Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-07-2020, 04:51 PM   #31
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
You Shirley were extremely agitated and got all up in my grille with my response to 46er. For someone who claims that he doesn't have a dog in this hunt, my original post in this thread really set you off.

And I didn't end my last post with more insults. I ended it with a sincere apology to all gnats.
Again...your politics and obsession with the left completely runs your life.
It's all you talk about (using Limbaugh language because he tells you how to think).
In reality, he's a philandering drug addict...and you're a mindless Rush addict.
Try thinking for yourself, or are you too far gone for that?
Don't bother answering...we all know it's the latter.

I'll let the fake Christian have the last word (I mean, insult)...that behavior is SURELY helping prepare a place for you after you die
Old 07-07-2020, 05:31 PM   #32
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomOnTour View Post
Somebody didn't get a long enough nap.
I entered this thread to praise that show and PBS, and you & Boxers are insisting I have a debate and address his question/point.
Debate? With you two? Haaaaaaahaaaa....what's the point?

He's a fake Christian and you're an angry buzzard.
Are you calling SOMEONE ELSE out for an insult...good Lord man, that's rich.
And YOU are nothing more than a political hack, ALWAYS on the left side of things, and it pissed you off.

I don't want to debate yo - why waste my time on a dead brain?
Just pointing out YOU would NEVER say anything a dem gov did was wrong - and STILL you don't!
Old 07-07-2020, 05:34 PM   #33
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Where does it say that?

What about the evidence I posted the moron bending over for nursing home lobbyists? More than just one state.

The regulations Obama put in place

The Trump Administration’s Deregulation of Nursing Homes Leaves Seniors and Disabled at Higher Risk for COVID-19
https://www.americanprogress.org/iss...risk-covid-19/
NOTHING in this post has ANYTHING to do with the facts - COUMO put infected people in nursing homes and thousands of people trapped there died. Meanwhile, 1,000's of empty beds, ventilators, and a whole hospital ship sat unused by the moron - stuff TRUMP provided him to use to handle covid patients. And was not used.

End of story.
Old 07-07-2020, 06:18 PM   #34
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
And YOU are nothing more than a political hack, ALWAYS on the left side of things, and it pissed you off.

I don't want to debate yo - why waste my time on a dead brain?
Just pointing out YOU would NEVER say anything a dem gov did was wrong - and STILL you don't!
Yap yap yap yap....I don't need to say when a Dem politician has done something wrong. There's an entire team of OBSESSED DTFers on this board who will scream it from the top of their lungs like whiny children.
The Dems don't even need to do anything wrong for this group to go completely circle jerk....all it takes is one of you pulling some fake bullshit from the Epoch Times or WND and all the other just jump on without even thinking.

I've seen it happen over and over and over...."oh look, here's an article that says the Dems are evil and corrupt. It just HAS to be true, so lemme post it on PA and all my mindless pals can jump on the idiot bandwagon with me"
Misery loves company, but stupidity adores it.
Old 07-07-2020, 06:25 PM   #35
boxcar

Quote:
Again...your politics and obsession with the left completely runs your life.
It's all you talk about (using Limbaugh language because he tells you how to think).
In reality, he's a philandering drug addict...and you're a mindless Rush addict.
Try thinking for yourself, or are you too far gone for that?
Don't bother answering...we all know it's the latter.

I'll let the fake Christian have the last word (I mean, insult)...that behavior is SURELY helping prepare a place for you after you die
So, let me get this straight: You were really pissed at me a couple of days ago because of my politics and my [supposed] obsession with the left? If you are correct in your assessment, then why were you so full of rage against me for what you're implying are my personal problems? It seems to me you're the one with the real problem because you likely hate evangelical Christians, hate conservatism and hate when I always call the left out for one thing or the other.

You should try being honest with yourself for once in your miserable, pathetic life! What really set you off is when I drew the parallel between those trapped on ships in the Frontline story and the elderly trapped in nursing homes who died needlessly due to stupid dimwit policies.

We both know I'm right!
Old 07-07-2020, 06:39 PM   #36
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
So, let me get this straight: You were really pissed at me a couple of days ago because of my politics and my [supposed] obsession with the left? If you are correct in your assessment, then why were you so full of rage against me for what you're implying are my personal problems? It seems to me you're the one with the real problem because you likely hate evangelical Christians, hate conservatism and hate when I always call the left out for one thing or the other.

You should try being honest with yourself for once in your miserable, pathetic life! What really set you off is when I drew the parallel between those trapped on ships in the Frontline story and the elderly trapped in nursing homes who died needlessly due to stupid dimwit policies.

We both know I'm right!
Let's get one thing straight: you don't piss me off...you mainly entertain me with your holier than thou misguided bull shit.
You have never sent me into a rage and you never will.

I only have a problem with (not hate) fake Bible thumpers like you who are really nothing more than insulting SOB's who USE THE BIBLE as their moral high ground, but violate the tenets of good religious people over & over & over. In your case that's EVERY SINGLE DAY you post here.

I'm very honest with myself, and you...sometimes I'm a straight up asshole who can be very difficult to debate with.
Why can't you admit that you're just a high horse moral ground Bible toting fake?
As men, we must recognize and admit our shortcomings...which is something I doubt you've ever done.
Old 07-07-2020, 08:18 PM   #37
boxcar

Quote:
Let's get one thing straight: you don't piss me off...you mainly entertain me with your holier than thou misguided bull shit.
You have never sent me into a rage and you never will.

I only have a problem with (not hate) fake Bible thumpers like you who are really nothing more than insulting SOB's who USE THE BIBLE as their moral high ground, but violate the tenets of good religious people over & over & over. In your case that's EVERY SINGLE DAY you post here.

I'm very honest with myself, and you...sometimes I'm a straight up asshole who can be very difficult to debate with.
Why can't you admit that you're just a high horse moral ground Bible toting fake?
As men, we must recognize and admit our shortcomings...which is something I doubt you've ever done.
Nah...you're like all unbelievers. Because they hate Christ, they also hate his disciples. Jesus said it would be like this. I'll take his word for it long before the word of any self-deceived, delusional, self-righteous sinner.

John 15:18-19
18 "If the world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you. 19 "If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
NASB

Honest with yourself, indeed...
Old 07-07-2020, 08:48 PM   #38
46zilzal
velocitician

Quote: I only have a problem with (not hate) fake Bible thumpers like you who are really nothing more than insulting SOB's who USE THE BIBLE as their moral high ground, but violate the tenets of good religious people over & over & over. In your case that's EVERY SINGLE DAY you post here.

BRAVO
Old 07-07-2020, 11:48 PM   #39
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Yap yap yap yap....I don't need to say when a Dem politician has done something wrong. There's an entire team of OBSESSED DTFers on this board who will scream it from the top of their lungs like whiny children.
The Dems don't even need to do anything wrong for this group to go completely circle jerk....all it takes is one of you pulling some fake bullshit from the Epoch Times or WND and all the other just jump on without even thinking.

I've seen it happen over and over and over...."oh look, here's an article that says the Dems are evil and corrupt. It just HAS to be true, so lemme post it on PA and all my mindless pals can jump on the idiot bandwagon with me"
Misery loves company, but stupidity adores it.
Old 07-08-2020, 02:55 AM   #40
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
NOTHING in this post has ANYTHING to do with the facts - COUMO put infected people in nursing homes and thousands of people trapped there died. Meanwhile, 1,000's of empty beds, ventilators, and a whole hospital ship sat unused by the moron - stuff TRUMP provided him to use to handle covid patients. And was not used.

End of story.
TYou claimed over 5,000 people died in nursing homes because of Cuomo's directive. Prove that.
Old 07-08-2020, 10:02 AM   #41
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
Quote: I only have a problem with (not hate) fake Bible thumpers like you who are really nothing more than insulting SOB's who USE THE BIBLE as their moral high ground, but violate the tenets of good religious people over & over & over. In your case that's EVERY SINGLE DAY you post here.

BRAVO
Classic case of the blind leading the blind... And we all know what the only end can be for both.
Old 07-08-2020, 10:11 AM   #42
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
TYou claimed over 5,000 people died in nursing homes because of Cuomo's directive. Prove that.
Why don't you prove that it wasn't because of the directive. 7,800 have died in NYS nursing homes. 6,300 COVID-19 patients were sent to nursing homes starting March 25th. I read the statement from the NYS Dept of Health. It speaketh with forked tongue when they attempt to exonerate the governor for his poor decision-making. The truth is that thousands of people likely died due to Cuomo's decision, either directly as seniors living in the nursing homes, or indirectly when the workers took the virus home to their compromised loved ones. Either way, you should be angry that the governor put everyone in jeopardy because of his very poor decisions. The fact that you aren't angry at Cuomo speaks volumes about you as a person. So every time you post the covid numbers we'll know that they are meaningless to you except insofar as politics is concerned.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-08-2020, 10:47 AM   #43
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Why don't you prove that it wasn't because of the directive. 7,800 have died in NYS nursing homes. 6,300 COVID-19 patients were sent to nursing homes starting March 25th. I read the statement from the NYS Dept of Health. It speaketh with forked tongue when they attempt to exonerate the governor for his poor decision-making. The truth is that thousands of people likely died due to Cuomo's decision, either directly as seniors living in the nursing homes, or indirectly when the workers took the virus home to their compromised loved ones. Either way, you should be angry that the governor put everyone in jeopardy because of his very poor decisions. The fact that you aren't angry at Cuomo speaks volumes about you as a person. So every time you post the covid numbers we'll know that they are meaningless to you except insofar as politics is concerned.
Well stated, Tucker! Now contrast that with Gov. DeSantis' EO relative to nursing homes: He placed severe restrictions for even visitors to get in. It was virtually impossible for a loved one or friend or relative to visit any nursing home patient. DeSantis took every precaution to protect the most vulnerable, while Cuomo threw all caution to the wind.