Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 30 votes, 3.80 average.
Old 06-24-2020, 08:58 PM   #6286
Vinnie

Hey Greg: The Big Purple kept on keep'in on today at Lone Star Park (06-24). The program had 8 of 9 winners only losing the 6th to a low rated First Time Starter the #10. Lower rated by workout patterns that I follow anyhow. Darned FTS's!! Hate em most of the time. Anyway, the 1st PIC 4 for 50c would have given you back $470.75 if you played the 3x3x3x3. That PIC 4 didn't even include Race #1 where the #4 (the third program selection) won and paid a very nice $37.40. Good Stuff sir!

Vinnie

"All Human error is impatience; a premature renunciation of method"- F. Kafka
Old 06-24-2020, 10:18 PM   #6287
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Dag nab it! I played the Horse Tourney Exacta Box contest...just couldn't get the 2nd horse home to complete the exactas. I hit a lousy $10 Ex--and that was it. Finished 9th out of only 10 entries.

Also played the Parx Ex Box contest--finished in 5th, but they only paid the top 3.

So to restore my confidence...I played a $40 head-to-head pick n pray. Those don't usually attract any top players--the gentleman I was against just played all the ML favs. Amazingly...not a single ML fav won @ Emerald tonight.

Not to be outdone, I played all the PLATINUM top trainer/jockey teams in each race. Luckily caught a couple $11 winners.

Won a whopping $18 for my troubles.
Old 06-25-2020, 08:33 AM   #6288
green80

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansan View Post
Only one had value!

you know, you can just bet the ones that you think have value.
Old 06-28-2020, 02:28 PM   #6289
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

PLATINUM TOP POWER BELMONT

Old 06-28-2020, 02:31 PM   #6290
mikesal57
Veteran

early DD....$68

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg View Post
Old 06-28-2020, 03:08 PM   #6291
green80

best 5 Lad report

In the last 3 racing days at Lad, best 5 had 18 winners out of the 21 races carded.
Old 06-28-2020, 04:47 PM   #6292
coacht

Turf blast

Hey Guys,

Turf blast and I like to look at Early Power and Late Power turf races only. This is with the platinum power program.

Yesterday, I looked at BEL, CD and GP top 4

BEL 5-6 winners with a $40 and $14 horse

CD 1-3 with a $30 winner

GP 6-6 with three double digit winners.

Winners are usually from the top three but include 4 and look at exactas and tris

So far today,

BEL 3-3 with a $12 winner

GP 4-4 with a $60 winner with four exactas and two triples.

CD off the turf

I highly recommend platinum power program for not only turf but for the top three power numbers, etc. etc.

Good luck
Old 06-28-2020, 04:51 PM   #6293
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by coacht View Post
Hey Guys,

Turf blast and I like to look at Early Power and Late Power turf races only. This is with the platinum power program.

Yesterday, I looked at BEL, CD and GP top 4

BEL 5-6 winners with a $40 and $14 horse

CD 1-3 with a $30 winner

GP 6-6 with three double digit winners.

Winners are usually from the top three but include 4 and look at exactas and tris

So far today,

BEL 3-3 with a $12 winner

GP 4-4 with a $60 winner with four exactas and two triples.

CD off the turf

I highly recommend platinum power program for not only turf but for the top three power numbers, etc. etc.

Good luck
Excellent!!

and hitting bigger tracks gets your big prices
Old 06-28-2020, 05:46 PM   #6294
coacht

Yes Mike

Finished off winning the last two at BEL and GP

Unreal, 6-6 at GP yesterday and 5-5 today.
Old 06-28-2020, 09:56 PM   #6295
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

TOP PLATINUM POWER LSX SUNDAY

I've gotten so lazy--I generally don't even handicap anymore. I just copy the selections my programs kick out, and use them at Horse Tourneys.

I played the Exacta Box contest for Los Alamitos, but didn't have the late $82 winner and didn't cash. I did play a $100 head-to-head @ Lone Star--won that one. I used these Platinum Power #'s and no handicapping. 5th race was a tie for top power--when that happens just take the highest ML odds. (FOOL'S PARADISE in this case). They did run 1-2 anyway.

Old 06-29-2020, 07:00 PM   #6296
Tor Ekman

Hey Greg - I was intrigued by the exacta box tournaments you mentioned so I opened an account at Horse Tourneys today and signed up for a $12 exacta box contest at Lone Star (23 contestants), and just printed out the Best 5 consensus report and boxed the 3 horses for each race. Right out of the chute on the first race in the contest (race #2), I hit for $108.40, only one other guy had it, and then hit a couple of smaller ones and held on for the victory, contest paid $120.20 for first place.

Pretty damn good for zero handicapping.
Old 06-29-2020, 07:33 PM   #6297
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tor Ekman View Post
Hey Greg - I was intrigued by the exacta box tournaments you mentioned so I opened an account at Horse Tourneys today and signed up for a $12 exacta box contest at Lone Star (23 contestants), and just printed out the Best 5 consensus report and boxed the 3 horses for each race. Right out of the chute on the first race in the contest (race #2), I hit for $108.40, only one other guy had it, and then hit a couple of smaller ones and held on for the victory, contest paid $120.20 for first place.

Pretty damn good for zero handicapping.
Right on! I see someone else from this board up there, too. I know his last name (he's ordered from me previously), but some folks don't want their last name bandied about. I see former poster Replay Randal all the time (and a few others).

Funny you mention that LSX contest today, Phil. I meant to enter that one, and also enter a head-to-head contest for Parx. Parx doesn't have a ton of horses with power numbers yet...due to no-recency. In a couple weeks the Exactas @ Parx should heat up.

I accidentally entered the head2head @ LSX...and the Exacta @ Parx. I didn't win diddly. Glad to see you up on the top of the leaderboard, my friend:

NCG
Old 06-29-2020, 07:36 PM   #6298
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg View Post
Right on! I see someone else from this board up there, too. I know his last name (he's ordered from me previously), but some folks don't want their last name bandied about. I see former poster Replay Randal all the time (and a few others).

Funny you mention that LSX contest today, Phil. I meant to enter that one, and also enter a head-to-head contest for Parx. Parx doesn't have a ton of horses with power numbers yet...due to no-recency. In a couple weeks the Exactas @ Parx should heat up.

I accidentally entered the head2head @ LSX...and the Exacta @ Parx. I didn't win diddly. Glad to see you up on the top of the leaderboard, my friend:

NCG
Imagine 5 people winning a contest ...all with Platinum.....
Old 07-01-2020, 04:14 PM   #6299
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

EMERALD 7/1

Time for a look at Emerald...although it's not easy to get a price around here: (it's not particularly EASY to get a price anywhere )

Old 07-01-2020, 07:53 PM   #6300
sharkey11

you ve got that right ncg chalk every where never could understand a steady prosesion of chalk even at philly chalk eaters they can have em the shots will come back i hope gl to all
Closed Thread