Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Advance Deposit Wagering (ADW)

Old 01-14-2019, 07:52 PM   #316
Zydeco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicemaster View Post
I've been using the new interface, but checked it out tonight on my PC at home. I was able to place a wager on classic using chrome with no problem. Immediately canceled it and had no issues with that either.

If you are having an issue you should call in and talk to Tech Support.
Still won't take a wager on classic, Says"Missing parameters:bris code,display name, track type"
Thanks Spicemaster.
Zydeco is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-14-2019, 08:08 PM   #317
Zydeco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zydeco View Post
Still won't take a wager on classic, Says"Missing parameters:bris code,display name, track type"
Thanks Spicemaster.
I meant thanks Spicemaster for responding and your help. Appreciate it.
Old 01-14-2019, 08:34 PM   #318
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
I've been using the new interface, but checked it out tonight on my PC at home. I was able to place a wager on classic using chrome with no problem. Immediately canceled it and had no issues with that either.

If you are having an issue you should call in and talk to Tech Support.
Try using it at 1PM ....and not tell us its working at 7PM after all the races are over...

This is the 2nd Monday in a row that I couldn't bet...I thought I did something wrong last week...Now I know its NOT ME!!!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (71.5 KB, 21 views)

Last edited by mikesal57; 01-14-2019 at 08:37 PM.
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-14-2019, 08:38 PM   #319
Spicemaster

Welcome Zydeco....my understanding is clearing cookies and cache from the browser should solve your issue.

If it does not, Call Tech Support for further support. Best of luck!
Spicemaster is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-14-2019, 08:40 PM   #320
Spicemaster

mikesal, nothing was/is broken - you just need to clear your cookies and cache.

Tech Support has been there all morning, day and night....
Old 01-14-2019, 08:53 PM   #321
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
mikesal, nothing was/is broken - you just need to clear your cookies and cache.

Tech Support has been there all morning, day and night....

I tried using Fire Fox....went well

Tried Chrome(main)....this is the problem browser....did the clean up and it worked...never had to before but what else is next

thxs
Old 01-15-2019, 06:05 PM   #322
Zydeco

Quote:
Welcome Zydeco....my understanding is clearing cookies and cache from the browser should solve your issue.

If it does not, Call Tech Support for further support. Best of luck!
Finally figured out how to clear cache and classic is back working. Thanks, Spicemaster.
Old 01-16-2019, 06:22 PM   #323
martini

Tried using Twinspires for the first time in a couple of months today. Totally painful. It's nice to have more info on the site, but betting on the new platform is a major pain. Scrolling up and down on the screen is abysmal.

The classic menu was the best. Keep it efficient and simple. I play a lot of superfectas, and on the classic screen it was easy to see what combos cost without scrolling. Just check the boxes. It was quick. You could also access "today's bets" and other data without having to get knocked to another screen. It was easier to bet other tracks simultaneously too.

I gave the customer service guy an earful about not having the classic menu as an option, but I doubt he cared. He's likely underpaid and has a lousy job.

Thanks to the guy who provided the link to the classic screen. It still works, as long as you log in first. But it should be an option on the site.
martini is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-18-2019, 02:57 AM   #324
BreadandButter

Here's one of the common errors I get. Lots of errors, lots of e-mails, phone calls, really just comical at this point. They were telling me to only use the old Internet Explorer (advised not even Edge would work) let alone Chrome, Firefox etc..

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (15.2 KB, 33 views)
BreadandButter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-18-2019, 02:33 PM   #325
Spicemaster

BreadandButter, that issue was resolved a couple of days ago. If you are still having an issue, feel free to contact me with your account information and we'll contact you or call TwinSpires.
Old 01-22-2019, 11:16 AM   #326
Lt1

Haven't been over here in a while but it's nice to see folks here are as unhappy with the new TS interface as they are at all the other sites I'm on. I've haven't seen or heard 1 positive comment on the new one. In fact when most of us were told that TS plans to do away with the classic interface we were in shock I've called and e mailed them several times to register my dissatisfaction with their plans all of which fell on deaf ears. I do know they have received over 1000 complaints from customers. How can upper management be so oblivious to their customers?. What ever happened to the customer is always right. How can they continue down the path they have decided on and still tell the customer they are looking out for our best interest when the customers tell them they don't want it. If indeed they take the classic interface down most of the folks I know will be moving on.
Tim
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-22-2019, 11:19 AM   #327
mikesal57
Veteran

Out of curiosity....

List , what you think, the top betting sites are in order..

Thxs
Old 01-26-2019, 05:39 PM   #328
davew

twinspires had a dd promotion on the Pegasus

it took me 10 minutes to input 12 dd bets

why do you have so much crap that I have to scroll down to get to horses in post 8 and higher

it is too bad twinspires feel information is more important than ease of placing bets
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-02-2019, 08:56 AM   #329
lagavulin62

This is ridiculous. I have tried numerous browsers using both ipad and android tablets. Horrible. The few times video works the clarity is fuzzy. The only reliable way to watch is iphone 5s so I can get classic view. Then I would need to use the apple av adaptor to watch on tv.
lagavulin62 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-02-2019, 09:10 AM   #330
098poi

There was another thread yesterday about the video. When I got home from work I couldn't get any but then once I talked to their support through chat it would work. They didn't do anything though. I went out last night and when I came home same thing. As soon as I connected with chat support I was able to get video. They do some id verification when you chat and maybe that did something. I'll see today if it works like normal.
098poi is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: