Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-12-2024, 03:53 AM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

WARMONGER claims "Ukraine LOSING" 'cause "THE HARD RIGHT" hasn't sent more of your $$

Old 04-12-2024, 08:24 AM   #2
xtb

I feel so bad, it's all our fault.
Old 04-12-2024, 09:02 AM   #3
PalaceOfFortLarned

How can anybody take a clown like Schumer serious?

He has been in Congress for 43 years and very much a part of the ridiculous spending that has put our country in crippling debt that will burden all future generations.

And his answer, like all his colleagues, is always more and more spending.
PalaceOfFortLarned is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-12-2024, 10:09 AM   #4
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Think of all the money we would have saved if Obama was still president.

Pretty sure he didn't send Ukraine mega BILLIONS of dollars when Russia invaded and took Crimea...but whatever...lol
Old 04-12-2024, 10:55 AM   #5
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

In 2008, Upchucky spoke at my workplace.
I was 2 feet behind him, and to this day, I regret not cold cocking the miserable bastard in the back of his head.

All the lying and whining POS Biden does about needing his stupid borderbill. which does nothing to close the borders, the House Bill HR2 which would close the border has sat in the senate for 2 years becuse Upchuck wn't allow a vote on it.

Stinking waste of skin this POS is worse than Putin.
Old 04-12-2024, 11:58 AM   #6
Inner Dirt

https://www.voanews.com/a/without-mo...s/7510881.html

From the above article:

To quickly replenish U.S. stockpiles and keep up with demand for shells in Ukraine, the Pentagon set out to expand American production capacity from about 14,000 units per month before Russia’s invasion to 100,000 rounds per month in 2025.
“Without additional supplemental funding, we cannot achieve our goal,” a U.S. Defense Department official told VOA.

I suppose I must not be as much of a manufacturing expert as I thought I was. I am very confused, this was an article about the challenge of keeping up with 155mm shell demand. How does the Pentagon "Expand American production capacity.?" It appears the Army does assemble the components, but those components are made by defense contractors. The Army has enough supply of soldiers to send and train to munitions plants to assemble shell components.

What does additional supplemental funding mean? Does that mean the government fronts the investment capital to expand production? Working for the man I have only worked at second tier defense contractors. The ones I worked at could on average expand capacity 50%+ without spending a dime in capital equipment by running the plant 24-7. I would assume a defense contractor pays for their own capital equipment, not the government, the article seems to imply otherwise.

Anyone know the answer? All the people I knew that worked white collar jobs at first tier defense contractors are long since past. Machinery to make 155mm shells aren't anything special, I could damn near make one
if they were about an inch shorter, in a podunk machine shop of all places.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-12-2024, 01:42 PM   #7
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
I feel so bad, it's all our fault.
Not at ALL ours but largely Joe Briben's. When he gave that wink and knod to Putin with "A small incursion was okay" that's like giving the keys to the ALL You Can Eat Buffet to thr crew of Over Eaters anonymous and being surprised that the freezers are all cleared out. Add in Joe's energy dependence policies that drove up the price of Oil... that allows Putin to War.... Iran to fund terrorism. Then we have the CCP.

But on top of that... Ukraine is hardly the bastion of Democracy they keep screaming about... No Elections... Jailed Opposition.... Shutdown News outlets... Closed Chruches and Jailed Clergyman.

While many of these thing have been done here in the US by the Democrats neither are proponents of a Free Democracy.
Old 04-12-2024, 01:55 PM   #8
OntheRail

Yo Chuck and the rest of you Capitol Hill POS dig into your own pockets and buy Zelenskyy some ammo... or tell that fuck to sell his Villa in Spain he somehow just purchased.

Or tell him to go to Afghanistan where y'all left billions in munitions.

But Wait wait wait... Chuckie said they are running out of the things they need... one of them being Soldiers?
And just where in the fuck does Chuck think this supply of Soldiers is going to come from?

Tell you folks go look at some of the Ukraine YouTubers... like JohnnyFD...got to look back a year or so as Johnny has left Ukraine. But go take a look..
Old 04-12-2024, 02:05 PM   #9
OntheRail

Or how bout this Chuck... divert all those Billions Briden wants to give away to those that took out student loans willingly but now don't feel like paying up... give that to Ukraine. And as for the lack of Soldiers.. send a letter to all those delinquent borrowers. Tell them there is a path to debt relief and it's thru Ukraine see howmany takers... same with all those military aged invaders seeking the American Dream.

Tired of this giveaway shit especially so close to April 15th.