Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-21-2018, 06:54 AM   #631
GaryG
Unreconstructed

Now they are complaining that "children don't belong in jail" if illegal border crossers are detained together as a family. Democrats would prefer to wish them bienvenidos and give them some food stamps and voter ID cards.
Old 06-21-2018, 07:06 AM   #632
Andy Asaro

Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-21-2018, 07:07 AM   #633
Andy Asaro

Old 06-21-2018, 07:21 AM   #634
Andy Asaro

Pretty sure the argument is over in this thread.

Old 06-21-2018, 07:53 AM   #635
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Youse guys blamed Obama for everything. So?

BTW, a few things thing Don didn't mention I would add.

The complete destruction of western civilization and the ultimate heat death of the Universe.

And that's only in one term. There will not be a second due to the collaose of the country
You forgot to mention that The Donald is bringing the sky down upon the whole planet, too.
Old 06-21-2018, 07:57 AM   #636
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocko699 View Post
She'll be fired quietly and hired by MSNBC
And then promoted to anchorette in 6 months or so.
Old 06-21-2018, 08:26 AM   #637
MutuelClerk

Each party is predicting the demise of the other. I can only hope they are both right. And the poor sheep following both wake up. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

To dream the impossible dream.........
MutuelClerk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-21-2018, 08:35 AM   #638
biggestal99

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Shouldn't you be cheering him as a great humanitarian at this point? You know...his morality and soul got the best of him.

Oh wait, he has no morality nor a soul, according to you and your ilk, so scratch that idea.

Best to criticize him for doing what the people want him to do...

Like Dan, you're also frickin hilarious.
It was a problem of his own making. He fixed it.

Should have been this way in the first place.

who thought seperating children from their parents as a matter of policy was a good idea.

Hint: Stephen Miller.

and he got slapped down.

Allan
biggestal99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-21-2018, 08:36 AM   #639
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
You forgot to mention that The Donald is bringing the sky down upon the whole planet, too.
Yep, Scott Pruit is in the middle of helping fill the sky with tons of CO 2.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-21-2018, 08:42 AM   #640
boxcar

Ha! Did I nail it or what? In my 617 I said that that libs would not be happy with Trump's EO. After all, the EO only "promised" that the U.S. government would no longer separate kiddies from their parents; therefore, the order logically cannot apply to kiddies who were separated by their own parents before they ever reached the U.S. border. Oh well... There just ain't no pleasing you guys, is there?

Hey, 'cap, I have solution on how to fix this problem. It seems that you and other libs have unwittingly implied that the countries from which these people are migrating are kinda like er..."S...HOLE" countries (to borrow The Don's phrase). I mean after all, we're being told by you and some of your other comrades that the conditions down in those countries are beyond horrible. The people are poor. They're starving. They're being killed by gangs. Women and children are being raped every day of the week around the clock, etc., etc. In short, conditions in those countries are so horrific, those places are not fit for sewer rats, let alone human habitation. (Glad to see that you, ET, Horsey and others are no longer incredulous over Trump's coarse but accurate phraseology.) But have no fear, I have a brilliant solution.

Instead of importing the problem to his country, the U.S. should invade those countries and declare martial law and make countries those colonies of the U.S.. (Believe me: Wouldn't be much of a war with those 3rd world "S HOLES".) We should kill their gangs. Oust their corrupt governments and help the people set up their own democracy or representative form of a republic. And of course, all the families get to stay and play and pray together -- no separation ever. BIG PLUS right there!

Then the U.S. government here, solicits the aid of field social workers to -- endless boatloads of them, to be exact -- to go down in those countries to teach those oppressed people how to start living in freedom. You, Mosty, Fan Dan, Horsey, ET, etc., etc., I'm sure will volunteer and you guys can indoctrinate people on the virtues of freedom and capitalism. The central idea behind this plan is that it's analogous to teaching a person how to fish rather than feeding him fish all the time. And then they can get to stay in their own country and do something constructive, such as building it up, rather than coming here where many of them would want to tear down ours and have no interest in assimilating into our culture.

