Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Advance Deposit Wagering (ADW)

Old 01-25-2009, 12:32 AM   #1
QuarterCrack

Did PTC Lose Some Tracks?

I checked their list of partner tracks today for the first time in a long time and noticed that it seems a bit smaller than it used to be. For example, Suffolk is no longer listed, along with Albuquerque, Keeneland, Ellis, etc. I'm assuming the list of partner tracks is now reduced to reflect the ones that are currently running this month, as opposed to PTC losing several tracks from its overall menu for 2009...

Please tell me that's the case! I'd hate to see PTC (and us) get the shaft from these tracks...
QuarterCrack is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2009, 02:45 AM   #2
Charlie D

Just a thought, but maybe it's the bettors using other ADW's that is shafting PTC and themselves

Last edited by Charlie D; 01-25-2009 at 02:48 AM.
Charlie D is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2009, 09:42 AM   #3
rrbauer
Both-hands Bettor

I think it says current month's tracks, doesn't it?
Old 01-25-2009, 10:10 AM   #4
Premier Turf Club
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuarterCrack
I checked their list of partner tracks today for the first time in a long time and noticed that it seems a bit smaller than it used to be. For example, Suffolk is no longer listed, along with Albuquerque, Keeneland, Ellis, etc. I'm assuming the list of partner tracks is now reduced to reflect the ones that are currently running this month, as opposed to PTC losing several tracks from its overall menu for 2009...

Please tell me that's the case! I'd hate to see PTC (and us) get the shaft from these tracks...
We list the current month's tracks on the front of the website. Alb, KEE, ELP, SUFF, etc are all still PTC tracks.
Premier Turf Club is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2009, 10:11 AM   #5
boomman

Thumbs up PTC

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuarterCrack

Quarter: You can rest easy......PTC is simply displaying the tracks (as they should) that are running now. They have been adding content (and I'm confident they will continue to do so) as the industry slowly, but I hope surely realizes that restricting access of their signals is the silliest and most destructive policy they can adopt...............

Boomer
Old 01-25-2009, 12:50 PM   #6
QuarterCrack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier Turf Club
We list the current month's tracks on the front of the website. Alb, KEE, ELP, SUFF, etc are all still PTC tracks.
That's good to hear. Thanks.
QuarterCrack is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: