Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 01-25-2017, 07:25 PM   #1
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

NYRA Now

http://www.paulickreport.com/news/ra...g-association/

Quote:
The New York Racing Association soon will be unveiling a new digital platform/application, NYRA Now, that will provide an unprecedented menu of live and on-demand video options for horseplayers and fans. The free service, expected to launch as early as mid-to-late February, will be available for both Apple iOS and Android devices. Around the time of the Belmont Park spring meet's opening, NYRA Now will be expanded to eight different operating platforms, including Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire, Roku, Xbox and PS4.
Quote:
Look for NYRA's live television programming to return to MSG in the spring and there are discussions to expand its presence this summer on Fox Sports 2, which is currently available in some 52 million homes.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2017, 07:40 PM   #2
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

I want my NYRA TV Channel back and everyone I speak to wants it back as well. NYRA is losing handle from all the people I speak to.

Amazing how these dimwits have the channel in LONG ISLAND and UPSTATE but the 10,000,000 people living in NYC have no access.

STUPID is a compliment if used to describe them.

All these NYRA cronies can shove it up their butt (their politically correct bullshit they are spewing publicly about this).

Last edited by EMD4ME; 01-25-2017 at 07:41 PM.
EMD4ME is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2017, 07:41 PM   #3
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMD4ME
I want my NYRA TV Channel back and everyone I speak to wants it back as well.

All these NYRA cronies can shove it up their butt (their politically correct bullshit they are spewing publicly about this).
Old 01-25-2017, 07:43 PM   #4
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
Nothing personal but as a voice for the VOICELESS, YES, I am using PA as a platform to voice the displeasure of many a loyal player who is TOO old to use the internet or too unsavy to e-mail Chris Kay (who doesn't answer anyway).
Old 01-25-2017, 07:51 PM   #5
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Nothing personal but as a voice for the VOICELESS, YES, I am using PA as a platform to voice the displeasure of many a loyal player who is TOO old to use the internet or too unsavy to e-mail Chris Kay (who doesn't answer anyway).
I hear you, but there is some worthwhile stuff in the article worthy of discussion. Pretty sure the cable thing has been beaten to death and is not coming back.
Old 01-25-2017, 07:59 PM   #6
mannyberrios
easygoer

Sounds great to me, Where are you, EMD4ME. CALLING EMD. I just saw your post. Let's give it a chance, and let's see how it goes

Last edited by mannyberrios; 01-25-2017 at 08:04 PM.
mannyberrios is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2017, 08:07 PM   #7
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannyberrios
Sounds great to me, Where are you, EMD4ME. CALLING EMD. I just saw your post. Let's give it a chance, and let's see how it goes
Doesn't change a dam thing for me. Nothing. I have a 45 second delay on Frieken ROKU and tons of people I know, now don't bet any simulcasts anymore as they relied upon the Channel.

Penny wise, MILLION foolish.
Old 01-25-2017, 08:09 PM   #8
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
I hear you, but there is some worthwhile stuff in the article worthy of discussion. Pretty sure the cable thing has been beaten to death and is not coming back.
I created a new thread and will leave this one out of respect to the cause and you. However, until I die, I will fight this stupidity. And yes, you're right, there could be some good, TO THE TECH USERS.

What about the older folks who KEEP NYRA FLOATING?
Old 01-25-2017, 10:17 PM   #9
SuperPickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj

CJ I'll sum this up this way. You know the famous Henry Ford quote "if I asked people what they wanted they'd have said a faster horse."

This is that moment.
SuperPickle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2017, 10:38 PM   #10
johnhannibalsmith

But Henry Ford didn't kill all the horses too!

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2017, 10:47 PM   #11
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Penny wise, MILLION foolish.
Who the F are you that you KNOW exactly the finances going on here?

What are your sources? Do you even actually know how much telebet handles? No, I don't think you do...if you do, let me know, and I'll try and confirm it for you...

You're supposed to be this big, connected NYRA whale...I guarantee you, if you were as respected as you claim to be, you'd have the story by now, and you'd understand exactly what's going on...but instead you come off as this whiny bastard of a child who is thrashing about like a drowning rat.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2017, 10:50 PM   #12
no breathalyzer
Veteran

Damn PA careful with that edge ... have a drink you will feel better
no breathalyzer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2017, 10:52 PM   #13
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

But that's why people love me so much!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2017, 11:08 PM   #14
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
But that's why people love me so much!

He's got a point there...the nice, friendly forum owners--no one posts there. Believe me, I've checked

One of those "forums" -I sent an email asking for an advertising rate card--they never answered! I felt like EMD--how dare that bastard.

I checked to see why this guy is so busy to turn money away--he has like 90 active members--total.
NorCalGreg is offline   Reply With Quote Reply