Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 07-07-2017, 07:37 PM   #1
Vinman

Saratoga Clubhouse Seats Available

With just two weeks to go until opening day at Saratoga, I'm going to list below the Clubhouse seats I have for sale during the meet. These seats are from my season tickets that I've been fortunate enough to have since 1998.

The seats we're selling are in Clubhouse section K, row L, seats 8-11. Section K is the second section toward the finish line from the Grandstand crossover, between the 8th & 16th poles. These seats are "dead center" in front of the tote board. A few years ago, NYRA removed seats 1, 2 & 3 from row L, which means that my seats are now only 5 seats from the end of the aisle, which is the last of just 12 rows in the section.

One unique feature of these seats that makes them more desireable than most seats in the section is the pair of flat screen TV's that are mounted a few seats to the right of mine, almost directly overhead, allowing you to follow the horses all the way to the wire once they thunder by you. You'll be able to call every finish, unlike those sitting in the lower rows. These flat screens can be viewed from all four of our seats.

Another neat feature is the ease of getting back into your seat after making that last minute mad dash to the window. No steps to deal with in the last row. And if your friends want to stop by and chat, they can stand right behind you....and you can stand up to chat as well without blocking anyone's view.

I've saved the best for last....price. Many of you know that NYRA began including the admission price in the cost of the Clubhouse & Grandstand seating a few years ago. So the face value listed on a Clubhouse reserved seat sold by NYRA at retail is now $28.00, $8.00 of which is Clubhouse admission. As a season ticketholder, my seats are priced with admission at the steeply discounted Season Pass rate.

So, instead of paying NYRA $28 per seat through their box office or via Ticketmaster for a seat on any of the Friday or Sunday dates listed below, our ticket price is $25. Likewise, instead of $23 through NYRA & Ticketmaster for any of the Monday, Wednesday & Thursday dates below, our price is just $20 per seat for those "weekday" dates.

Message me privately if interested. I'll send the tickets right out using US Post Office electronic delivery confirmation at no extra cost. If you prefer FedEx or UPS, you can provide your account number or simply add the cost to your check.

So here we go with the quantity of tickets and dates we're looking to sell for the 2017 Spa meet:

2 for Fri. 7/21 @ $25 each
4 for Sat. 7/22 @ $25 each
4 for Mon. 7/24 @ $20 each
4 for Wed. 7/26 @ $20 each
4 for Thurs. 7/27 @ $20 each

4 for Fri. 7/28 @ $25 each
4 for Mon. 7/31 @ $20 each
4 for Wed. 8/2 @ $20 each
4 for Thurs. 8/3 @ $20 each

2 for Fri. 8/4 @ $25 each
4 for Sun. 8/6 @ $25 each
4 for Wed. 8/9 @ $20 each
4 for Mon. 8/14 @ $20 each (Equestricon)
4 for Wed. 8/16 @ $20 each
4 for Thurs. 8/17 @ $20 each

4 for Fri. 8/18 @ $25 each
4 for Sun. 8/20 @ $25 each
4 for Wed. 8/23 @ $20 each
4 for Thurs. 8/24 @ $20 each
4 for Fri. 8/25 @ $25 each

4 for Sun. 8/27 @ $25 each
4 for Mon. 8/28 @ $20 each
4 for Wed. 8/30 @ $20 each
4 for Thurs. 8/31 @ $20 each
4 for Fri. 9/1 @ $25 each

Any questions, let me know.

Vinman

Last edited by Vinman; 07-07-2017 at 07:40 PM.
Vinman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-10-2017, 09:36 PM   #2
NY BRED
GARY

SPA seats

I'd grab these seats but I moved to Fla.

Just broke a 35 year streak

Keep me in mind for next yea,I will hopefully be in one
of the FT Sales..
NY BRED is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-10-2017, 10:40 PM   #3
BrentT

Can you get some for:
August 5
August 19
August 26 (Preferred)
September 2
BrentT is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-11-2017, 08:07 PM   #4
Vinman

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentT View Post
Can you get some for:
August 5
August 19
August 26 (Preferred)
September 2
Brent, best bet for those dates is to compare Ticketmaster, Stub Hub and Seatgeek No added fees on Ticketmaster if you opt for regular mail. Seatgeek uses color coded dots to illustrate a good deal versus a bad deal.

Vinman
Old 07-13-2017, 09:32 PM   #5
Lafecs

Vinman, i sent you a pm.
Lafecs is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-13-2017, 11:05 PM   #6
Vinman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafecs View Post
Vinman, i sent you a pm.
Got it.....let me know.
Old 07-15-2017, 09:47 AM   #7
Vinman

A couple of updates.....

I now have 4 seats available for opening day, 7/21, instead of just 2.

No seats available for Saturday, 7/22.

In addition to being on Paypal, I will be in Saratoga every Friday through Monday throughout the entire Saratoga meet beginning 7/21. My place is about a one minute drive from the Jefferson Ave entrance of the Racino, which gives us the option to do our ticket handoffs "live".

Vinman
Old 07-18-2017, 03:10 PM   #8
Vinman

This Saturday at Saratoga.....

I've got two of my section K, row L Clubhouse seats left for this Saturday, 7/22, with the Diana and Sanford Stakes on tap.

I'm reducing the price per ticket from $25 to $20, admission included. So you can spend $56 at the gate or via Ticketmaster for a pair of clubhouse seats without our aforementioned amenities of a pair of flat screens and no steps to navigate, just 12 rows back.....or you can enjoy those perks with OUR seats, again, including admission, for just $40. Apply that extra $16 toward the new late Pick 5!

I will be up in Saratoga on Friday and can meet you with the tix at the track, the Racino, Pizza 7, your place....wherever.

Vinman

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: