Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-15-2018, 05:04 PM   #61
upthecreek

WSJ Column

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...&newsletterad=
upthecreek is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-16-2018, 12:01 AM   #62
Clocker

Bias? We ain't got no bias.

Old 06-16-2018, 07:17 AM   #63
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
You said you saw horrible accidents happen to people you SUPERVISED. I am not bragging, I have always run a tight ship when it comes to safety in my almost 20 years working for the man and over 20 years working for my self. I am lenient on many things, but on safety I am a hard ass.
You are a dumb ass and a fool. The rate of industrial accidents vary depending upon specific industry and country.

Over 30 years I saw 3. Unlike you I ran a custom shop not a production line. Jobs varied. As did skill sets.

You were lucky with none.

There were approximately 2.9 million nonfatal workplace injuries and illnesses reported by private industry employers in 2016, which occurred at a rate of 2.9 cases per 100 full-time equivalent workers, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Eoropean accidents: 1 642 non-fatal accidents per 100 000 persons employed.

You jumped on me not knowing anything.

Last edited by hcap; 06-16-2018 at 07:21 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-16-2018, 08:37 AM   #64
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt
You are the one who admitted to not supervising properly, saying there were terrible accidents under your watch.
This is why you are full of shit. All I said was people loose attention occasionally and that may lead to accidents. Never "admitted" to not supervising properly.

Here is the thread you made a royal ass of yourself.

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...=143674&page=3

No you go out of your way to insult me on numerous political topics. Fine, you don't like my views. I REALLY DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK, BUT WHY THE UNPROVOKED INSULTS ?
Old 06-16-2018, 09:15 AM   #65
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
This is why you are full of shit. All I said was people loose attention occasionally and that may lead to accidents. Never "admitted" to not supervising properly.

Here is the thread you made a royal ass of yourself.

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...=143674&page=3

No you go out of your way to insult me on numerous political topics. Fine, you don't like my views. I REALLY DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK, BUT WHY THE UNPROVOKED INSULTS ?

Please look up "psychological projection" that fits you to a tee. You provoke the insults by the way you talk down to everyone that does not think like you. I finally had enough of your crap and starting slinging some back. Your view of reality is very delusional. If you don't think so link the above thread and put up a poll and let PA members vote on who made an ass of themselves. It is pure comedy how you will post something and then a day later deny what you posted. Maybe you should get checked for Alzheimers.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-16-2018, 09:23 AM   #66
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Please look up "psychological projection" that fits you to a tee. You provoke the insults by the way you talk down to everyone that does not think like you. I finally had enough of your crap and starting slinging some back. Your view of reality is very delusional. If you don't think so link the above thread and put up a poll and let PA members vote on who made an ass of themselves. It is pure comedy how you will post something and then a day later deny what you posted. Maybe you should get checked for Alzheimers.
Facf-free nonsense. You just don't like liberals, or my political views.

Btw, where did I "admit" to not supervising properly?
The answer is I never did. That was your projection, as to what you claim I do. And you excuse for not understanding just how bad you, and your asshole leader are.
Old 06-16-2018, 09:30 AM   #67
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Facf-free nonsense. You just don't like liberals, or my political views.

Btw, where did I "admit" to not supervising properly?
The answer is I never did. That was your projection, as to what you claim I do. And you excuse for not understanding just how bad you, and your asshole leader are.
ENOUGH!
Old 06-16-2018, 10:16 AM   #68
woodtoo

This is why Sarah Sanders makes the big bucks. You deserve a raise too.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-16-2018, 11:17 AM   #69
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
This is why Sarah Sanders makes the big bucks. You deserve a raise too.
You couldn't pay me enough to take her job. There is a reason I have no desire to own and operate a daycare.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-16-2018, 01:52 PM   #70
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

I loved her replies that whining baby from CNN the other day, about the kids in cages.

"Oh please, act like an adult."
She should carry a paint ball gun and randomly shoot one of them when they act stupid.
ORANGE shot right to the head!

Last edited by Tom; 06-16-2018 at 01:53 PM.
Tom is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-16-2018, 02:19 PM   #71
chrisl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
I loved her replies that whining baby from CNN the other day, about the kids in cages.

She should carry a paint ball gun and randomly shoot one of them when they act stupid.

As long as it isn't an "assault paint ball gun" or, it can't be scary looking.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-16-2018, 02:26 PM   #72
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post

A straw and toiletpaper would be quite funny as well... and keep it at a level they could understand.
Old 06-16-2018, 02:27 PM   #73
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
ENOUGH!
Were back to same liberal bashing we have brought to your attention previously. I ca deal with differing opinions but when righties insult me personally for having different political opinions, the moderator might say something. I agree the recent complaint I directed towards Inner Dirt should have maybe gone back to the original thread, but he babbled:
Quote:
Coming from the guy who uses a comedian's stand up routine as factual evidence. Can anyone run this guy's I.P. address? It would not shock me if it is coming from a mental institution.
Of course I really shouldn't expect a level playing field. You recently announced hcap has "flipped out" after criticizing and not agreeing with one of my political posts. Oh well.
Old 06-16-2018, 02:39 PM   #74
OntheRail

Quote:
Were back to same liberal bashing we have brought to your attention previously. I ca deal with differing opinions but when righties insult me personally for having different political opinions, the moderator might say something. I agree the recent complaint I directed towards Inner Dirt should have maybe gone back to the original thread, but he babbled:
Of course I really shouldn't expect a level playing field. You recently announced hcap has "flipped out" after criticizing and not agreeing with one of my political posts. Oh well.
Whips out the victim card...
Old 06-16-2018, 02:47 PM   #75
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Whips out the victim card...
I amm perfectly willing to dish out what is served to m, but the boss shouted enough

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: