Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-09-2024, 06:47 AM   #1
lamboguy

Chubb put up the bond

Chubb is the Rolls Royce of insurance companies for property insurance. this is for the E.Jean Carroll lawsuit where she was awarded over $90 million.

this means that Chubb receives a premium for backing the bond. they either trust that the dependent is going to win the appeal or they have enough collateral should they need to pony up the judicial reward.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-09-2024, 06:53 AM   #2
tucker6

If I'm Chubb, I think both thoughts are valid. Trump will probably pay far less than $90M, and if he doesn't, he has plenty of assets. Based on that, I expect he got a decent deal on the bond. Trump is low risk, and likely already does a lot of business with Chubb.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-09-2024, 07:00 AM   #3
davew

I noticed the now rich AG also restricted TRUMP from doing any business from any NY chartered bank. Many who would know the real estate market in NY well enough to loan with his big buildings in the city as collateral.

TRUMP sued the guy who wrote the fabricated Steele dossier, and ended up losing roughly $384K in attorneys fees for Steele defense. The judge threw the suit out without hearing anything. Te FBI/CIA have worldwide reach...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...6852a0f7&ei=11
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-09-2024, 09:36 AM   #4
Inner Dirt

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...roducers-for-/

Letitia suing beef producers. What is with this sudden inrush of dumb black people working as attorneys making headlines with stupidity lately? It is like they are a dime a dozen. Are progressive woke liberals drawn to candidates of color if they sound ignorant and unhinged? Look at all the dumb black Democrat mayors this country has elected? I am sure there is an intelligent one somewhere they could have voted for.

Also is there a Democrat politician or people that vote for them that understand how businesses operate and what happens when you sue and tax the crap out of them? Extra taxes are coming out of employees, share holders, and or their customers pockets not their profits. When someone claps when a ventriloquist dummy like Biden says he will raise corporate taxes
that should qualify them for an I AM STUPID tattoo on their forehead.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply