Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Old 07-19-2015, 07:20 PM   #61
ultracapper

A brilliant man is one that can prove his point on a horse racing message board in Latin. Considering they trade more money in a day on the New York Stock Exchange than go through the pari-mutuel windows in a year, why would anybody so brilliant even waste their time formulating a horse betting methodology? And then not even watch the race, being it's a waste of time.

Q.E.D.
ultracapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-19-2015, 07:42 PM   #62
LottaKash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magister Ludi
"7. After you've completed #6, don't waste any more of your precious time on this forum. (Apologies to Mssr. P. A.) You'll find little, if anything, of use to you here."
Yikes!... what a buzz kill...
Old 07-19-2015, 07:50 PM   #63
MMM59

I see the OP has started 75 different threads, hasn't checked back in to this one. Prob not new to the game.
MMM59 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-19-2015, 07:53 PM   #64
ultracapper

He's been in and out for along time. Tough ID to forget.
ultracapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-19-2015, 09:46 PM   #65
Robert Fischer
clean money

Old 07-19-2015, 10:14 PM   #66
saddle sore

Play super tough races. Go to the racetrack and find a good section of people. Ask them which horse they like in the race. Then scratch it. Whatever horse is standing that's the horse to bet.....HEY...you can do that right here with these gentlemen....
saddle sore is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-20-2015, 08:08 AM   #67
castaway01

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM59
I see the OP has started 75 different threads, hasn't checked back in to this one. Prob not new to the game.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure a poster who started a "what was your most depressing breakdown" poll naming horses from 40 years ago and who has repeatedly started threads debating the amount of time between the Derby and the Preakness is not new to racing. Just another BS post from the rapidly growing troll army around here lately.
castaway01 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-10-2015, 02:42 PM   #68
RacingFan1992

To all those people who gave me handicapping advice I want to say "Thank You for your tips and pointers". I hope none were offended by the fact I kinda abandoned this thread. I like talking to all you guys on here. Please don't view me as a troll and if you see me as one then that's fine. It is what it is. Regarding the thread about the breakdowns I'm sorry for that one. That is the only thing I truly regret posting. Once again sorry for the bad etiquette. Oh btw about not checking in on it, I thought it fell through the cracks and was overshadowed by other threads. I will be sure to keep my threads in check and respond to let people know I have not forgotten about them.

Last edited by RacingFan1992; 08-10-2015 at 02:56 PM.
RacingFan1992 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: