Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-06-2016, 06:24 PM   #526
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

If there is nothing to hide then just release all the E-Mails now for public scrutiny...as the saying goes "Trust everyone, but cut the cards...."

I'm not buying this at all, since when does the FBI work in such a mind bending speed warp...? Oh, I forgot, there's the election....or should I now quote myself....IT'S THE ELECTION, STUPID!

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 11-06-2016 at 06:26 PM.
VigorsTheGrey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-06-2016, 06:34 PM   #527
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Sure did. Good for Hillary.

Glad it took the FBI months to go over tens of thousands of emails, but only took them a week to go over hundreds of thousands...
Well after telling us the election might not be as rigged as he first claimed, guess as he goes down the toilet, it is again rigged and it will be his ultimate excuse for everything that went wrong.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/07/us...tial-race.html

Inside Donald Trump’s Last Stand: An Anxious Nominee Seeks Assurance

.......Aides to Mr. Trump have finally wrested away the Twitter account that he used to colorfully — and often counterproductively — savage his rivals. But offline, Mr. Trump still privately muses about all of the ways he will punish his enemies after Election Day, including a threat to fund a “super PAC” with vengeance as its core mission.

Couldn't have hap penned to more deserving chump.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-06-2016, 06:56 PM   #528
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyscpa
Think of how much money they saved the country. I always say that if you're going to do a bad job you should do it quickly.
I'm going to steal that...... very good
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-06-2016, 07:54 PM   #529
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Sure did. Good for Hillary.

Glad it took the FBI months to go over tens of thousands of emails, but only took them a week to go over hundreds of thousands...
Good point.

Comey received the court order to look into the e-mails last Sunday.

There reportedly was 650,000 e-mails to investigate.

There are 604,800 seconds in a full week.

Seemingly, the F.B.I. was able to go through each e-mail in less than 1 second each every second of each day.
Of course we don't know how many agents were reading those e-mails.
But if they could truly do that, they must be overstaffed.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-06-2016, 09:34 PM   #530
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyGoer89
I was cringing when I heard all these people praising Comey for being a man of integrity. I cautioned that he would need to go from a bought and paid for stooge to a NOT a bought and paid for stooge.
Don't worry about comey, there are agents with integrity that have it in for Hillary. They're like a dog that has a leg in their mouth and they aren't letting go

Nothing changes. Hillary will win, there will be a four or five month honeymoon with the media, then the shit hits the fan. Investigations, inquiries, grand juries, indictments, impeachment, more trials.

The DNC has only themselves to blame. They saw to it she won the nomination. Now they have a flaming bag of poo in the White House. Ugly stuff, the next four years

Last edited by ElKabong; 11-06-2016 at 09:36 PM.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-06-2016, 09:41 PM   #531
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox
Good point.

Seemingly, the F.B.I. was able to go through each e-mail in less than 1 second each every second of each day.
Maybe they rebelled against having to look at Anthony Weiner's package all day.You know, PTSD.
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-06-2016, 09:54 PM   #532
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Good point.

What it does prove is that even the smallest fraction of Omniscience is enough to perform ANY task in the shortest of time frames...gee it is swell that we have such dedicated staff working in the AGENCY...makes me feel even safer now than before...and if they are so good at investigating, could they please let all of us know the source of all these apparently unfounded rumors of culpability for various "crimes" and why is it that there are reports of feuds within the agency itself?
VigorsTheGrey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-07-2016, 07:51 AM   #533
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos
What did I say about Mr. Comey...and his "investigation"? Expect the apology to follow forthwith.
What was it, that he couldn't investigate a turd with 10,000 flies on his team?

This guy is either being threatened or he is the most incompetent man alive.
I think both sides would love to see him disappear.
Old 11-07-2016, 11:06 AM   #534
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong
Don't worry about comey, there are agents with integrity that have it in for Hillary. They're like a dog that has a leg in their mouth and they aren't letting go

Nothing changes. Hillary will win, there will be a four or five month honeymoon with the media, then the shit hits the fan. Investigations, inquiries, grand juries, indictments, impeachment, more trials.

The DNC has only themselves to blame. They saw to it she won the nomination. Now they have a flaming bag of poo in the White House. Ugly stuff, the next four years
This is why Kaine is VP, so she can run the country if she's impeached or jailed. If she wins, she's going to be 'president'.
EasyGoer89 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-07-2016, 11:08 AM   #535
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos
What did I say about Mr. Comey...and his "investigation"? Expect the apology to follow forthwith.
Who's apologizing for what exactly?
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-07-2016, 11:41 AM   #536
reckless
Veteran

Future former FBI director James Comey's politically motivated dereliction of duty by ignoring Hillary's violation of the Espionage Act and the resulting threat to National Security this weekend will prove to backfire come Election Day.

Even if one isn't as interested or educated in the electoral process as concerned citizens should be, there is no way on earth that the 'system is rigged' meme doesn't ring more truly now to many, many people, regardless of their political leanings.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-07-2016, 11:46 AM   #537
reckless
Veteran

And, if you still do not believe me or Donald Trump about this 'rigged system'.... then just maybe this will help sway your opinion thanks to these leaders in government and finance:

http://710wor.iheart.com/onair/mark-...-the-15273742/
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-07-2016, 11:50 AM   #538
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless
And, if you still do not believe me or Donald Trump about this 'rigged system'.... then just maybe this will help sway your opinion thanks to these leaders in government and finance:

http://710wor.iheart.com/onair/mark-...-the-15273742/
The difference isn't necessarily believing it, it's whether or not a person cares. If their candidate Is the beneficiary, many will turn a blind eye to it. They'll say out loud that it's not rigged but in their heart and gut, they know it is and are giggling to themselves that for ONCE , they're on the right side of the fix.
EasyGoer89 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-07-2016, 12:38 PM   #539
mostpost

Quote:
Good point.

Don't they have computers that will search for key words and select out the relevant emails?
Old 11-07-2016, 12:42 PM   #540
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
Don't they have computers that will search for key words and select out the relevant emails?
I'm sure they didn't rush...after all, it wasn't like Hillary was demanding they release everything now....
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply