it's equally plausible that the true mission is to throw as much misinformation out there to placate the base and to make Biden an illegitimate president by attacking what used to be the normal election process. Bodes very poorly for "elections from now on."
Millions of coerced (exploiting fear) mail-in ballots has never been "the normal election process."
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2020, 12:51 PM   #374
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Rats?
Ship?

Carl Bernstein....
It's sad, but Carl Bernstein has lost all credibility over the last four years.
Whatever he says can be taken with a grain of salt.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2020, 01:03 PM   #375
lamboguy

the best thing that could possibly happen is for this election to get to the Supreme Court and let them decide who's votes count or don't count and give us the eventual winner.. its great when the court gets involved.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: