Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.76 average.
Old 06-24-2016, 03:43 PM   #1561
Parkview_Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
...Go ahead and vote for Trump because of his sighing prowess. I will vote for Hillary because her experience, intelligence and sound policy positions even if she can't sigh.
If ever there was a post for supporting voting reform, this would be it.
Parkview_Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-24-2016, 03:49 PM   #1562
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Her best policy position is always "What difference, at this point, does it make?"
Her policy position is always, "Huma, check the polls and see what my policies should be today."
Old 06-24-2016, 03:51 PM   #1563
johnhannibalsmith

Quote:
... I will vote for Hillary because her experience, intelligence and sound policy positions even if she can't sigh.
You'll vote for Hillary for because she's the Democrat nominee. Let's not pretend otherwise. But it is nice to have you back in full posting form now that the primary is over.

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-24-2016, 04:47 PM   #1564
Clocker

Quote:
I will vote for Hillary because her experience, intelligence and sound policy positions even if she can't sigh.
You forgot to mention integrity.

Quote:
The names of business leaders, some of whom were Clinton Foundation donors, that Hillary Clinton met with as secretary of state were left off her official government calendar.

Some of those leaders also represented businesses who have lobbied the U.S government.

The Associated Press reported the findings Friday after reviewing Clinton’s personal planning schedule sent to her aides and the official State Department record. The AP has found at least 75 instances in which details on Clinton’s planning schedule were left out of the official government record.

Old 06-24-2016, 05:49 PM   #1565
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
I will vote for Hillary because her experience, intelligence and sound policy positions even if she can't sigh.
Post # 1550.....Check!
Old 06-24-2016, 08:13 PM   #1566
johnhannibalsmith

Another day, another AP article on the amazing transparency by 'most qualified' pig for the trough.

WASHINGTON (AP) — An Associated Press review of the official calendar Hillary Clinton kept as secretary of state identified at least 75 meetings with longtime political donors, Clinton Foundation contributors and corporate and other outside interests that were not recorded or omitted the names of those she met.

The fuller details of those meetings were included in files the State Department turned over to the AP after it sued the government in federal court.

The missing entries raise new questions about how Clinton and her inner circle handled government records documenting her State Department tenure — in this case, why the official chronology of her four-year term does not closely mirror the other, more detailed records of her daily meetings.

The AP found the omissions by comparing the 1,500-page calendar with separate planning schedules supplied to Clinton by aides in advance of each day's events. The names of at least 114 outsiders who met with Clinton were missing from her calendar, the records show.

No known federal laws were violated and some omissions could be blamed on Clinton's highly fluid schedule, which sometimes forced late cancellations. But only seven meetings in Clinton's planning schedules were replaced by substitute events on her official calendar. More than 60 other events listed in Clinton's planners were omitted entirely in her calendar, tersely noted or described only as "private meetings" — all without naming those who met with her.
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/85899...scores-entries

Note to mopo:

Here's your reply. I know cut and paste is broken so just quote if need be:

Clinton campaign spokesman Nick Merrill said Thursday night that the multiple discrepancies between her State Department calendar and her planning schedules "simply reflect a more detailed version in one version as compared to another, all maintained by her staff."

Merrill said that Clinton "has always made an effort to be transparent since entering public life, whether it be the release of over 30 years of tax returns, years of financial disclosure forms, or asking that 55,000 pages of work emails from her time of secretary of state be turned over to the public."

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-24-2016, 08:42 PM   #1567
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhannibalsmith
Clinton campaign spokesman Nick Merrill said Thursday night that the multiple discrepancies between her State Department calendar and her planning schedules "simply reflect a more detailed version in one version as compared to another, all maintained by her staff."

So her personal calendar was more detailed than her official calendar.

No big deal. Now if you did that in the private business sector, that would be called keeping two sets of books. But in the public sector, that is called cutting down on the paper work. Very noble of her to be that concerned about government bloat.

Just don't try this at home. If your personal financial records 'simply reflect a more detailed version in one version as compared to another', such as the version that you file with the IRS, some petty little nitpicking bureaucrats might take that the wrong way.
Old 06-24-2016, 08:51 PM   #1568
davew

Hilary has years of experience, but will she make it to election?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7Z8LqgsHvg

I have to imagine a 'get out of jail free' card could be bought with a few hundred million Clinton Foundation donation to 0bama library....
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-24-2016, 10:07 PM   #1569
horses4courses

More Republicans jump ship

Quote:
kcranews ‏@kcranews 2m2 minutes ago Bush Treasury Secretary Paulson endorses Clinton
http://bit.ly/28UNYqq

horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-24-2016, 10:24 PM   #1570
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses
More Republicans jump ship
I am shocked, shocked to learn that Henry Paulson, former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Goldman Sachs, has endorsed the Queen Mother of Wall Street. That would be the company that paid her $675,000 for 3 speeches.
Old 06-25-2016, 12:04 AM   #1571
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker
I am shocked, shocked to learn that Henry Paulson, former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Goldman Sachs, has endorsed the Queen Mother of Wall Street. That would be the company that paid her $675,000 for 3 speeches.

If SHE wins, there is a position available....
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-25-2016, 12:07 AM   #1572
Parkview_Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhannibalsmith
Another day, another AP article on the amazing transparency by 'most qualified' pig for the trough.
[IMG]Hillary_Qualified.jpg[/IMG]

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hillary_Qualified.jpg (102.0 KB, 59 views)
Parkview_Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-25-2016, 06:00 AM   #1573
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
They actually pay this guy Mark Simone to write/post stuff like this? Sigh. Most likely, Hillary said the word rather than just sighing, because she did not trust dumb Republicans to get it.

Go ahead and vote for Trump because of his sighing prowess. I will vote for Hillary because her experience, intelligence and sound policy positions even if she can't sigh.

This guy Mark Simone is the No. 1 radio personality in New York City
. He is often a guest on The Lou Dobbs Show on the Fox Business Network. I know, the Lou Dobbs Show might not be your cup of tea since the show is targeted to people that could reason and think, unlike the left wingers who watch and hang on every word from idiots such as Chris Hayes, Rachel Maddow and Don Lemon.

When Trump is elected President, and he is a mortal lock, the main reason given on why people voted for him won't be for his sighing prowess, but by November, I am certain some of the reasons given on why Hillary lost could very well because: (1) her remarkable stupidity, and (2) the public will finally catch on about what a corrupt, lying, loathsome person she really is. Part of which, you can read, right here. Enjoy.

http://edwardklein.com/a-top-ten-lis...deceitfulness/
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-25-2016, 08:26 AM   #1574
zico20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkview_Pirate
[IMG]Hillary_Qualified.jpg[/IMG]
You sexist, racist pig. Picking 4 white men. The left on here will be comparing you to David Duke. You might as well put on the funny hat now.
Old 06-25-2016, 09:52 AM   #1575
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Obama is not a very smart man.
He has only his own presidency to relay on when he says she is the most qualified.

It's kind of like Dumb and Dumber debating.