Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2018, 01:36 PM   #166
Valuist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post

Sure you did. Post them all here so we can read them.
You had no problem doing that when you were Vet Scratch.

And I thought I had seen your pic before - it was on CSI.

HAND, Sir.
There's a blast from the past. I'm gonna say Vet Scratch was here around 10 years ago?

Whatever happened to Stillriledup and SQ?
Old 07-10-2018, 01:47 PM   #167
Grits

There was a woman here that Cj and PA could probably NEVER, EVER forget. Rough as a week old corn cob. Can't recall the name....years and years ago. I say it was a woman, who knows, we've had men posting as women many times. 95% of the time, PA can figure 'em out, early on. I bet he and Cj have made more money. Who needs conditional wagers at Twin Spires, when you can have gender wagers, in house at PA.
Old 07-10-2018, 01:56 PM   #168
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Why, because I can't take it?

Dude, I've been dished out every piece of shit you can think of for almost two decades on this board. Both on this board and OFF this board. People have set up separate sites just to deride me.

Everything has happened. And I'm still here, with a smile on my face.

If there is ANYONE on this board who can take it, it would be moi.

Thank me very much.

Seriously, you can only take it because you own the sand box and have all the power here. I cannot believe you have not vaporized me yet. As far as beating dead horses here you own the record. Great website you have here, but I am waiting to die.
Old 07-10-2018, 01:57 PM   #169
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I cannot believe you have not vaporized me yet.
That's because you drink too much kool-aid.

Contrary to popular belief, I hardly ever ban anyone.

In fact, many people give me crap that I don't BAN MORE.
Old 07-10-2018, 02:12 PM   #170
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
That's because you drink too much kool-aid.

Contrary to popular belief, I hardly ever ban anyone.

In fact, many people give me crap that I don't BAN MORE.
Yep...

I actually found a picture of you working at one of the PA gatherings at the Spa.

Old 07-10-2018, 02:54 PM   #171
Grits

ROTFLOL!! Incognito, so somebody holding a grudge won't kill him.

Inner, I'll tell you an honest, as the Lord is my witness, truth. If you could see even a glimpse of the messages PA gets while trying to keep this place running, you'd shake your head and ask, "damn, man, how do you take this s***?" But the fact is you've never seen it.

Years ago in the tent at Saratoga, we were all together, a big crowd of us. I was sitting at the table with him and a bunch of others. There was a helluva fight going on HERE, at home, on site.

He said to me, "G, come here, I'll show you just a sample of the load of s**** I have to put up with continuously". So I sat down beside him. He scrolled, for only a bit, showing me little. But in those short minutes, I've never read the term, mother******, and so many other names I can't count, I've never seen anyone told what they could do with themselves and their website, nor have I read threats like, "I'm gonna whip your @$$ mother******, count on it", so many times, I could make wallpaper out of all of it and cover any room.

You can believe, you and others, that he's unfair or whatever. But, I don't see you, or anyone else that could handle this kind of meanness, this level of personal attack. No one's lining up for his job.

It is beyond, EYE OPENING. I'm not exaggerating and I'm not sucking up, I don't have to, he's my friend. He knows when to step in, he knows when to let things roll and play out. I don't envy him, and sometimes I sure don't understand how he can keep it up, year after year. It would beat me in the ground. And most all of us here. .... So, please, give some thought to the dark side

I wouldn't get outta bed for this place's $300 a month. Seriously. Not with what he has to handle.
Old 07-10-2018, 03:11 PM   #172
dilanesp

One thing you will get no argument from me on is that PA does a great job running the board. It's impossible to please everyone, and I certainly have tangled with him from time to time. But the fact that there's a large community of people here with different opinions and different perspectives and it's been going for over a decade and a half is basically proof that he is good at what he does.
Old 07-10-2018, 03:51 PM   #173
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grits View Post
There was a woman here that Cj and PA could probably NEVER, EVER forget. Rough as a week old corn cob. Can't recall the name....years and years ago. I say it was a woman, who knows, we've had men posting as women many times. 95% of the time, PA can figure 'em out, early on.
Kat?
Old 07-10-2018, 07:25 PM   #174
TiffaniO
Queen B

PID race 2

I love it when I’m proven right... PA deletes my post about it...

2nd race Presque Isle Lol

Be a little baby about me being right... again...
Old 07-10-2018, 07:30 PM   #175
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiffaniO View Post
I love it when I’m proven right... PA deletes my post about it...

2nd race Presque Isle Lol

Be a little baby about me being right... again...
I deleted it. We don't need people posting tickets every time they cash one. I don't think anyone has denied that Cox is a very poor rider. We get it. Time to move on. 20k scores are one thing, that is great, this is another.

I recommend the Andy Beyer rule.

Last edited by cj; 07-10-2018 at 07:37 PM.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: