Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-17-2019, 08:51 AM   #1216
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Look you wanted to see the graphic I posted, insisting and confused it was about the casual arrow of time. I posted it and the post in which I used it.

I keep asking you for a totally new topic. You are obsessively fixated on your ridiculous backwards time theories and misunderstanding of causality.

Rover drop your bone.
No, what I want to see is a TIME graphic. I want to see you draw a graphic that shows us the flow of time, telling us where the Present is relative to the Past and Future. Is this request above your pay grade or IQ level or both?
Old 07-17-2019, 09:00 AM   #1217
boxcar

Kung Pao Chicken, part II

Just like you would never have gone through all the steps(means) necessary to satisfy your craving for Kung Pao Chicken, I, too, would not be paying off my credit card bill today for the kitchen remodel job that my wife and I purposed in our heart back in May. Nor would be taking delivery of all the cabinets this coming Monday. Nor would an inspector from the contracting company be coming out the next to unpack all the cabinets and inspect them prior to the demolition, etc. , etc., etc. If my wife and I didn't have this end in mind back in May, nothing in this chain of causes would have been activated.

This is how the real world works, and even more importantly how rational minds work.
Old 07-17-2019, 10:28 AM   #1218
hcap

Arrows of time can be googled. I will not discuss time anymore. (you keep dragging me back). Do you honestly think after all this, you will change my mind?

Why are you so obsessed? My guess is I criticized your ass backwards time theories. That's life. Tough. Don't you have anyone else to drive crazy?

Btw, in Yiddish

Hock mir nisht ka chaynik, Hak mir nisht keyn tshainik

Definitions:

Literally, don't knock a teakettle at me
Stop annoying me
Don't bother me
Old 07-17-2019, 11:31 AM   #1219
boxcar

Quote:
Arrows of time can be googled. I will not discuss time anymore. (you keep dragging me back). Do you honestly think after all this, you will change my mind?

Why are you so obsessed? My guess is I criticized your ass backwards time theories. That's life. Tough. Don't you have anyone else to drive crazy?

Btw, in Yiddish

Hock mir nisht ka chaynik, Hak mir nisht keyn tshainik

Definitions:

Literally, don't knock a teakettle at me
Stop annoying me
Don't bother me
Of course you won't discuss time anymore...until the next time.
Why can't you just draw it out for us like I did?

And I don't see any "arrow of time" graphics display on the web that shows the position of the Present relative to the Past and Future.

And It is you who is obsessed, otherwise you wouldn't have spent so many words in vain trying desperately to refute my argument.
Old 07-17-2019, 11:36 AM   #1220
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Of course you won't discuss time anymore...until the next time.
Why can't you just draw it out for us like I did?

And I don't see any "arrow of time" graphics display on the web that shows the position of the Present relative to the Past and Future.

And It is you who is obsessed, otherwise you wouldn't have spent so many words in vain trying desperately to refute my argument.
Youj are correct.I have spent too many words discussing both time and your versions of time. Keep thinking you will eventually wake up.

No mas por favor.
Old 07-17-2019, 12:45 PM   #1221
boxcar

Quote:
Youj are correct.I have spent too many words discussing both time and your versions of time. Keep thinking you will eventually wake up.

No mas por favor.
Maybe you can "wake me up" with a hand drawn "arrow of time" graphic that shows us exactly where the Present is relative to the Past and Future in the flow of time. So easy to do. Would take you less than two minutes. C'mon, don't punk out on us.
Old 07-18-2019, 04:49 AM   #1222
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Maybe you can "wake me up" with a hand drawn "arrow of time" graphic that shows us exactly where the Present is relative to the Past and Future in the flow of time. So easy to do. Would take you less than two minutes. C'mon, don't punk out on us.
I have given up on English.

No mas por favor.

Hock mir nisht ka chaynik, Hak mir nisht keyn tshainik.

Sorry don't speak Boxcarian
Old 07-18-2019, 07:12 AM   #1223
boxcar

Quote:
I have given up on English.

No mas por favor.

Hock mir nisht ka chaynik, Hak mir nisht keyn tshainik.

Sorry don't speak Boxcarian
No, you have given up period! You once again prove to everyone what a vacuous, empty suit you are. The Queen of Graphs on this forum snf you can't draw a simple linear graph from out of your own head? Pathetic!
Old 07-25-2019, 07:49 PM   #1224
dnlgfnk

Boxcar, just an FYI since you have cited Feser...

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...ostcount=19896

Respected atheist Graham Oppy is discussing theism with Edward Feser at 8PM CDT on the facebook page for "Capturing Christianity". I'm not too involved with FB, preferring twitter of late, but the address can be found below, along with other social media links...

I suspect Oppy will focus on the idea that given the data for both positions, and Naturalism being simpler, there is still no relevant data that Naturalism fails to explain as well as theism (The Best Argument against God).

Feser will draw from his "Five Proofs of the Existence of God."

The refreshing difference 'tween such discussions here and there, will be the complete absence of ad hominems, since Oppy has Feser's complete personal respect, as well as the professional level of discussion.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/capturingchri...

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/capturingchrist

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/capturingch...

SoundCloud: https://www.soundcloud.com/capturingc...

Last edited by dnlgfnk; 07-25-2019 at 07:51 PM.
dnlgfnk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-25-2019, 08:01 PM   #1225
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnlgfnk View Post
Boxcar, just an FYI since you have cited Feser...

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...ostcount=19896

Respected atheist Graham Oppy is discussing theism with Edward Feser at 8PM CDT on the facebook page for "Capturing Christianity". I'm not too involved with FB, preferring twitter of late, but the address can be found below, along with other social media links...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoVD...ature=youtu.be

I suspect Oppy will focus on the idea that given the data for both positions, and Naturalism being simpler, there is still no relevant data that Naturalism fails to explain as well as theism (The Best Argument against God).

Feser will draw from his "Five Proofs of the Existence of God."

The refreshing difference 'tween such discussions here and there, will be the complete absence of ad hominems, since Oppy has Feser's complete personal respect, as well as the professional level of discussion.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/capturingchri...

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/capturingchrist

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/capturingch...

SoundCloud: https://www.soundcloud.com/capturingc...
Appreciate the heads up but I don't do social media.

Oppy may be a "respected atheist" in some corners but in God's eyes he's a fool (Ps 14:1). And who am I to argue against the Almighty?
Old 07-25-2019, 08:51 PM   #1226
dnlgfnk

I think youtube suffices. I'll find out soon.

And what then of the Areopagus sermon?

But OK. Just in case you were interested. Have a good evening.
dnlgfnk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-25-2019, 09:26 PM   #1227
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Still discussing cause and effect?
A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies.
George Washington
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-26-2019, 07:18 AM   #1228
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
Still discussing cause and effect?
What would ever cause you to write that?
Old 07-27-2019, 11:52 AM   #1229
Actor
Librocubicularist

Great video on how dictionaries are compiled and updated.

Old 08-06-2019, 07:36 AM   #1230
boxcar

An Incredible Testimony by a Former Homosexual

Gay Hollywood Designer Describes Dramatic ‘Damascus Road’ Conversion to Christianity

https://www.faithwire.com/2019/08/05...-christianity/