Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-15-2018, 12:46 PM   #31
classhandicapper

HCAP,

Is there any evidence?

Yes!

Going back when Trump first started confronting the intelligence community, a former left wing intelligence guy with ties to the IC posted on twitter that his sources in the IC were furious and that Trump "was going die in jail" over this.

https://twitter.com/20committee/stat...194241?lang=en

Do you understand what "going to new levels" means?

It means it was already under way for a long time back in February of 2017.

I don't care how biased you are, when respected people with sources inside the IC are telling you what's going on inside and Shumer is telling you to stop because they will come after you, you would have to be brain damaged to not realize what is going on.

These reports, Shumer, and the texts are all strong evidence.

That the DOJ does not also have tape recorded conversations or emails (or at least did not come forward with them) means little other than to batshit crazy leftists that want to continue living in their own delusional state.

Trump is considered a huge problem to the establishment IC, press, republicans, and democrats because he's crazy enough to attack them, discredit them, expose them, want to jail them for their crimes and corruption, undo their domestic trade and foreign policies, tell foreign leaders to go "F" themselves and put the US first, and overthrow the current political order. They are all out to get him.

He is what he is on the downside. There are a lot of reasons to dislike him. But there's no doubt they have been after him all along and are attempting a soft coup by indicting all his friends and hoping to dig up crimes that have nothing to do with Russia.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 06-15-2018 at 01:01 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-15-2018, 01:40 PM   #32
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper
Is there any evidence?

Yes!

Going back when Trump first started confronting the intelligence community, a former left wing intelligence guy with ties to the IC posted on twitter that his sources in the IC were furious and that Trump "was going die in jail" over this.

https://twitter.com/20committee/stat...194241?lang=en
A twitter conversation?

Almost as bad as your poorly sourced pizzagate speculative rants.

Sorry this is not evidence. Wanting to destroy Trump is no worse than wanting to destroy Obama. Even if he is a "a former left wing intelligence guy with ties to the IC", (too many ifs), is he or his ties indicative of many in the intel community that are actually planning or doing anything to bring Trump down?

I am aware of intel people who do hate Trump. I thing of course good reasons, but there are also those on the opposite side. There ware stories about Giuliani's connection with a strong contingent of anti-Hillary New York Fbi guys. But there is no proof either way of cause and effect. No doubt a behind the scenes struggle is going on, but so far the many investigations about Trump's shady activities is the only thing "journalistic"

So far all of your evidence, particularly in light of proper journalism and the IG report remain only conspiracy theories
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-15-2018, 01:45 PM   #33
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
A twitter conversation?

Sorry this is not evidence. Wanting to destroy Trump is no worse than wanting to destroy Obama. Even if he is a "a former left wing intelligence guy with ties to the IC", (too many ifs), is he or his ties indicative of many in the intel community that are actually planning or doing anything to bring Trump down?

I am aware of intel people who do hate Trump. I thing of course good reasons, but there are also those on the opposite side. There ware stories about Giuliani's connection with a strong contingent of anti-Hillary New York Fbi guys. But there is no proof either way of cause and effect. No doubt a behind the scenes struggle is going on, but so far the many investigations about Trump's shady activities is the only thing "journalistic"

So far all of your evidence, particularly in light of proper journalism and the IG report remain only conspiracy theories

Coming from the guy who uses a comedian's stand up routine as factual evidence. Can anyone run this guy's I.P. address? It would not shock me if it is coming from a mental institution.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-15-2018, 01:47 PM   #34
boxcar

Quote:
A twitter conversation?

Get a clue for the first time in your life. 99.44% of "journalists" are staunch leftists.
Old 06-15-2018, 02:01 PM   #35
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Get a clue for the first time in your life. 99.44% of "journalists" are staunch leftists.