Whaddya think?
Old 06-21-2018, 08:48 AM   #641
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Yep, Scott Pruit is in the middle of helping fill the sky with tons of CO 2.
You don't understand the Grand Master Plan: The Scott Pruits of the world are in high places in government to make liberals have great angst and fear so that that, hopefully, they die prematurely, thereby helping to keep out tons of CO2 (their hot air) out of the sky and politics.

Nasty business, this protection of the environment, but someone has to do it.
Old 06-21-2018, 08:59 AM   #642
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
Instead of importing the problem to his country, the U.S. should invade those countries and declare martial law and make countries those colonies of the U.S..

Whaddya think?
I will address that pearl of wisdom shortly. However all along you have been saying this was about the "rule of law" and dems should get off their butts and fix it. All along Da Leader has said he could not change policy with an executive order.

What changed"

Oh yeah, instead of invading central America, and declaring martial law, why not just nuke 'em? Better yet nuke all the kids and refugees in jail along with their parents? Now, that's what I call deterrence.

I mean talk about zero tolerance!
Old 06-21-2018, 09:08 AM   #643
hcap

Quote:
You don't understand the Grand Master Plan: The Scott Pruits of the world are in high places in government to make liberals have great angst and fear so that that, hopefully, they die prematurely, thereby helping to keep out tons of CO2 (their hot air) out of the sky and politics.

Nasty business, this protection of the environment, but someone has to do it.
Did you know the asverage percentage of CO2 in and around the tropics are greater? Since the Swamp was 'posed to be drained, the CO2 percentage hovering directly over the wh, the repug congress and the EPA has increased by millions of times.

Why not nuke the EPA and deal with the problem directly?
But then you would have to nuke the Nuclear Regulatory Commission to prevent all them pesky Geiger counter fom tattling away.
Old 06-21-2018, 09:12 AM   #644
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
Thank you for this. It needed to be written down somewhere, and there it is...
Old 06-21-2018, 09:39 AM   #645
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Ha! Did I nail it or what? In my 617 I said that that libs would not be happy with Trump's EO. After all, the EO only "promised" that the U.S. government would no longer separate kiddies from their parents; therefore, the order logically cannot apply to kiddies who were separated by their own parents before they ever reached the U.S. border. Oh well... There just ain't no pleasing you guys, is there?

Hey, 'cap, I have solution on how to fix this problem. It seems that you and other libs have unwittingly implied that the countries from which these people are migrating are kinda like er..."S...HOLE" countries (to borrow The Don's phrase). I mean after all, we're being told by you and some of your other comrades that the conditions down in those countries are beyond horrible. The people are poor. They're starving. They're being killed by gangs. Women and children are being raped every day of the week around the clock, etc., etc. In short, conditions in those countries are so horrific, those places are not fit for sewer rats, let alone human habitation. (Glad to see that you, ET, Horsey and others are no longer incredulous over Trump's coarse but accurate phraseology.) But have no fear, I have a brilliant solution.

Instead of importing the problem to his country, the U.S. should invade those countries and declare martial law and make countries those colonies of the U.S.. (Believe me: Wouldn't be much of a war with those 3rd world "S HOLES".) We should kill their gangs. Oust their corrupt governments and help the people set up their own democracy or representative form of a republic. And of course, all the families get to stay and play and pray together -- no separation ever. BIG PLUS right there!

Then the U.S. government here, solicits the aid of field social workers to -- endless boatloads of them, to be exact -- to go down in those countries to teach those oppressed people how to start living in freedom. You, Mosty, Fan Dan, Horsey, ET, etc., etc., I'm sure will volunteer and you guys can indoctrinate people on the virtues of freedom and capitalism. The central idea behind this plan is that it's analogous to teaching a person how to fish rather than feeding him fish all the time. And then they can get to stay in their own country and do something constructive, such as building it up, rather than coming here where many of them would want to tear down ours and have no interest in assimilating into our culture.

Whaddya think?
Politically I agree with about zero with the others you mentioned.

When in doubt puts words in people's mouths.

Its great.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply