Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > **TRIPLE CROWN TRAIL**

Old 06-07-2015, 02:35 AM   #1
EQUIPACE
Handy Capable

Congratulations To PA Mike!

Mike,
Let me first say Congratulations on that straight up 3 horse trifecta call in this years Belmont! You Deserve it Man!

As a lurking and occasional poster for a while now (several years), I just wanted to take a minute and thank you for giving us all this awesome forum to share and learn more about the sport and what it takes to be profitable handicappers. I doubt that anyone ever, member or visitor would dispute that your website does it better than any other!

I may not know you personally, but I hope you don't mind me making you and this site a topic in your forum today. I think it's time that I show my gratitude for the coolest (FREE) horse racing site on the net...

I can't begin to tell you how much I have learned about handicapping from the many people that post on this website. And I certainly wont give out names or avatars out of respect. I'll just say that, thanks to this site I have connected to sources that truly have improved my handicapping skills.

What makes PaceAdvantage.com so great is the chance to experience and learn from players in all walks of life. Old, young, experienced, inexperienced, not to mention the plethora of players into all styles of handicapping. You can learn alot about Speed, Pace, Class, Form, and a thousand + factors or angles as well as Spreadsheets and Programming. Oh and wait, I need to mention that I sometimes find myself laughing so hard at some of the funniest posts and replies here that I nearly wet myself which makes the the site insanely fun...

I think a few of these posters seriously may have missed their calling as comics...

I can only guess that next to family, this is truly your labor of love or you would have tanked this vision long ago...

Thanks For Keeping It Alive Mike! I really appreciate all that you do here!
Again, a High 5 for your comments and the Belmont call!

If only I paid more attention to you and others here!

As Roger Miller Once Sang: DANG ME!

John
~żo
Old 06-07-2015, 02:57 AM   #2
EQUIPACE
Handy Capable

P.S.

I forgot to mention:
I think that straight .50 cent Tri returned $27 and change...
Not a bad ROI Mike...

John
~żo
Old 06-07-2015, 04:28 AM   #3
Augenj
Top Horse Analytics

I agree with all of that. Now if I could just figure how he knew that Keen Ice would get up in the last jump after 1 1/2 miles.
Augenj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-07-2015, 08:36 AM   #4
PICSIX
Mike Schultz

Ice-Cold Trifecta
Old 06-07-2015, 10:19 AM   #5
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Thanks for the kind words! Much appreciated.

I didn't have the trifecta...in fact, I didn't cash on the race at all.

Like I said in another thread, I'm an OK handicapper, but apparently, a piss-poor bettor...
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-07-2015, 06:25 PM   #6
Blenheim
Race Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by EQUIPACE
Mike,
Let me first say Congratulations on that straight up 3 horse trifecta call in this years Belmont! You Deserve it Man!

As a lurking and occasional poster for a while now (several years), I just wanted to take a minute and thank you for giving us all this awesome forum to share and learn more about the sport and what it takes to be profitable handicappers. I doubt that anyone ever, member or visitor would dispute that your website does it better than any other!

I may not know you personally, but I hope you don't mind me making you and this site a topic in your forum today. I think it's time that I show my gratitude for the coolest (FREE) horse racing site on the net...

I can't begin to tell you how much I have learned about handicapping from the many people that post on this website. And I certainly wont give out names or avatars out of respect. I'll just say that, thanks to this site I have connected to sources that truly have improved my handicapping skills.

What makes PaceAdvantage.com so great is the chance to experience and learn from players in all walks of life. Old, young, experienced, inexperienced, not to mention the plethora of players into all styles of handicapping. You can learn alot about Speed, Pace, Class, Form, and a thousand + factors or angles as well as Spreadsheets and Programming. Oh and wait, I need to mention that I sometimes find myself laughing so hard at some of the funniest posts and replies here that I nearly wet myself which makes the the site insanely fun...

I think a few of these posters seriously may have missed their calling as comics...

I can only guess that next to family, this is truly your labor of love or you would have tanked this vision long ago...

Thanks For Keeping It Alive Mike! I really appreciate all that you do here!
Again, a High 5 for your comments and the Belmont call!

If only I paid more attention to you and others here!

As Roger Miller Once Sang: DANG ME!

John
~żo

Hear, hear . . . well said and I concur.
A good fine thanks PA and congratulations on your fine selections. Good to see a Triple Crown Winner . . .

Blenheim is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-12-2015, 04:43 PM   #7
EQUIPACE
Handy Capable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Thanks for the kind words! Much appreciated.

I didn't have the trifecta...in fact, I didn't cash on the race at all.

Like I said in another thread, I'm an OK handicapper, but apparently, a piss-poor bettor...
PA,

Wow, now there is a complete lesson in humility...
I know for sure, myself and others here have been there before.
I'm really sorry to see that happen to anyone...

I guess it won't make you feel better when you read my signature (quote)
below my name again...

Expert handicapping will never make up for non-profitable wagering decisions...

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself, but it is a bit ironic... Don't you think? -> ->
Hey you win some and you lose some...
Either way, I still meant everything I said about your website...

Thanks again Mike - PACE ADVANTAGE ROCKS!

John
~żo

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: