Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-10-2018, 08:24 AM   #136
chadk66

He will need a conviction. And then it would be questionable
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-10-2018, 09:24 AM   #137
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
not the people voting for TRUMP, what is your definition of 'virtually everyone'?
The Political Establishment and the lamestream media. (Oops...sorry for being redundant.)
Old 11-10-2018, 09:29 AM   #138
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Rubio just tweeted that Snipes has admitted “re-creating” ballots
Big Al and ET, our two resident lovers of voluptuous Naivete, will just chalk that up to more dimwit incompetency.
Old 11-10-2018, 09:33 AM   #139
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
The second someone shows me actual FRAUD in the most watched and analyzed election count in the country I'll eat crow...

Not somebody's tweet... real actual can bring charges fraud... Scott's still the Governor should be easy right?

I'll wait.

Where was all this outrage when Kemp was legitimately doing shady stuff in Georgia...?
It's the seriousness of the charge that counts. Forget proof! Don't need no stinkin' proof.

Since this very low bar is the dimwit baseline for guilt, why can't Republicans adopt it, too?
Old 11-10-2018, 09:38 AM   #140
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Big Al and ET, our two resident lovers of voluptuous Naivete, will just chalk that up to more dimwit incompetency.
Says one of the leading conspiracy posters on here...

I'll happily take my pragmatism/common sense and not digest what politicians fighting for seats say as stone cold fact...

Currently most people with brains see zero way Nelson actually wins... but keep beating your drum and irrational fear of all things "left."

In case your wondering the next post is where you switch gears to talk about something else.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-10-2018, 09:42 AM   #141
elysiantraveller

Where was all this concern over rigging elections when Brian Kemps office of Secretary of State accused the Democrats of hacking the election computers?

The FBI, DOJ, and DHS all said the Democrats had nothing to do with it.

It got a thread here then as a "must be true" right wing conspiracy.

Color me crazy for liking to see evidence of fraud before actually declaring fraud.
Old 11-10-2018, 09:42 AM   #142
boxcar

Here's more stuff we can chalk up to incompetence:

Brenda Snipes MISSES DEADLINE — WON’T TURN OVER BALLOTS! – GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz Is Filing Contempt of Court Against Snipes! #StopTheSteal

A Judge found Broward County in violation of the Constitution and ordered Brenda Snipes to allow ballot inspections immediately during an emergency hearing on Friday.

Broward County election supervisor Brenda Snipes must allow inspections on or before 7 PM ET Friday, AP reported.

BUT SNIPES DID NOT TURN OVER THE BALLOTS ON FRIDAY NIGHT!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...e-steal-video/

Now...none of us should rush to judgment that Snipes is hiding anything just because she didn't comply with the court order or allow any Republicans access to witness the count.
Old 11-10-2018, 10:05 AM   #143
elysiantraveller

Quote:

Brenda Snipes MISSES DEADLINE — WON’T TURN OVER BALLOTS! – GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz Is Filing Contempt of Court Against Snipes! #StopTheSteal

A Judge found Broward County in violation of the Constitution and ordered Brenda Snipes to allow ballot inspections immediately during an emergency hearing on Friday.

Broward County election supervisor Brenda Snipes must allow inspections on or before 7 PM ET Friday, AP reported.

Now...none of us should rush to judgment that Snipes is hiding anything just because she didn't comply with the court order or allow any Republicans access to witness the count.
It's because they weren't done and by law have until Saturday.

The shit you guys regurgitate without investigating is shocking.
Old 11-10-2018, 10:12 AM   #144
boxcar

Quote:
It's because they weren't done and by law have until Saturday.

The shit you guys regurgitate without investigating is shocking.
What part of defying a court order, don't you get?

And where is a link to support your contention that that they have until today? That seems like an awfully long time. If memory serves, I think Florida Law gives election supervisors 40 hours after the polls close.

If she was within the law, why didn't she send her legal representative to the court to straighten the judge out, instead of ignoring the order?
Old 11-10-2018, 10:14 AM   #145
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Where was all this concern over rigging elections when Brian Kemps office of Secretary of State accused the Democrats of hacking the election computers?

The FBI, DOJ, and DHS all said the Democrats had nothing to do with it.

It got a thread here then as a "must be true" right wing conspiracy.

Color me crazy for liking to see evidence of fraud before actually declaring fraud.
When a sitting Secretary of State has a press conference to announce it (I know he’s the candidate) it’s worth talking about.

Time and money eventually answer all these questions.......
Old 11-10-2018, 10:31 AM   #146
elysiantraveller

Investigators in Florida find no evidence of criminal activity...?

Color me shocked.
Old 11-10-2018, 10:34 AM   #147
elysiantraveller

Quote:
What part of defying a court order, don't you get?

And where is a link to support your contention that that they have until today? That seems like an awfully long time. If memory serves, I think Florida Law gives election supervisors 40 hours after the polls close.

If she was within the law, why didn't she send her legal representative to the court to straighten the judge out, instead of ignoring the order?
Look up election laws in your own state before commenting on elections in your own state.

Reporting deadline was noon today.

A judge sent an order because because Scott's attorneys won an argument. This is why we have a justice system. Have I taken issue with Scott for getting one? No. Do I have a problem with them getting one? No.

Repeat after me: "Not everything is a conspiracy."
Old 11-10-2018, 10:37 AM   #148
elysiantraveller

Here you go Box...

Noon on Saturday

Took all of 5 seconds...

If you guys weren't so obsessed confirming your own biases you might learn something along the way.
Old 11-10-2018, 10:52 AM   #149
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:

That Gaetz is a camera hog diva.I think he and Dandy Candi Owens should start dating, maybe compare Twitter tweets as foreplay.

Matty headed to D.C. when Hurricane Michael hit his Florida Panhandle district.A real stand up dude.

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)

Last edited by barahona44; 11-10-2018 at 10:54 AM.
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-10-2018, 11:06 AM   #150
boxcar

Quote:
Look up election laws in your own state before commenting on elections in your own state.

Reporting deadline was noon today.

A judge sent an order because because Scott's attorneys won an argument. This is why we have a justice system. Have I taken issue with Scott for getting one? No. Do I have a problem with them getting one? No.

Repeat after me: "Not everything is a conspiracy."
So...what excuse do you make up for Snipes for ignoring the judge's order? Why didn't she comply?