I think you are exaggerating, from personal experience and doing math in my head it can't be much more than 90%.
Old 06-15-2018, 02:15 PM   #36
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Coming from the guy who uses a comedian's stand up routine as factual evidence. Can anyone run this guy's I.P. address? It would not shock me if it is coming from a mental institution.
Hcaps sources aside he's not really wrong here...

How many times have Trump supporters said "wait until the IG report comes out... Just wait..."

Now it's out and... it's turned out to be a major let down for those people.

Mueller's report could turn out to be a major let down for the Hcaps of the world too...
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-15-2018, 02:16 PM   #37
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
These 2 were not even rogues. They did nothing except express how they felt. It is absurd to take private conversations about how these two feel about a politician and assume they could act out anything, or even if they wanted to.
It's only absurd to a lunatic who can't think clearly.

Is Strzok a low-level agent? I would think not.

It's clear from the texts WE HAVE ACCESS TO (nevermind all the ones we'll never see), that there were agents in the FBI (whether hi or lo-level...does it even matter much?) who would have done ANYTHING in their power to prevent Trump from winning, if they could. Or take him out after he won, which is what they've been trying to do ever since the election.

This INCLUDES making the Hillary investigation seem less serious then it might have been.

Any moron should be able to realize the obvious here.

The fact that we have reasonably intelligent people in this thread trying to push the narrative that these agents (and who knows HOW MANY there are/were) somehow pushed aside their personal beliefs and did not let it affect their investigations into Hillary and/or Trump is absolutely 100% absurd.

Do you see the FEAR and SADNESS in some of these texts? These agents are about as crazy as some of the far-lefties on here...they sound JUST LIKE THEM. You don't think this emotion isn't going to work its way into their professional conduct?

Think of all the stupid stuff people have done at their jobs because their emotions or their beliefs have gotten the best of them.

Come on people. You can't be serious here. But I know that you are. And that's what SCARES and SADDENS me!
Old 06-15-2018, 02:16 PM   #38
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
More fact free bullshit and insults from a so-called factory supervisor who thinks accidents never happen.
Old 06-15-2018, 02:18 PM   #39
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Hcaps sources aside he's not really wrong here...

How many times have Trump supporters said "wait until the IG report comes out... Just wait..."

Now it's out and... it's turned out to be a major let down for those people.

Mueller's report could turn out to be a major let down for the Hcaps of the world too...
Wasn't a let down for me. It proved to me exactly what was going on with these agents.
Old 06-15-2018, 02:26 PM   #40
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Wasn't a let down for me. It proved to me exactly what was going on with these agents.
How do you know the old Soviet Union and their KGB really died, and maybe the KGB has not infiltrated PA off topic?

The money is good, but the secret handshakes are a pain.

Old 06-15-2018, 02:29 PM   #41
Inner Dirt

Quote:
More fact free bullshit and insults from a so-called factory supervisor who thinks accidents never happen.

You totally shot yourself in the foot there telling us about all the horrible accidents that happened under your watch. Also as you do, you twist people's words and pass on lies. I never said shop accidents never happen, I said no one under my watch needed more than a band aid, including myself. Is there anyway you can stop lying and making crap up?
Old 06-15-2018, 02:30 PM   #42
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
How do you know the old Soviet Union and their KGB really died, and maybe the KGB has not infiltrated PA off topic?
Because the world is pure. You just educated me.

Distraught FBI agents with the power to shape the future the way they desire would never resort to such activity...well...because they're FBI agents dag nab it.

What are we, living in the 1950s again? Are you looking forward to the return of Jim Crow laws?
Old 06-15-2018, 02:30 PM   #43
elysiantraveller

Quote:
We already knew that.

It's also concluded that despite personal biases they appeared to do their jobs.

They may have inadvertently even helped Trump.
Old 06-15-2018, 02:31 PM   #44
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Who knew you were such an innocent babe...
Old 06-15-2018, 02:32 PM   #45
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Who knew you were such an innocent babe...
Are we reading the same report?

Because I've posted what's in it. What the findings were.