Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-19-2018, 01:26 AM   #331
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Right now we have an He said/she said situation, but the she said is far more compelling than the he said. Ford's accusation became public just recently, but she talked about this in therapy sessions with a therapist and her husband in 2012. That is documented in the therapist's notes.
She also told a friend about the incident a couple of years ago.
No benefit accrues to Professor Ford for coming forth with this. In fact she has set herself up for much heartache.

On the other side we have the he said. "I didn't do it. Not only did I not do it, I never thought about doing it." What happens if Kavanaugh does admit to what Ford is accusing him of? There goes his chance to be Supreme Court Justice. Chances are excellent he will be impeached from the appellate court.
He may even face criminal charges.

I think it is obvious who has the most incentive to lie here. That also goes for Mark Judge.
I read that the therapist's notes don't have Kavanaugh's name in them...SPECIAL K must have left quite the impression on Ford, that she couldn't even put a name (first or last) to her accuser when discussing him with her therapist...interesting fact, don't you think?

I mean, this guy was KNOWN even before he became a SC nominee...you would think, that if SPECIAL K actually did sexually assault Ms. Ford, and left her scarred throughout her life, to the point she was in therapy as a middle-aged adult, she would have mentioned his name to the therapist, who would have then had it in his/her notes.

Knowing the depths Dems will sink when it comes to anything Trump, I'm thinking this is one giant ground zero pile of BS.
Old 09-19-2018, 01:28 AM   #332
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
The problem for Trump and the rush to push this nomination thru before the midterms, is if they don't do it, Trump will look even more anti women than he does now.
I thought it was only a matter of time, so what do you care?

And I thought no woman on earth thought much of Trump as is...so what difference, now, does it make (didn't Hillary say this once)?
Old 09-19-2018, 01:34 AM   #333
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burls View Post
The real question to consider is which of these two scenarios is more believable:

1) A college professor lied to her therapist and husband six years in advance, just in case a person she disagreed with politically might have the good fortune to receive a Supreme Court nomination, so she could derail it, having no qualms whatsoever about making up a rape allegation against this innocent man.

OR

2) An alcohol-abusing jerk teenage boy helped his alcohol-abusing teenage friend molest a teenage girl in a swimsuit in a room at a house party where no parents were present.

Really - give your head a shake.

Since the allegations broke on Sunday, a letter of support has been signed by over 200 alumni from the Holton-Arms School in Bethesda, Maryland, the all-girls school attended by Christine Blasey Ford, at the time of the incident. The letter states that Ford’s allegation “is all too consistent with stories we heard and lived while attending Holton. Many of us are survivors ourselves.”

I pity the teenage girls who have had to socialize with the egotistical, self-entitled, spoiled rotten, narcissistic teenage males that attend expensive, private prep schools like the one Brett Kavanaugh attended.

I have no doubt that the incident, as described by Ford, would hardly have been considered noteworthy in that context, and would certainly not have resulted in anything but the mildest admonition, if reported at the time.
Yep.....give your head a shake, she can’t say when the party occurred, exactly where? The so called offender has apparently never acted in a similar manner for the next 35 plus years.

So you ruin the guys life over a high school indiscretion? He did not commit a rape. He was a 17 yr old kid. I don’t buy it anyway. I think she’s full of crap.

These kind of guys don’t suddenly turn into Dudley Doright and never act out again. Look at the dozens of guys who have been named in the #metoo movement. They all have multiple victims. But this Kavanaugh guy never touched another woman in that way again. Yep......I’m buying that.......
Old 09-19-2018, 02:37 AM   #334
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Oh, I'm sure more will be coming forward real soon...Soros has a lot of money to give away...
Old 09-19-2018, 05:20 AM   #335
reckless
Veteran

I was originally against Grassley scheduling this hearing for Monday. It showed typical GOP weakness and stupidity. It also gave this woman a week or so to get schooled by her lawyers. From what I could gather, she's pretty weak in the intellectual capacity.

This farce ends sooner rather than later and Kavanaugh gets his seat on the Supreme Court and America continues its comeback, thanks to Donald J. Trump.

And then 1-2 more Justices will die or retire in years to come only to be replaced by even more conservative Trump nominees, as promised.

This will give liberal USA haters more happy reasons to whine, cry and go nuts.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2018, 08:14 AM   #336
biggestal99

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
No, its unjust politics.

Yeah so was Mcconnell's blocking of the Garland nomination.

I didnt hear you bitching about that.

It takes two to tango.

Allan
biggestal99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2018, 08:17 AM   #337
biggestal99

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
They are seething from being screwed out of Obama's nomination that did not occur.

did not occur?

do you follow politics at all.

Allan
Old 09-19-2018, 08:20 AM   #338
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I thought it was only a matter of time, so what do you care?

And I thought no woman on earth thought much of Trump as is...so what difference, now, does it make (didn't Hillary say this once)?
Yes for Trump either being removed or reigning.

Stacking the SS since Merrick Garland was denied by the repugs.
is a whole different story. Man, talk about politicizing the process.

Mitch is an ace. I see no reason for dems NOT to take a political astute strategic approach.

Last edited by hcap; 09-19-2018 at 08:21 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2018, 08:20 AM   #339
biggestal99

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
From what I could gather, she's pretty weak in the intellectual capacity.

yep shes a dumb human being, no doubt about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Blasey_Ford

Allan
Old 09-19-2018, 08:22 AM   #340
biggestal99

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post

Mitch is an ace. I see no reason for dems NOT to take a political astute strategic approach.

what McConnell started, Feinstein is finishing.

and every R is whining here.

dont whine, get over it.

Allan
Old 09-19-2018, 08:50 AM   #341
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post
yep shes a dumb human being, no doubt about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Blasey_Ford

Allan
wow, so if I 'remember' Feinstein attempting to rape me at a party when I was a minor and write a letter to the Senate ethics committee, I would get my own wikipage?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2018, 09:06 AM   #342
Redboard
$2 Showbettor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burls View Post
[SIZE="4"]The real question to consider is which of these two scenarios is more believable:

1) A college professor lied to her therapist and husband six years in advance, just in case a person she disagreed with politically might have the good fortune to receive a Supreme Court nomination, so she could derail it, having no qualms whatsoever about making up a rape allegation against this innocent man.

….
C'mon, she works for a college. Right there that tells me where her allegiances are. Colleges/universities are dependent on foreigners, the people who Trump is trying to get rid of. There are literally 1 billion foreigners who want to live in the U.S. , and many of them have money and want their kids to go to an American college. Why don't you think they don't allow free speech anymore? Oh, because our foreign students will be insulted if anybody dare suggest they shouldn't be there.
Redboard is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2018, 09:10 AM   #343
upthecreek

Feinstein saya accuser may not be totally truthful

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/ar...FTemplate-Main
upthecreek is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2018, 09:10 AM   #344
Redboard
$2 Showbettor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
He's not being accused of rape
I know that but Ford said that she "thought" she was going to be raped. So in her mind, it was. My point is, if this event was so dramatic, why doesn't she remember a time and a place. Any other woman would.
Redboard is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-19-2018, 09:39 AM   #345
chadk66

Now that there are major holes/questions in ms fords story Dems lead out half a dozen more women with similar stories in 3....2.....1.....
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: