Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-19-2019, 01:26 AM   #76
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Mostie views Black people as inferior. 100% fact.
So does hcap.

They think Black people cannot manage to do minor things like get out and vote.
They say IDs will kill the Black vote, but ask them why it will not kill the White vote. Identity politics.

Fact is, voter ID will NOT stop people from voting if they want to. It is the lie the dems like to tell whenever tries to crackdown on their attempt to rig elections, you know, like they did to Bernie in 2016?

They treat minorities like children, needing help with everything, counting on getting their votes as if they were not capable of making decision on their own.
True that.
Old 07-19-2019, 03:55 AM   #77
hcap

Quote:
A lot of that going around here lately.

TDS - they see 2020 slipping way as Trump masterfully makes the squad the face of the party.
Hey Tom, let me congratulate you on upgrading your monkey avatar from an extremely vacant looking rump photo to your current equally vacant frontal shot.
Old 07-19-2019, 10:20 AM   #78
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Hey Tom, let me congratulate you on upgrading your monkey avatar from an extremely vacant looking rump photo to your current equally vacant frontal shot.
There is a hidden message in that avatar.
Just for you.
Need a hint?

Old 07-19-2019, 01:36 PM   #79
hcap

Quote:
There is a hidden message in that avatar.
Just for you.
Need a hint?

We can all smell your fact-free put on airs.
Hint :Ignorance stinks
Old 07-19-2019, 02:17 PM   #80
Mulerider

Quote:

They say IDs will kill the Black vote, but ask them why it will not kill the White vote.

Yeah, those racist Republicans in Texas have made voting so restrictive with IDs that a voter has to show one of seven different types of acceptable photo ID.

But if a voter doesn't have one of those, he or she can still vote by signing a Reasonable Impediment Declaration to that effect and show only one of the following:

* Copy or original of a government document showing the voter's name and address, including the voter's voter registration certificate;
* Copy or original of a current utility bill;
* Copy of or original bank statement;
* Copy of or original government check;
* Copy of or original paycheck;
* Copy of or original of (a) a certified domestic (from a U.S. state or territory) birth certificate or (b) a document confirming birth admissible in a court of law which establishes the voter’s identity (which may include a foreign birth document).

Even if a voter shows up without ANY of the above, he or she is still allowed to cast a provisional vote, and provide one of the above within 6 days of the election.

And so hostile is Texas to disabled voters that it was the first state to require that all new voting systems be accessible to those with disabilities, in such a way to allow them to cast a secret ballot. And if the disabled voter is unable to physically enter the polling place, elections officials are required to provide curbside service so that the voter doesn't have to leave the car.

How restrictive can a state get?
Mulerider is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-19-2019, 02:32 PM   #81
delayjf

[quote=mostpost;2493644]
Quote:
Originally Posted by delayjf View Post
Compare the number of blacks in college now to number of blacks in college in 1964;
Indeed, many blacks lifted themselves out of poverty via education. They realized what the key to success were and took the initiative and put in the hard work to grab their share of the American Dream. How does the left reward their hard work and initative - you call them Uncle Tom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Prejudice is judging a person on the group he or she belongs to. What delayjf Is doing there is belittling Ilhan Omar because of the country she comes from.
I didn't belittle Omar because she's from Somalia. My point was that President Trump is right Somalia is a shit hole. But I don't hold her accountable for the state of Somalia. I have lots of reason to dislike Omar to include she's a racist, anti-Semite, homophobic, anti-american, unpatriotic, radical Muslim, ingrate. She stupidly thinks her brand of dissent is patriotic. That you support her is no surprise.
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-19-2019, 03:32 PM   #82
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Prejudice is judging a person on the group he or she belongs to. What delayjf Is doing there is belittling Ilhan Omar because of the country she comes from.
Not at all.
But what YOU are doing there is lying through your teeth.
And you damn well know it.
Old 07-19-2019, 04:01 PM   #83
davew

[quote=delayjf;2494011]
Quote:
Indeed, many blacks lifted themselves out of poverty via education. They realized what the key to success were and took the initiative and put in the hard work to grab their share of the American Dream. How does the left reward their hard work and initative - you call them Uncle Tom.

I didn't belittle Omar because she's from Somalia. My point was that President Trump is right Somalia is a shit hole. But I don't hold her accountable for the state of Somalia. I have lots of reason to dislike Omar to include she's a racist, anti-Semite, homophobic, anti-american, unpatriotic, radical Muslim, ingrate. She stupidly thinks her brand of dissent is patriotic. That you support her is no surprise.
Some of what she is saying is misinterpreted because English is her second language. When she says she believes in the constitution and what it stands for, she means sharia law.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-20-2019, 12:08 PM   #84
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
So does hcap.

They say IDs will kill the Black vote, but ask them why it will not kill the White vote. Identity politics.

Fact is, voter ID will NOT stop people from voting if they want to. It is the lie the dems like to tell whenever tries to crackdown on their attempt to rig elections, you know, like they did to Bernie in 2016?

They treat minorities like children, needing help with everything, counting on getting their votes as if they were not capable of making decision on their own.
Tom poses a question here, "but you ask them why it will not kill the White vote"?......Of course, no one has an answer for this, as it's an open and shut case of who the Racists really are, and what their agenda has always been...

Cheat, lie, steal, fabricate....Whatever it takes to gain control and power.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-20-2019, 01:47 PM   #85
jimmyb

Quote:
It may sound like a pretty powerful position to you, but it isn’t. An Exalted Cyclops is the leader of a local chapter of the Klan. In Byrd’s time he may have received a $20 a month stipend for that.
Just shows how much of a racist he was. Doing what he loved for peanuts.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-20-2019, 05:50 PM   #86
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Shitholes exist. I've been to several of them in Central America. I've been to them in Detroit, Cincinatti and my home town.
What do they all have in common?
Old 07-20-2019, 06:02 PM   #87
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post
EVERYONE sang his praises when he died. Why did they do that? Because there was a helluva lot to Byrd's character and career that went beyond his early participation in the KKK, something he renounced decades before his death and deeply regretted:

1993 interview:

Q: What has been your biggest mistake and your biggest success?

A: Well, it’s easy to state what has been my biggest mistake. The greatest mistake I ever made was joining the Ku Klux Klan. And I’ve said that many times. But one cannot erase what he has done. He can only change his ways and his thoughts. That was an albatross around my neck that I will always wear. You will read it in my obituary that I was a member of the Ku Klux Klan.

Obama also addressed this at his funeral:

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...und-of-fiddles

In his eulogy, President Barack Obama recalled how Byrd was orphaned as an infant and raised by an aunt in deep, coal-country poverty to become the longest-serving member of Congress, casting 19,000 votes and never losing an election.

“Today we remember the path he climbed to such extraordinary peaks,” Obama said. “Transported to Washington, his heart remained here, in the place that shaped him with the people he loved. His heart belonged to you. Making life better here was his only agenda.”

The nation’s first black president also recalled Byrd’s 10 years in the Ku Klux Klan, from 1942 to 1952. Without mentioning the KKK by name, Obama recalled how Byrd apologized personally to him during their initial meeting.

“We know there were things he said, things he did, that he came to regret,” Obama said. “I remember talking about that the first time I visited with him. He said, ‘There were things I regretted in my youth. You may know that.’ I said, ‘None of us are absent some regrets, Senator. That’s why we enjoy and seek the grace of God.’ … Robert Byrd possessed that quintessential American quality — the capacity to change, to learn, to listen, to be made more perfect.”

Of course all this is immaterial to you, all you care about is..

Democrat! Grand Wizard! Gotcha!!

Not realizing that the gotcha at this point is on you..
Robert Byrd did very little for WV despite serving fifty years.
West Virginia is exactly the same as it was in 1965. The poorest people in the country live in WV. John Kennedy promised to rehabilitate Appalachia, Byrd and others kept those people in line by handing out trinkets for 50 years.

Just last week I tried to get a relative to move out of WV. He is 40 yrs old and says he cannot “leave his land” he owns a couple hundred acres. He’s nuts
Old 07-20-2019, 06:25 PM   #88
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Robert Byrd did very little for WV despite serving fifty years.
West Virginia is exactly the same as it was in 1965. The poorest people in the country live in WV. John Kennedy promised to rehabilitate Appalachia, Byrd and others kept those people in line by handing out trinkets for 50 years.

Just last week I tried to get a relative to move out of WV. He is 40 yrs old and says he cannot “leave his land” he owns a couple hundred acres. He’s nuts
Not true.
HIS NAME is on every road, bridge, and building in the damn state.
A tribute to a man who lived to deny other people their freedom, their rights.
You don't apologize for what Byrd was. Not without lying.
But his apology was convenient for many.
Old 07-20-2019, 07:25 PM   #89
mostpost

Quote:
So does hcap.

I view you as inferior. Are you a black person?
I think black people are capable of doing major and minor things. The problem comes when people like you try to prevent them from doing those things.
Voter ID negatively affects the black vote more than the white vote for a number of reasons. First, black people, particularly those living in the inner city are less likely to own a car or have a drivers license. Second, blacks are less likely to have the time to apply for a VOter ID and less likely to have the ability to travel to the place where they can apply.

Voter ID tries to solve a problem that doesn't exist. Voter fraud. There have been less than a dozen successful prosecutions of people voting without being elegible.

Voter ID would solve a problem that has been vexing republicans for decades. Too many black people voting.

Minorities are capable of making decisions on their own. And they have decided not to vote for racist Republicans.
Old 07-20-2019, 07:28 PM   #90
fast4522

Why do you even try Mostpost.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg POL AT.jpg (41.9 KB, 3 views)
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: