Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-05-2020, 09:54 PM   #181
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
If you knew the driver wasn't some white supremist, you wouldn't have posted it. Plain and simple.
Hey, anything’s possible

Old 07-05-2020, 09:55 PM   #182
wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post
No, I was not aware of the ethnicity of the driver.
That changes little.

You are a laugh riot...
Old 07-05-2020, 09:58 PM   #183
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Old 07-05-2020, 10:02 PM   #184
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
I was going to post an article in this spot. It's a good piece on what's really happening, and what's being ignored.

But, I deleted it right before posting it and replaced it with this post.

There are people on this board who will go after you personally.

I think it's time for me to go away........ Cancel culture is real
They will go after you personally....you see how the rabid hounds are going after H4C in this thread?
Mob mentality
Old 07-05-2020, 10:26 PM   #185
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomOnTour View Post
They will go after you personally....you see how the rabid hounds are going after H4C in this thread?
Mob mentality
As soon as someone here shows up in his front yard, threatens to kill him, his family and his dog, he should be just fine... unless... he's...one of these below

In that case supportive posters here can try and tuck him in at night

Attached Images
File Type: jpg snowflake.jpg (83.5 KB, 9 views)
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-05-2020, 10:31 PM   #186
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Ralph is the one who said people on this board will come after you personally.
I wonder if anyone has come to his house....or maybe he meant they will come after you on this board....????
Old 07-05-2020, 10:34 PM   #187
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunForTheRoses View Post
Looks like Texas ain't Texas anymore. this is a disgrace. She very cleverly told the truth and gets expelled.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...iktok-n1232325

https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1593370041205.webm
Surprised this action of discipline would happen in Abilene.

What she posted is pretty much the truth. I imagine the BOR and the like are getting a lot of heat right now
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
Old 07-05-2020, 10:36 PM   #188
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
I wonder if anyone has come to his house....or maybe he meant they will come after you on this board....????
There are other ways to come after someone personally other than showing up at their house.

You're a smart guy, remember?
Old 07-05-2020, 10:40 PM   #189
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
There are other ways to come after someone personally other than showing up at their house.

Folks go after each other every day on this board though...wonder why it's just now bothering Ralph.
Folks have gone after H4C pretty badly in this thread though, eh?

Last edited by PhantomOnTour; 07-05-2020 at 10:41 PM.
PhantomOnTour is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-05-2020, 10:41 PM   #190
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Do you mean the whole UT graduation thing?
Folks go after each other every day on this board though...wonder why it's just now bothering Ralph.
Folks (you included) have gone after H4C pretty badly in this thread though, eh?
Again...stop playing dumb. It went BEYOND the board...

Just use your imagination...I know you have one.
Old 07-05-2020, 10:44 PM   #191
GMB@BP

Quote:

It would not be hard to really mess with someone right now, make a little shit up, post some doctored fake shit on this here interwebs, post a place of business or something.
GMB@BP is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-05-2020, 10:47 PM   #192
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Again...stop playing dumb. It went BEYOND the board...

Just use your imagination...I know you have one.
Sorry about the UT stuff and saying you went after H4C...for some reason I thought I was responding to ElKabong.
Maybe I am dumb and have no imagination....lol really....I don't recall anyone going after anyone else here, other than the usual insults.
I remember some big dust ups like TLG v CMoore & Vic Stauffer v Everyone in the racing industry & Dahoss9698 v The World
Old 07-05-2020, 10:48 PM   #193
ElKabong

Quote:
Maybe on the board...., but Ralph can take care of himself from what I gather. C&C scares the cowards off normally

in the early 2000s I asked PA to remove me from the board b/c of a LOT of phone calls and threats online. It was from someone from the old hogtalkers board or whatever it was called. Oaklawn area based.

Long story short, the ph#s were from Ark, but the # couldn't be traced to individuals. Finally got fed up, told the guy(on phone) to meet me in person. He said i'd just post a lie on PA about who he was, blah blah (didn't understand that angle, never have since)… so I told him I had asked PA to delete my old poster name. So just meet me in person and let's see if we can get you to converse in a civil manner

Tried to set up meetings at lone star, oaklawn and finally sam Houston. Dude never showed, that was when I signed back on at PA

You don't shut people up until you see them face to face. Even if they're able to beat your ass (or not), people treat others differently in person.

Last edited by ElKabong; 07-05-2020 at 10:55 PM.
Old 07-05-2020, 10:53 PM   #194
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Probably on the board, but Ralph can take care of himself from what I gather. C&C scares the cowards off normally

in the early 2000s I asked PA to remove me from the board b/c of a LOT of phone calls and threats online. It was from someone from the old hogtalkers board or whatever it was called. Oaklawn area based.

Long story short, the ph#s were from Ark, but the # couldn't be traced to individuals. Finally got fed up, told the guy(on phone) to meet me in person. He said i'd just post a lie on PA about who he was, blah blah (didn't understand that angle, never have since)… so I told him I had asked PA to delete my old poster name. So just meet me in person and let's see if we can get you to converse in a civil manner

Tried to set up meetings at lone star, oaklawn and finally sam Houston. Dude never showed, that was when I signed back on at PA

You don't shut people up until you see them face to face. Even if they're able to beat your ass or not, people treat others differently in person.
That's crazy...anyone who takes this so seriously that they threaten another member in 'real life' is way out of line.
I'm sorry that happened.
Most of us here have someone we aren't friendly with but I would never take it to that level.
Old 07-05-2020, 11:04 PM   #195
ElKabong

Quote:
That's crazy...anyone who takes this so seriously that they threaten another member in 'real life' is way out of line.
I'm sorry that happened.
Most of us here have someone we aren't friendly with but I would never take it to that level.
No need to be sorry or anything, this stuff happens.

Do you recall the poster "ranchwest" here? His politics and mine were polar opposites. We had some back and forths like you and I have had. We met at LS, became friends. In all the conversations we had at LS we never discussed politics. Just racing, life and whatever. But never politics. It just never came up

He grew up in Sulphur, LA. Good dude, but ULTRA liberal politics.

As for H4C, he was strongly alluding to another Charlottesville, as it was included in his post. And, he was wrong as hell. I'll call him out on his eagerness to take shots if I feel it's necessary.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: