Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.
Old 01-29-2020, 08:59 PM   #91
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

For what it's worth, I gave him red points.
My question is, are the ones I gave him in his last identity transferable to his new one?
Old 01-29-2020, 09:52 PM   #92
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

The answer to this thread's question is simple.

It's because he's a democrat, and there won't be the kind of media pressure put on to investigate Biden as there would be had he been a republican.

The media covers for him by constantly using the word DEBUNKED or CONSPIRACY THEORY (or both) when in actuality, it's anything but.

It's the reason Byrd sat in the Senate for decades. And it's the reason Northam still sits in the governor's mansion in Virginia. Those two examples are one of millions...

ZERO real media pressure.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 01-29-2020 at 09:56 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-29-2020, 11:28 PM   #93
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Had to laugh at Schiff today - he used example of Obama telling Ukraine that if they gave up their nuclear program, we would protect them, as a reason why Trump was endangering them.

I mean, OBAMA was doing a Quid Pro Quo.

Meanwhile, Trump delivered a new, good trade deal and a potential middle east peace plan that Israel, approved by not only BiBi, but his opponent in the election as well, so it goes no matter what.

I guess that is quid pro quo too, - we vote for him, he gives us GRAVY!

Last edited by Tom; 01-29-2020 at 11:30 PM.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-29-2020, 11:45 PM   #94
newtothegame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wabash View Post
So sitting around being consumed with a hoax they knew was false was more important than investigating what Biden did? If that’s true it makes our Republican representatives look foolish.
lol...Hey look...its our resident "I am totally unbiased guy" again.....
Still at it are ya??? I called your ass out then, and I just wanted to say thanks for consistently proving me right.....

Need more proof? Look at your post above ......

Then go back again and look at post 28 from you in this thread.....

I'll clue you in again....YOUR WORDS WILL ALWAYS BETRAY YOU......

So let's look at post 28....ahh here it is....
In replying to Mike, you said..... "Lol, so your Republican representatives, many of who are lawyers, didn’t know a crime was committed? Wow, you really going with that?"

Please take note of the word I bolded......... You specifically used the term "your" to denote that it was someone other than your own.

Then, Mike calls you out later in post 36 (after your mis step with your words again).

You then IMMEDIATELY reply in 37 with how you are "neutral" and "dont favor either side"

You go on in a couple later post to attempt again to solidify how neutral you are again by repeating how you "voted for Trump"......How many times now have you had to reassert that? Are you trying to convince someone of something???

And lastly, the full circle comes to pass, with the words that a agin betray you as I said ......
In post 59 you say ...."So sitting around being consumed with a hoax they knew was false was more important than investigating what Biden did? If that’s true it makes our Republican representatives look foolish."

So since you like asking questions...(throughout this thread), he is a question as well....
Why would you still continue to claim you're something that you're not? You've been called out by me very early on in your postings! YOUR OWN WORDS continually betray you as I have shown. You're not happy with your life? It's ok, they have help for such matters. Constant denial is never a good thing...lol
Why would you use the word "YOUR" when replying about republican representatives to another posters in reference to this damn republican representatives (as if they aren't your side)
then AFTER BEING CALLED OUT AGAIN for your obvious "neutral", change your wording to "OUR" representatives when referring to that same said group???

As I said way back., Phoney as a three dollar bill!
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.

Last edited by newtothegame; 01-29-2020 at 11:57 PM.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-29-2020, 11:52 PM   #95
woodtoo

Doing the work others don't.
Old 01-30-2020, 12:04 AM   #96
FantasticDan
gelding

He dared to criticize Dear Leader. And now he has paid the terrible price - trying to decipher that rant
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-30-2020, 12:04 AM   #97
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
The answer to this thread's question is simple.

It's because he's a democrat, and there won't be the kind of media pressure put on to investigate Biden as there would be had he been a republican.

The media covers for him by constantly using the word DEBUNKED or CONSPIRACY THEORY (or both) when in actuality, it's anything but.

It's the reason Byrd sat in the Senate for decades. And it's the reason Northam still sits in the governor's mansion in Virginia. Those two examples are one of millions...

ZERO real media pressure.
I think you're right, and here I thought it was some kind of big ugly conspiracy lol
He's just a lifelong, respected Democrat!

Protected by a doting, pathetic unapologetic Press.

Sad.
Old 01-30-2020, 12:11 AM   #98
newtothegame

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post
He dared to criticize Dear Leader. And now he has paid the terrible price - trying to decipher that rant

It's easy Dan, here I'll help you further since you couldn't figure it out ....

Wabash used the term "YOUR" to identify republican reps (prior to getting called out again)....

Mike calls him out for his own self described "neutral" status.....

Wabash then realizes said mistake and falls back to "neutral", using the term "OUR" to again attempt to be on the side of those same republican reps he wasn't a part of earlier.....

Its pretty simple to see through.

At least you know who you are and own that. I can respect that even if I disagree with your opinions.

Now I am sure Wabash will come back with "it was a typo" or something along those lines. Sadly though, that won't work either as he called out TOM for the errors in his typing......so, Obviously it couldn't be a mistake ..right?? lmao.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-30-2020, 11:55 AM   #99
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
When you own the board, you make the rules. Just why do YOU keep coming here - you always whine, cry, complain, disrespect PA, and then complain you are outnumbered.

Tired of getting your ass kicked in bars so you come here to hide and beat your chest?

Ironically, the Red Card got was for insulting YOU!

It's obvious Wabash is a troll and a retread.
Old 01-30-2020, 12:15 PM   #100
FantasticDan
gelding

Speaking of rant deciphering..
Old 01-30-2020, 12:39 PM   #101
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Speaking of rant deciphering..
Truth hurts, huh?
Old 01-31-2020, 10:16 AM   #102
Secretariat

Why doesn't the Senate vote to call Hunter Biden as a Witness. They have the votes!

The answer is simple. They're not interested in investigating him. They only bring up his name to divert and protect Trump.

They're in the majority, they could call subpoena Hunter or Joe Biden tomorrow. They've made no effort in five years to call them. Here they have a golden opportunity to expose Biden's wrong doings and put him on the hot seat, and what do the cowards do?

Nothing. Anyone who thinks the republicans care about Hunter Biden's alleged corruption other than as a way to score political points are simply not backed up by what the Republicans are actually doing when they have the chance to bring him before the Senate under oath and reveal the truth. They're cowards. It's laughable.

Last edited by Secretariat; 01-31-2020 at 10:19 AM.
Secretariat is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-31-2020, 11:18 AM   #103
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secretariat View Post
The answer is simple. They're not interested in investigating him. They only bring up his name to divert and protect Trump.

They're in the majority, they could call subpoena Hunter or Joe Biden tomorrow. They've made no effort in five years to call them. Here they have a golden opportunity to expose Biden's wrong doings and put him on the hot seat, and what do the cowards do?

Nothing. Anyone who thinks the republicans care about Hunter Biden's alleged corruption other than as a way to score political points are simply not backed up by what the Republicans are actually doing when they have the chance to bring him before the Senate under oath and reveal the truth. They're cowards. It's laughable.
Or.......

Maybe they are content just to let the voters decide...unlike Dems, who take every opportunity to try and get Trump off the ticket.

Because, for some reason, Dems are concerned they could lose 2020 to "the worst President....evah...."

Imagine that!

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 01-31-2020 at 11:19 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-31-2020, 11:47 AM   #104
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Or.......

Maybe they are content just to let the voters decide...unlike Dems, who take every opportunity to try and get Trump off the ticket.

Because, for some reason, Dems are concerned they could lose 2020 to "the worst President....evah...."

Imagine that!
Or it could be why prolong a illegitimate impeachment when Biden can be subpoenaed to a Senate Judiciary and be the focus of the hearing.
Old 01-31-2020, 12:05 PM   #105
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Or it could be why prolong a illegitimate impeachment when Biden can be subpoenaed to a Senate Judiciary and be the focus of the hearing.
Or it could be why prolong a illegitimate impeachment when Biden can be conscripted into the Space Force as the first Martian astronaut and launched into space.

Both are equally likely