Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-07-2022, 07:26 PM   #286
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Sentencing today....life without parole.
Fed Hate crime trial coming up next.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/07/ahmaud...-be-sentenced/
Thanks for the update, Tom.

Good riddance to Lowlifes who needlessly took a Life.
Old 01-07-2022, 11:24 PM   #287
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

The scumbags say life without parole is cruel and will appeal.
I'd tell them when Mr. Arbery comes home, they can too.

We really need to be using the death penalty.
Old 01-07-2022, 11:33 PM   #288
Elkchester Road

Quote:

Having regard for the lives of people who have no regard for life is pathetic. I agree, Tom.
Old 01-08-2022, 12:31 PM   #289
Inner Dirt

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
Having regard for the lives of people who have no regard for life is pathetic. I agree, Tom.

What a lot of people don't think about is all the hard working law abiding people that put their life at risk daily having to work around these pieces of crap with nothing to lose. I have know people that have worked in prisons, state mental hospitals for the criminally insane, and have taken plenty of prison tours.

Your average death row inmate and life with parole inmate spends every waking hour trying to concoct ways to make weapons and injure staff.
They don't give a crap if it takes 3 months to make a shank, what else are they going to spend their time on? That becomes the focus of their life.

If you are found guilty of murder in this country you need to be executed at high noon the next day, just like they did in the Old West.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-08-2022, 12:41 PM   #290
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
What a lot of people don't think about is all the hard working law abiding people that put their life at risk daily having to work around these pieces of crap with nothing to lose. I have know people that have worked in prisons, state mental hospitals for the criminally insane, and have taken plenty of prison tours.

Your average death row inmate and life with parole inmate spends every waking hour trying to concoct ways to make weapons and injure staff.
They don't give a crap if it takes 3 months to make a shank, what else are they going to spend their time on? That becomes the focus of their life.

If you are found guilty of murder in this country you need to be executed at high noon the next day, just like they did in the Old West.
I agree...and here is why. Nothing is going to change until Authorities (and their "Laws") decide that Law-abiding Citizens matter MORE than Criminals. Also...until Criminals actually realize what a Deterrent is...nothing is changing. Their mindset is much like animals. They need to be dealt with as such...instead of continuing to be treated as part of the Society they are destroying.

Inner Dirt

Last edited by Elkchester Road; 01-08-2022 at 12:43 PM.
Elkchester Road is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-08-2022, 01:11 PM   #291
Inner Dirt

Quote:
I agree...and here is why. Nothing is going to change until Authorities (and their "Laws") decide that Law-abiding Citizens matter MORE than Criminals. Also...until Criminals actually realize what a Deterrent is...nothing is changing. Their mindset is much like animals. They need to be dealt with as such...instead of continuing to be treated as part of the Society they are destroying.

Inner Dirt

The state mental hospitals are the worst, that is where the unfit to stand trial, and the not guilty by reason of insanity go. Had a friend who worked in about a half dozen different ones in California. Inmates stay in unlocked dorms, not cells and are rarely ever put in restraints. Any person put in restraints requires a long report and reviews, plus it can only be done 15 minutes at a time.

Workers are unarmed, they don't even have pepper spray. Injuries to staff is common and there are usually a couple staff deaths yearly in the state system in Cali. There is a very high rate of medical retirements at pretty much full pay for life, my friend got one after working an average of 4 days a week for 9 years. He takes home more pay after taxes than he did working.
Old 01-08-2022, 01:40 PM   #292
Elkchester Road

Quote:
The state mental hospitals are the worst, that is where the unfit to stand trial, and the not guilty by reason of insanity go. Had a friend who worked in about a half dozen different ones in California. Inmates stay in unlocked dorms, not cells and are rarely ever put in restraints. Any person put in restraints requires a long report and reviews, plus it can only be done 15 minutes at a time.

Workers are unarmed, they don't even have pepper spray. Injuries to staff is common and there are usually a couple staff deaths yearly in the state system in Cali. There is a very high rate of medical retirements at pretty much full pay for life, my friend got one after working an average of 4 days a week for 9 years. He takes home more pay after taxes than he did working.
Inner Dirt...unbelievable what this situation has deteriorated in to.
Old 01-08-2022, 02:04 PM   #293
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Inner Dirt...unbelievable what this situation has deteriorated in to.

I think most of today's psychiatry is nothing but making excuses for abhorrent behavior. I have a piece of crap nephew who did 9 stints in juvenile hall then 8 years in the state pen. He is a sociopath and I just hope someone kills him before he kills someone, that will eventually happen. He has been to quite a few headshrinkers and been on every med under the sun. The problem is there is no cure for a sociopath so no psychiatrist will diagnose him with what he really has.

My favorite thing they tag him with is anger management issues. The strange thing is they only lead to him being violent with someone he can easily take in a fight, even elderly women. My sister sent him to me a couple times to try the tough love therapy, he strangely never got in my face and I treated him like I was his drill sergeant. Very soon after he left my place because he could not take me anymore he ended up trying to strangle his girlfriend and that got him the 8 years.
Old 01-08-2022, 09:11 PM   #294
Elkchester Road

Quote:
I think most of today's psychiatry is nothing but making excuses for abhorrent behavior. I have a piece of crap nephew who did 9 stints in juvenile hall then 8 years in the state pen. He is a sociopath and I just hope someone kills him before he kills someone, that will eventually happen. He has been to quite a few headshrinkers and been on every med under the sun. The problem is there is no cure for a sociopath so no psychiatrist will diagnose him with what he really has.

My favorite thing they tag him with is anger management issues. The strange thing is they only lead to him being violent with someone he can easily take in a fight, even elderly women. My sister sent him to me a couple times to try the tough love therapy, he strangely never got in my face and I treated him like I was his drill sergeant. Very soon after he left my place because he could not take me anymore he ended up trying to strangle his girlfriend and that got him the 8 years.
Understand. Strange, isn't it?
Old 02-23-2022, 06:57 AM   #295
biggestal99

Quote:
You started the thread for nothing but race-baiting.
Fact.
Justice was served to the 3 by the feds for federal hate crimes.

They hated black people. Saw one they could kill and did the deed.

My final post in this thread.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...2fda34e7a28be3

May they all rot in prison and never get out.

Allan
biggestal99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-23-2022, 07:59 AM   #296
davew

I am still waiting for some Black people to be charged with hate crimes because they hate white people. Not many do, but there are definitely some that I see on television that do.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-23-2022, 09:59 AM   #297
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
I am still waiting for some Black people to be charged with hate crimes because they hate white people. Not many do, but there are definitely some that I see on television that do.
Don't they have Congressional immunity?
Old 02-23-2022, 10:58 AM   #298
davew

Quote:
Don't they have Congressional immunity?
I am not sure, but they attack/shoot hispanics and asians all the time .....

Pete Buttigieg is succeeding in his goal to eliminate car crash deaths. There are now more shooting deaths than car crash deaths
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-23-2022, 12:33 PM   #299
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post
Justice was served to the 3 by the feds for federal hate crimes.

They hated black people. Saw one they could kill and did the deed.

My final post in this thread.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...2fda34e7a28be3

May they all rot in prison and never get out.

Allan
They were already sentenced to life in prison for the actual crime of murder.

Hate crime laws are kinda pointless in my opinion. What is the point, exactly?

When you murder someone, often times it's because of hate. Regardless of the reason for the hate. So....again, what's the point?

Name one "federal hate crime" that doesn't also fall under the regular criminal code. I dare you.

The point is to satisfy some sort of neolib agenda. It doesn't actually serve any purpose. Nor does it make much sense.

But I guess if it makes a liberal feel better, good reason to waste more money, like a lot of things in this world.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 02-23-2022 at 12:35 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-23-2022, 07:20 PM   #300
CaptainObvious

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
I am not sure, but they attack/shoot hispanics and asians all the time .....

Pete Buttigieg is succeeding in his goal to eliminate car crash deaths. There are now more shooting deaths than car crash deaths
There are more drug overdose deaths than both of those combined.
CaptainObvious is offline   Reply With Quote Reply