Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-14-2018, 01:09 PM   #31
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

If we have the technology to level not one, but two building of that size flawlessly, why is it no in use int he demolition
business? Building are striped, prepped, it takes weeks and week to prepare building 1/10 that size, and they not always come down as planned.

Eye (ear) witnesses are next to useless.

Let's have the "experts" find a building slated to come down, and show us all how it can be done overnight and not leave any signs inside that the explosives were set.

"Steel beams DO NOT melt!"
----Rosie O'donnell, between feedings, 2001

Old 09-14-2018, 02:26 PM   #32
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Oh come now Tom. This wasn't a conventional operation by any means.

You think the public knows about ALL the technology that exists in the world? Think outside of the box.

The collapse of all three buildings, in that manner, was an extreme situation, to say the least. Which would take extreme measures to accomplish. So no, we're not talking about a conventional demo here...

But even if WE WERE talking conventional demolition, over a period of months or even a year, slowly but surely...via various clandestine methods, I'm sure buildings could be rigged in such a manner. But I don't think conventional methods were used. I have no idea how or what was done. I just know the conventional explanation is bullshit.
Old 09-14-2018, 02:32 PM   #33
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Hell, why spend all that money demoing buildings? Just purchase a cheap, used airplane and fly it into the building and wait for it to collapse perfectly.

An old used airliner has to be less expensive than a full on demo job for a large commercial building. It cost $9M to demo the Seattle Kingdome...a used 737 can be had for about $3M. That's $6M saved in the pocket...
Old 09-14-2018, 02:57 PM   #34
burnsy
self medicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Oh come now Tom. This wasn't a conventional operation by any means.

You think the public knows about ALL the technology that exists in the world? Think outside of the box.

The collapse of all three buildings, in that manner, was an extreme situation, to say the least. Which would take extreme measures to accomplish. So no, we're not talking about a conventional demo here...

But even if WE WERE talking conventional demolition, over a period of months or even a year, slowly but surely...via various clandestine methods, I'm sure buildings could be rigged in such a manner. But I don't think conventional methods were used. I have no idea how or what was done. I just know the conventional explanation is bullshit.

I agree, so do many others, including some family members of the dead. Something smells fishy about what these people are pointing out and the reaction. Supposedly, most of the hijackers were Saudi. They hustled the Saudis out on the only jet flying. Some were supposedly Bin Laden's family. What kind of investigation is that? After something this big? You send ties packing immediately? The 9/11 investigation itself is a complete sham. They've spent years investigating Hilary and Trump....it never ends. This was swept away. And finally, when Japan attacked us....we declared war on Japan. Suddenly, they focused on Iraq? No one ever explained what the hell they had to do with this. Afghanistan, I can understand, it was a hot bed where these clowns congregated. But Iraq? They had a hard on to pursue that before 9/11. Its obvious.

You can bank a lot of "cover up" during the initial shock, confusion and mayhem. But after the dust settled there are many questions. Its not just nuts and tin foil hats. That's the other problem. They paint some pretty intelligent people as whackos, WHY?

Last edited by burnsy; 09-14-2018 at 02:59 PM.
burnsy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-14-2018, 03:46 PM   #35
burnsy
self medicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
If we have the technology to level not one, but two building of that size flawlessly, why is it no in use int he demolition
business? Building are striped, prepped, it takes weeks and week to prepare building 1/10 that size, and they not always come down as planned.

Eye (ear) witnesses are next to useless.

Let's have the "experts" find a building slated to come down, and show us all how it can be done overnight and not leave any signs inside that the explosives were set.

"Steel beams DO NOT melt!"
----Rosie O'donnell, between feedings, 2001

Hey Tom, this guy did it in his backyard. Debunks the Mainstream media with 1.5 pounds of non govt grade stuff. As Pace says, they surely could have something better. He proves the media wrong before your eyes....in his freaking back yard. Many, many engineers see this "original acct." as BS.

Last edited by burnsy; 09-14-2018 at 03:47 PM.
Old 09-14-2018, 03:47 PM   #36
Robert Fischer
clean money

a lot of the conspiracy stuff is an effort to drive revenue for their sites

I don't KNOW about physics. I don't know about applied physics. My father earned a masters from the JHU-APL, but somehow I ended up with English and business and and sports and horses. Not a math guy, not a physics guy. More of a poetry guy than a physics guy.

The stuff that floats my boat regarding 'conspiracy' is the media broadcast. Whether it's a hoax or the plane did it --> skip the physics for me... Assume whatever happened happened. The part beyond the event, - that rationally and understandably was distorted - is the media broadcast.

Who did this? Did we ever fund them? Why did they do this? What is their message and their beliefs/reasoning?

What laws were passed that exploited the emotional situation to this terror attack? Should we re-examine some of the laws and/or freedoms?

How do these laws affect us in things like our cell phones and data usage?
Old 09-14-2018, 09:24 PM   #37
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Hey Tom, this guy did it in his backyard. Debunks the Mainstream media with 1.5 pounds of non govt grade stuff. As Pace says, they surely could have something better. He proves the media wrong before your eyes....in his freaking back yard. Many, many engineers see this "original acct." as BS.
Seriously?
THAT proves it could be done in two 100 story building overnight and not leave a trace of the explosives being planted?

Listen, I got this bridge I need to get rid of...give you a good deal. Gotta come to BROOKLYN to see it.
Old 09-16-2018, 03:49 PM   #38
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Seriously?
THAT proves it could be done in two 100 story building overnight and not leave a trace of the explosives being planted?

Listen, I got this bridge I need to get rid of...give you a good deal. Gotta come to BROOKLYN to see it.
Good question about traces. That's another part of 9/11 you should look into for yourself. There's a lot of interesting stuff out there...including independent lab tests of whatever they could get their hands on...

But most/all debris was just carted away to China without any testing whatsoever...why would they test anyway? It was just a couple of planes that brought down three huge buildings....no need to test for anything.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 09-16-2018 at 03:51 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-16-2018, 05:08 PM   #39
Buckeye
Smarty Pants

Two words PA, jet fuel, A LOT OF JET FUEL.

Next, set it on fire.

Melt or equally effective, weaken the support structure and let Gravity do the rest.

Last edited by Buckeye; 09-16-2018 at 05:19 PM.
Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-17-2018, 01:00 PM   #40
burnsy
self medicated

Here's the problem with jet fuel and office furniture theory. It takes about 2800 degrees to melt the stuff into those iron balls. Researchers can only get jet fuel and office furniture to 1800. That's a lie. Secondly, if you watch the guy doing the experiment . he does it with 1.5 to 2 pounds of Home made Thermite. He admits there are illegal ingredients he can't buy. There are people that say the cite tested positive but its been covered up.

But heres the thing. Why would National Geographic and NIST lie that thermite cant burn steel??? If this Joe Smoe can do it …...in his backyard.....why would they say it can't be done and go through the shady production they put on? To lie and disprove something that's possible?

That's the point some in denial don't get. If this shmuck can do it....these people know its possible and are lying to your face.

As for the "I'm not a math or physics guy excuse" good you are not. But there are currently over 2100 engineers that sign to saying......Those buildings didn't come down the way we are being told they did.

Last edited by burnsy; 09-17-2018 at 01:03 PM.
Old 09-17-2018, 01:26 PM   #41
burnsy
self medicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post

Next, set it on fire.

Melt or equally effective, weaken the support structure and let Gravity do the rest.

Jet fuel ? from where?the third building came down at free fall...faster than the other 2....there was no jet fuel...….it never got hit by a plane. So you are telling me desks, chairs, papers and printers melted that building…..

That's why so many cry "bunk".....that's never happened in the history of the world!

Plus, my prior post.....why are they lying and saying Thermite couldn't do it? and Joe Schmoe does it in his back yard with house hold products? The more powerful ingredients he admits he can't buy?

Last edited by burnsy; 09-17-2018 at 01:28 PM.
Old 09-17-2018, 01:40 PM   #42
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post

Next, set it on fire.

So the whole building melted at once? Nope...just the floors where the jet hit...

So how did the middle of the building melt? It didn't? Then it should have slowed the collapse...that's physics...but nope...didn't happen...

Didn't a lot of the jet fuel ignite outside when the plane hit at least one of the two towers? You know...the big fireball? And even if not, jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel...especially in only an hour...enough for the entire building to collapse...

And building 7...no jet...no jet fuel...

As I said, official explanations are BS...a lot of people have figured that out by now.

Watching videos of each of those building collapsing over and over again, only convinces me more. I don't know how or what, but I know what they've TOLD us is not the truth.

It's possible even THEY don't know the TRUTH...so this is the best they could come up with...

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 09-17-2018 at 01:45 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-17-2018, 01:44 PM   #43
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

It's INSANE that ALL THREE BUILDINGS CAME DOWN THE SAME EXACT WAY ON THE SAME DAY UNDER TOTALLY DIFFERENT DAMAGE SCENARIOS.

1 building hit up high.

1 building hit much lower

1 building NOT hit, and NOT constructed like the other two.

Yet all three COLLAPSE in the SAME EXACT MANNER.

BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT.

And the first two buildings collapse within 60-90 minutes of being hit?

Come on man...I know it's been played out to death, but God almighty, does anyone think with their own brains and use their own eyes?
Old 09-17-2018, 02:02 PM   #44
burnsy
self medicated

Heres the thing Pace. I thought the Conspiracy People were nuts too at first. They are painted that way for a reason. Then years later when I looked at the footage myself and asked engineers. I started to smell like its rotten. Then , I've also seen eye witness accounts....firemen, cops, guys that were pulling people out. Much of their testimony was closed door and omitted. You can find it all though. Including what people said at that moment. Some heard an explosion 7 seconds BEFORE the first plane hit in the basement. Testimony...…..OMITTED!

There are fire fighters that question the whole scene and reported. Of course, a goodboot licker wouldn't ever question authority and others don't want to know because that would hurt them.

Last edited by burnsy; 09-17-2018 at 02:04 PM.
Old 09-17-2018, 02:18 PM   #45
wisconsin

I am not closed minded. However, In 17 years, NOBODY has confessed? Even on a death-bed? I mean, someone had to set the charges, etc. etc. etc. A lot of people would know something. I know, I know, someone will say they were "paid" to keep quiet.

And name a "whistle-blower" theorist who has been "eliminated". Surely a "disappearance" would have occurred to shut those people up.

These are things I would have expected to come into play by now, if the theories of sabotage were true.

Just sayin'...

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: